Darth Bane DOE and Ka'sim vs. Darth Plagueis and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
FORCE, SABERS, ALL OUT

Emperordmb
Kas'im is out of his league here. I'd give it to team two.

carthage
Nonsense he mastered every form and was the "Greatest lightsaber duelist in the galaxy". Windu has nothing on that.

NewGuy01
To be entirely honest, Kas'im isn't any more outclassed than Bane is in this little scenario.

carthage
thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kas'im is out of his league here. I'd give it to team two.

Nalaniel
Team two.

WollfMyth
Kas'im was capable of outdueling Darth Bane(though this was before Bane's prime and because Kas'im used an unorthodox fighting style). However, this is a good feat considering that Bane wasted Sirak(the Brotherhood's currently best apprentice) in their second duel. However, while Kas'im is not out off his league here, he is the weaklink. Either Mace or Plagueis could prove a challange for Bane and are comparable to him in terms of power, with Mace being just as skilled. However, if both Mace and Plagueis work together, I don't see Bane winning. Either Mace or Plagueis would dispose of Kas'im in much less time than Bane could subdue or kill either of Team 2. Yeath Team 2 wins.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by NewGuy01
To be entirely honest, Kas'im isn't any more outclassed than Bane is in this little scenario.

I take it back, he clearly is.

Trocity
Originally posted by WollfMyth
Kas'im was capable of outdueling Darth Bane(though this was before Bane's prime and because Kas'im used an unorthodox fighting style). However, this is a good feat considering that Bane wasted Sirak(the Brotherhood's currently best apprentice) in their second duel. However, while Kas'im is not out off his league here, he is the weaklink. Either Mace or Plagueis could prove a challange for Bane and are comparable to him in terms of power, with Mace being just as skilled. However, if both Mace and Plagueis work together, I don't see Bane winning. Either Mace or Plagueis would dispose of Kas'im in much less time than Bane could subdue or kill either of Team 2. Yeath Team 2 wins.

Plagueis can solo.

Arhael
Or Windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.