Revan, Malak, and Darth Bane vs. Darth Caedus, Mace Windu, and DE Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

*Its Unamped Malak

carthage
Team 1 should take this.

Malak can handle Mace while Bane kills Caedus and Revan one shots Luke with his great tactics and amazing precog.

carthage
Bane is too strong

NewGuy01
Mace>Revan
Luke>Bane
Caedus>Malak

Kotor3
Team 1 has this.

No one beats Revan.

Based
Spite lol.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kotor3

No one beats Revan.
I have my doubts that Mace couldn't beat Revan. Caedus also could probably fight him pretty comfortably.

Emperordmb
Yeah... Carthage made this thread to spite people.

Nephthys
Malak sucks.

DarthAnt66
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/952984592.gif

Kotor3
Could DE Luke take on Malak at this stage? I do not believe so but I am not sure.

Nephthys
DE Luke would shit on Malak's bald head.

@ Ant. Don't hate bro, you know everyone was thinking it. Malak is well out of his league here.

Kotor3
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I have my doubts that Mace couldn't beat Revan. Caedus also could probably fight him pretty comfortably.

In all honestly Mace definitely has a chance at beating Revan. It could go either way. I go with the majority for Revan.

FreshestSlice
In all honestly Mace definitely has a chance at beating Revan. It could go either way. I go with the majority for Revan.
Revan, while showing a much larger amount of Force mastery, can't compete with Vaapad. Especially not in his fractured state of mind and with 300 years of nothing but inner-darkness. If it were skill alone, I think Revan, but it's not.

DarthAnt66
Overrating Vaapad much?

@Neph. I'm going to hate.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Overrating Vaapad much?
How am I overrating it? Revan is firmly above Mace, but considering that Mace was able to defeat Palpatine in sabers, as well as deflect his Lightning back at him, I think it's been shown what it's capable of. And Revan is full of inner darkness, if nothing else. If Mace can keep the fight close, I do not doubt that he would be able to finish Revan off.

Kotor3
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Revan, while showing a much larger amount of Force mastery, can't compete with Vaapad. Especially not in his fractured state of mind and with 300 years of nothing but inner-darkness. If it were skill alone, I think Revan, but it's not.

I was thinking this is Revan with all his memories after he just finished off Nyriss.

FreshestSlice
I was thinking this is Revan with all his memories after he just finished off Nyriss.
I could see this Revan pushing a win, but I assumed carthage meant as of TOR, since he didn't specify.

DarthAnt66
When it's not specified, it goes to their prime.
TOR:Revan is Revan's prime, not the TOR game.

FreshestSlice
In that case, Revan can take Mace.

If this is DE Luke without Leia, I can see Malak or Bane fighting with Luke long enough for Revan to give the edge, if not outright defeat Luke. Caedus could probably fight Malak or Bane and win, but I don't think he'd be able to solo the team left over.

carthage
Bane can kill anyone on the other team, Revan can solo Luke, and Malak may die against Caedus but his sacrifice will not be in vain.

Board Walker
This is a very tough match up, it seems team one is much more balanced in terms of force powers and saber prowess. Contrastingly team two is very brawler, and saber prowess heavy.

The question becomes can team 1 utilize their force power advantage in time before they are rushed by team 2's saber advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.