(cartoon version) darkseid Vs luffy (one piece)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
darkseid From Cartoon JL version

Vs

Luffy from one piece

Whom take it?

KingD19
Luffy. Way too fast and easily strong enough to hurt him.

StealthRanger
Isn't DCAU Superman in the Mach triple digits and Darkseid can overpower him so? Luffy's not blitzing him if so

Not sure if Darkseid has the DC to win though, don't remember much about the DCAU (though I heard shit like Superman stopping a starship descent, which could be multi city block of something

Or when all else fails, Omega Beams

Sacred 117
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Or when all else fails, Omega Beams

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but wouldn't he just start with that? erm

KingD19
He's not that fast in combat. In fact, pretty much nobody is aside from Flash.

The final fight between JLU Supes and Darkesid is clear evidence to that fact. Luffy's a lot faster than Darkseid in a fight.

And in Alabasta Luffy punched through several hundred tons of bedrock. And he is vastly stronger now.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by KingD19
And in Alabasta Luffy punched through several hundred tons of bedrock. And he is vastly stronger now.

No offense, but wouldn't it be more helpful to talk about a bigger later showing, in that case? haermm

StealthRanger
Originally posted by KingD19
He's not that fast in combat. In fact, pretty much nobody is aside from Flash.

Arguments revolving around the combat speed fallacy died out years ago

Or should have anyways. Apparently not

Based on?

Well like I said, don't know of Darkseid's DC or if he can win outside of Omega Beam hax

KingD19
The point I was making is that even back in Alabasta he was strong enough to easily punch through hundred of tons of rock. Which is more than enough to hurt JLU Darkseid.

Superman nor anyone else in DCU(aside from Flash) has fought so fast it's impossible for people to track their movements. Normal people and other heroes/villains easily keep pace with each other. Nobody ever just wonders what's going on because they're fighting too fast to keep up. That's normal in One Piece. And Luffy moves so fast that even people in his range can't keep up with his movements.

StealthRanger
Well if you want to play that game people like Bulma and Chi Chi have seen DBZ characters fight and people have spoken and had conversations during fights (despite them being timed in microseconds as early as the 22nd Budoukai)

And Superman and Flash have conversations during running races and such and such

And other such shit, they don't dilute actual feats

Also if heroes/villains can keep pace with eachother (namely Superhuman ones, ofc), then that more or less says alot about how fast they are

EDIT: Short version is low ends are abundant across fiction, they count for nothing

God Cloth Seiya
Justice league unlimited superman busted planets with his bare fist. Darksied easily overpowered him.

KingD19
When did he bust a planet? And Darkseid didn't easily overpower him. He used the Agony Matrix on him after Superman beat him up for a few minutes.

Werewolf582
When lex became president or something, it pissed superman off so much he sent to a different silar system and began destroying planets wirh his bare fist.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Werewolf582
When lex became president or something, it pissed superman off so much he sent to a different silar system and began destroying planets wirh his bare fist.

Yep pretty much. I dont think it was a different solar system though although I could be wrong.

NemeBro
Uh, I'm pretty sure that never happened in the show. It happened in the comics.

KingD19
That absolutely never v happened in Justice League or Unlimited.

The Manga Guru
Luffy

Spiderend
Darksied win so easily for sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.