Zoom Vs Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Thawne and Zolomon.
DarkSaint85 listed them on a different thread. Didnt find this fight as per advanced search.
These two ever face off in continuity?

And, as usual, who do you guys pick to win?

Galan007
thawne, definitely.

DarkSaint85
Eurgh. Lol.

Personally, I'd go with Zolomon, but if someone said Thawne, I won't think them wrong.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
thawne, definitely.

Wrong.

LeonBuco666
Zoom would shit stomp Zoom so bad.

ZOOM FTW.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wrong.
LMFAO!

Galan007
Eurgh. Lol.

Personally, I'd go with Zolomon, but if someone said Thawne, I won't think them wrong. not only was thawne just as fast as zolomon, but he also possessed very exotic powers gleaned from the NSF--de-aging, for example.

phuck you. sneer

LeonBuco666
Doesnt Zolomon control time?

Or is that Professor Zoom?
Or am I just wrong?
What?
Shit.

DarkSaint85
True, he did have those powers.....was he just as fast as Zolomon, though? I don't recall. I gave this match to Zolomon because he was so damn fast. And was probably holding back when he was beating up on Wally.

riv6672
See, i figured you guys'd be more up on this than me!

Galan007
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Doesnt Zolomon control time?

Or is that Professor Zoom?
Or am I just wrong?
What?
Shit. professor zoom/thawne is the one who can manipulate time.

True, he did have those powers.....was he just as fast as Zolomon, though? I don't recall. I gave this match to Zolomon because he was so damn fast. And was probably holding back when he was beating up on Wally. he was fast enough to toy with johns-wank barry+every other member of the flash family. i'd say their speed was definitely comparable.

riv6672
Cool.thumb up

So never met in the comics? I'm surprised its never happened.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Cool.thumb up

So never met in the comics? I'm surprised its never happened.

They've met.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_zoom11.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_zoom12.jpg

I don't know where I got these scans from. Whoever originally posted them did a merely passable, OK job.

LeonBuco666
Thawne isnt actually fast, he manipulates time to his advantage,

Speed = distance covered in X amount if time, so no matter how fast Zoloman pushes himself, Thawne is always gona be onestep ahead...right? Or no...

TheLurkingFear
Wait... I thought Zolomon was the one who wasn't an actual speedster, but manipulated time?

DarkSaint85
Zolomon controls time relative to himself.

Thawne has a Negative Speed Force.

LeonBuco666
**** sake.

Im confused...I know one of the ****ing Zoom's manipulates time relative to himself
And the other gave power to bart allen or some shit

AsbestosFlaygon
Zolomon (Zoom) uses time manipulation instead of the Speed Force amp.
He can make everything and everyone move in slow motion, in relation to himself.
Sans CIS/PIS, ALL speedsters amped by the Speed Force (yes, even Thawne's negative Speed Force shit) SHOULD be snails to him.

Professor Zoom is still powered by the Speed Force. But he corrupted it and uses a negative version, which for some reason, can alter time as well.

But like I said, in a PIS-free/CIS-free scenario, Zolomon SHOULD be faster than any Speed Force user.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by riv6672
Thawne and Zolomon.
DarkSaint85 listed them on a different thread. Didnt find this fight as per advanced search.
These two ever face off in continuity?

And, as usual, who do you guys pick to win?
BTW, this has been done before:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t544286.html

I'm sticking with Zoom unless there's substantial proof that Professor Zoom is faster than him.
'Cause I honestly think Zoom is much, much faster than Prof. Zoom (who I think is just as fast as Barry yet slower than Wally).

Galan007
^ thawne already proved to be faster than wally+barry in flash rebirth, so that line of reasoning doesn't really hold up. thawne was also wiping his ass with barry during flashpoint, iirc.

Geeker
They've met.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_zoom11.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_zoom12.jpg

I don't know where I got these scans from. Whoever originally posted them did a merely passable, OK job.

Bittorrent?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Geeker
Bittorrent?

Galan.

Geeker
Galan.

I would suggest Bittorent was where they all came from originally.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Geeker
I would suggest Bittorent was where they all came from originally.

I would suggest DC offices, since you want to play that game.

riv6672
Burn! laughing out loud

Thanks for the scans and posts. Answered some questions for me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.