The title of the best fist fighters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Arena battle. Who comes out of the ring as the champion? Who takes the title as the King of the ring. They start off with their fist. There are weapons on the side or the ring. Everyone starts in the middle 10 ft apart. This is the same arena that was in the movie. Gladiator. 4 weapons on each side of the walls so they would basically have to fight their way to the weapons but you at least have to be skill with using them.

The weapons are...

Sword
2 sets of knives
Net
Ax

Contestants

Captain America
Blade
Kahn
V for Vendetta
Riddick
Bane
Snake Eyes

Who takes the title?

Tattoos N Scars
hnka ssole

Here's hoping I won't get asked, "based on".

Werewolf582
My memory is a little bit blurry but isn't vendetta above supersonic? And doesn't she constantly smack around superhuman people constantly?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Werewolf582
My memory is a little bit blurry but isn't vendetta above supersonic? And doesn't she constantly smack around superhuman people constantly?

No, that's Quan daydreaming at recess.

Werewolf582
I could have swore she could causally dodge bullets. And there's also the fact that she pretty much annilated her own race which was filled with superhumans.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
No, that's Quan daydreaming at recess.

Your obsessed with Quan, go write a poem about it and stop derailing threads.

Silent Master
I could have swore she could causally dodge bullets. And there's also the fact that she pretty much annilated her own race which was filled with superhumans.

V is a guy

vPlT2uKruwM

Lestov16
Blade wins

Firefly218
me

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Your obsessed with Quan, go write a poem about it and stop derailing threads.

Shut up biatch. Don't like it, kiss my ass. Now go report me like you did to RJ. ..and quit being Quan's ****in' mini me.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Shut up biatch. Don't like it, kiss my ass. Now go report me like you did to RJ. ..and quit being Quan's ****in' mini me.

Done

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Silent Master
V is a guy

vPlT2uKruwM shit I mixed up the names. I kept on thinking of the girl from ultraviolet. My bad.

Time Immemorial
V takes it.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Lestov16
Blade wins

Badabing
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Your obsessed with Quan, go write a poem about it and stop derailing threads. Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Shut up biatch. Don't like it, kiss my ass. Now go report me like you did to RJ. ..and quit being Quan's ****in' mini me. The only reason I'm replying to you both is because I received a PM. This is Impediment's forum and I don't like stepping on another mod's toes. I suggest you both use the ignore function. I have reasons beyond you both bickering to justify temp bans. You both know what I'm talking about.

Silent Master
shit I mixed up the names. I kept on thinking of the girl from ultraviolet. My bad.

Mistakes happen, don't worry about it.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Lestov16
Blade wins

ares834
Wasn't Snake Eyes blocking bullets are some shit? My memory is a little hazy.

Silent Master
Originally posted by ares834
Wasn't Snake Eyes blocking bullets are some shit? My memory is a little hazy.

Storm Shadow cut a bullet in half and Snake-eyes was portayed as being slightly better. but it was a one off feat so most people probably wouldn't count it.

RJ 2.0
Blade.

Lunacyde
Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.