Galen Marek vs. Barsenthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
ALL OUT

NewGuy01
Are we arguing the original Galen Marek, or the clone?

The_Tempest
Clone!Marek's feats are insane.

NewGuy01
Not unless you're counting the feats from the trailers, which for obvious reasons are non-canon.

He does have very good feats though. At one point he was deflecting Ion Canons barehanded.

The_Tempest
What he did with the Salvation wreckage during the assault of Kamino is insane.

Nephthys
Accounting for the exaggeration of Galen's feats, I'd say this is a very good fight. I'm unsure.

TobaccoRoad
Clone marek can use the force to steer a Frigate while protecting himself from the intense friction of entering the atmosphere, then commit suicide hundreds of times in a row, then beat darth cadet (he sorta cheated but still). Feats for barthensor, anyone?

carthage
Ka'sim dies

The_Tempest
Originally posted by TobaccoRoad
Clone marek can use the force to steer a Frigate while protecting himself from the intense friction of entering the atmosphere, then commit suicide hundreds of times in a row, then beat darth cadet (he sorta cheated but still). Feats for barthensor, anyone?

If this is Clone!Marek, he wins comfortably. Marek himself probably wins after a difficult fight.

NewGuy01
If I may inquire, what did Clone!Marek do to the Salvation?

FreshestSlice
Depends on which one you want to believe, the PC/Xbox/PS version or the Wii version. One involves him using the force to steer the ship into orbit, clearing out large portions of ships and the like, and then free falling with it; the Wii version has him steering the ship before blowing up a large portion of it with the Force.

NewGuy01
Pfft, we only accept novel feats in this joint buddy.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Pfft, we only accept novel feats in this joint buddy.
You maybe. I've seen arguments for both, and each is just as crazy as the other, in certain areas. I don't believe it differs much, from what I recall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.