The Exile vs Star Forge Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
This is the Exile from Kotor II. Discussion about Meetra Surik or any arguments that use info not strictly about her power as of Kotor 2 are banned.

Location is the Star Forge, obviously.

Round 1. Malak has the Star Forge amp only.

Round 2. Malak has his Jedi prisoners too.

Round 3. Completely similar to Revan's circumstances. The Exile has had to fight through to Malak with her companions and beat Bastila a bunch before fighting Malak, who has his captives and amp.

DarthAnt66
Not ready yet, too soon.
Need to finish Malak thread first.
I'll finish it tonight so I can engage in a debate.

Nephthys
You could just give me your opinion before writing your faggy respect thread then justify it in a few days.

DarthAnt66
I'll be done by tonight. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3156199618.gif
My faggy opinion will have to wait.

Fated Xtasy
In my Opinion, Meetra has a good chance of winning this, the amp will probably not make much of a difference as she's fought sith lords on Malachor and Korriban(with Malachor being the strongest nexus out of Korriban, Malachor and The SF), in all honesty I think it'll turn into a Meetra Vs Sion kinda thing, where she'll start using Dun Moch and Malak will end making a mistake and then there's her mimicking ability as well as her other force powers.

carthage
Bane dies

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
there's her mimicking ability
Why did this mimicking ability not work on Nyriss if it's so great?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Because karpyshyn sux thumb up

carthage
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Because karpyshyn sux thumb up

smokin'

FreshestSlice
In my Opinion, Meetra has a good chance of winning this, the amp will probably not make much of a difference as she's fought sith lords on Malachor and Korriban(with Malachor being the strongest nexus out of Korriban, Malachor and The SF), in all honesty I think it'll turn into a Meetra Vs Sion kinda thing, where she'll start using Dun Moch and Malak will end making a mistake and then there's her mimicking ability as well as her other force powers.
That being said, none of the opponents Meetra used this on, the Jedi Masters or Sion, are anywhere near Malak level opponents.

Nephthys
I wouldn't write off Sion being near him, myself.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Why did this mimicking ability not work on Nyriss if it's so great?
I'd speculate that her mimicking ability was part of her power as a "wound" though I could be wrong.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
I wouldn't write off Sion being near him, myself.
I guess it takes a certain level of Dark Side mastery to hold one's body together like that, but I don't think he exactly stakes up as a duelist.

Nephthys
I'd speculate that her mimicking ability was part of her power as a "wound" though I could be wrong.

Yep.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I guess it takes a certain level of Dark Side mastery to hold one's body together like that, but I don't think he exactly stakes up as a duelist.

Well so far this is what Sion has going for him in terms of dueling prowess.

- Defeated the Jedi Master and high council member. Lonna Vash. thought to be fair we don't really know if she was a great duelist at all and all we have is speculation on their duel.

- He was able to stalemate Meetra on Korriban. but his "immortality" ability saved him and Meetra was not yet read to face him(Kreia says so herself)

- He was part of the Exar Kun and Revan/Malak's empire. I'd assume that he would've taken an active role in both wars but it is all pure speculation so take that for what you will.

- He duels the Exile 5 times(I think) while she makes her way towards the Trayus core and is defeated

Cut content. just to see if it makes much of a difference.

- Outduels Atton Rand on Malachor and either Kills him or Tortures him. Though Atton's not much of a duelist(that we know of) he was a Sith assassin and took down many jedi during the war, not to mention he himself said that the dark jedi would never even feel him coming and He's also trained himself to resist force powers. still not really impressive imo.

- Tries to Kill Nihilus, but gets owned by him instead.

All of this may make him somewhat impressive, but all of his feats were done on a Nexus, Lonna Vash probably outdueled him but eventually got tired. The Nexus played a vital part in his defeat of stalemate of many of his opponents.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'll be done by tonight. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3156199618.gif
My faggy opinion will have to wait.

I'm still waiting.

DarthAnt66
Lucky for you, I'm done.
Atm I'm waiting some Mortis trilogy episodes.
Though, do expect the debate to start tonight.

FreshestSlice
*snip*
Stacks up to Malak. And the cut-content doesn't guarantee that Atton loses to Sion either. That was a player controlled duel, from what I gather. Atton could brush Sion off, though I doubt that Atton would have won in the long run. Also this battle takes place on nexus, where Atton would be weaker and Sion would be stronger.

DarthAnt66
Question Neph, does our debate mean other people can jump in, or is it like the Zannah/Revan one?
Can't really say I'm in the mood to take on the entire forum at once.

Nephthys
I don't care. I didn't even think of this as a formal debate or anything. Just like a standard conversation on the matter tbh.

DarthAnt66
Ah. You made it seem like it was our debate of the century.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You don't need to formally debate to assume Malak's inferiority erm

Nephthys
Whatever man. I just thought it was a fun topic. Like, I found it funny that you even thought Malak > the Exile.

DarthAnt66
I found it funny you thought otherwise.
You shit on Malak like no end, despite him being a monster.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
A monster of accolades and getting clinically trashed by Revan wink

DarthAnt66
Actually, some new quotes suggest otherwise. wink

Nephthys
I found it funny you thought otherwise.
You shit on Malak like no end, despite him being a monster.

A monster with almost ****-all to his name other than being schooled by Mandalore and Revan.

DarthAnt66
I cover both of those points in my blog.

Nephthys
I don't read respect threads for weak feebs. It's just a little depressing tbh.

DarthAnt66
It's not a Respect Thread.
I already made a Respect Thread.

DarthAnt66
Darth Malak wins all three. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

Nephthys
Well I just scanned your blog about his combat abilities and it was either a bunch of excuses, aggrandising statements and things I already knew and don't see as impressive.

So I don't see shit to support that evaluation.

DarthAnt66
Shocker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

red8
Revan and Malak were considered the greatest Jedi of their era, but that accolade was given to them during the Mandalorean Wars. At that time, Malak would have definitely been General Surik's superior in combat.

But after the Mass Shadow Generator went off, a lot happened to the Exile.
Her force bonds with Kreia and others allowed her to learn light-saber styles very quickly and become powerful in the force.

Visas Marr was able to survive Nihilus force drain and she soloed against all of the Exile's companions when she attacked the Ebon Hawk. The Exile managed to defeat her without using a lightsaber (Wookiepedia claims otherwise, but I don't think you can use a lightsaber until later in the game).

She was able to hold-off Sion on Korriban, a dark side nexus. And she was able to give him his final death on Malachor, an even more powerful dark side nexus.

Her force bonds were strong enough that her companions were able to resist Nihilus' passive force drain. Her struggling in the saber fight against Nihilus after the failed active force drain is IMO a feat for how good of a duelist Nihilus is rather than a low-showing for the Exile.

On Malachor, the Exile's companions were soloed by Traya and captured. The Exile managed to fight through the Sith academy by herself, rescue her friends, and then solo Darth Traya.

According to Kreia, the Exile was very charismatic. The Jedi counsel even claimed that she dominated the minds of the people she created force bonds with (which may or may not be true, the Exile's companions deny it, but there is a cutscene with Atton near the beginning that provides evidence that this may actually be true, so it's ambiguous).

The Exile was also able to teach her companions the ways of the force and turn them into Jedi. Revan created a mess in the galaxy and the Exile cleaned it up. In my book, the Exile had possibly surpassed even Revan by the end of KotOR 2.

Anyways, her beating the Sith Triumvirate is more impressive to me than Malak putting up a good fight against Revan.

The Merchant
I always thought Malak was a tier or two lower than the Sith Trimutive.

Kotor3
Lower? No way.

Nephthys
He's lower than Nihilus and Traya by a few notches, yeah.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's lower than Nihilus by a few thousand notches, yeah.

Kotor3
He's lower than Nihilus and Traya by a few notches, yeah.

Nah. Nihilus just has that special ability. Now Traya, can be argued but I believe Malak has her.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nihilus would godstomp malak.

Kotor3
Without the drain he loses.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TK. The type that lets him lift starships through the gravity vortex of Malachor 5 and hold the Ravager together.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Kotor3
Without the drain he loses.

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/1290/12904714/2489297-jordan.gif

Kotor3
Malak haters. Face it you are all wrong. Malak is the superior.

Nephthys
Nihilus could beat Malak with one finger.

DarthAnt66
Alright Neph, let's debate.
****ing tired of your Malak hate.

Nephthys
Maybe tomorrow.

DarthAnt66
Then I restrict Malak hate until then.

Nephthys
Ok. :I

DarthAnt66
**** you Neph.

Nephthys
It's not my fault that even after Revan had to fight through an army and beat Bastila 4 times or so, Revan still beat Malaks ass like 6 times in a row despite Malak being amped.

It's not my fault that Revan is far above Malak.

DarthAnt66
He beats him 3 times.
Confirms you never read my Malak thread. thumb up

Nephthys
Thats true, I didn't.

DarthAnt66

Nephthys
OMG, you seriously used a narutoforums calculation.

Oh, poor baby. No..... no

DarthAnt66
Tbh, I find if accurate.
They were harnessing the power of a star for *years*.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TK. The type that lets him lift starships through the gravity vortex of Malachor 5 and hold the Ravager together.
Even while doing that, he was dominating most of his duel with the Exile, Ordo, and Visas. This with him being weakened during said duel.
Originally posted by red8
*snip*
The Exile has never done anything to surpass Revan, perhaps Darth Revan, but even then, KotOR Revan is above Darth Revan, by Malak's words, and Revan Reborn is even stronger than that.

Nephthys
So is your whole response just to mention but not post your combat overview here, Ant?

DarthAnt66
I can only do one debate at a time, Neph. erm

Nephthys
You are weak!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's busy getting torched by LadyKulvax and co.

QuakeBlood
up

nfactor1995
Malak wins.

nfactor1995
It's not my fault that even after Revan had to fight through an army and beat Bastila 4 times or so, Revan still beat Malaks ass like 6 times in a row despite Malak being amped.

It's not my fault that Revan is far above Malak.

Amazing feat for Revan, not a knock against Malak lol

Ursumeles
Malak

AncientPower
Meetra, without a doubt.

Azronger
Meetra

MythLord
Surik.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Azronger
Meetra gets annihilated.

TenebrousWay
Malakor

nfactor1995
Wow, people are actually siding with the Exile here...

MythLord
Because she does win?

Geistalt
Originally posted by MythLord
Because she does win?
no2

UCanShootMyNova
Meetra.

Geistalt
Meetra ain't clearing Malak.

novel Revan > KotOR Revan >> Meetra

DarthAnt66
Malak slaughters.

AncientPower
Meetra > Traya > Malak.

Trocity
Malak slaughters.

darthbane77
Malak obliterates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.