Using Costumes from the Classics..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Windu
source

Using Costumes from the Classics:

jknake tells us that at Disney MGM Studios a few weeks ago there was a display of costumes from the movies that included a Star Wars original (possible spoiler!): Highlight to Read....

The display was on the best villians, actually. There was the original Vader costume on display and the caption on the plaque in front read something to the effect of "The original costume worn by David Prowse for the first 3 films and which will be worn by Hayden Christensen in Episode III."

Just thought you might like that little info.

Interesting, though this definitely conflicts with earlier information we've heard. Stay tuned

finti
rumors not informations

Ushgarak
Do you actually want that stuff spoilered, EW?

yerssot
btw, to post a spoiler, use the -tags, raz normally made a thread about this

Evil Windu
Damn guys.. Its my first time posting a 'Spoiler'...

yerssot
of course, I just wanted to point out there are tags here so you don't need to put it in grey

GordonSkywalker
Regardless whether it is rumour or not, it was a fascinating piece of info you brought to us, Windu! cool

yerssot
of course, no doubt theresmile
keep up the good work

GordonSkywalker
We could use more cool dudes like him in our organisation.

Evil Windu
Tell me... How is that a Rumor ?? Obviously it isnt... Read it again..

"The DISPLAY was on the best villians, actually. There was the original Vader costume on DISPLAY and the CAPTION on the PLAQUE in front read something to the effect of "The original costume worn by David Prowse for the first 3 films and which will be worn by Hayden Christensen in Episode III."

David Prowse was the Actor that played Darth Vader in Episodes IV-VI. Probably what you ment by Rumor was the statement that Hayden was going to be wearing the Same exact Vader Costume in EPIII.. That could be a Possible spoiler/rumor..Correct me if im wrong but Who knows...

Gone for now..

GordonSkywalker
The man makes sense to me! I have always said Hayden should get the chance to put on the Vader mask and armour. That is a lifetime ambition of his according to interviews I have seen.

yerssot
it's a rumor because nothing about this is known at this point.

you know ... there's this dude, darth legion, who'll get a role in EpIII, that's a rumor too wink

Evil Windu
Well I hope it isnt the same Vader costume in the OT.. But I dont mind seeing in Episode III..

yerssot
current rumors say it's a slightly different one

GordonSkywalker
As you so rightly say they are merely rumours.

yerssot
of course, principal shooting starts june 5, no?

Evil Windu
Yeah somewhere around May-July.

yerssot
together with those hyperspace ads

Julie
rumors...rumors.....and more rumors....but good rumors at that

yerssot
rather have some spoilerswink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.