Pre-Crisis Superboy Vs OWAW Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PCSB_zpsdcd07ea8.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/OWAW_zps8d6d6a4d.jpg

Mindship
Pre-crisis rules. Not only is he towing multiple planets, but taking them across the universe (FTL?), all while preserving gravitational, atmospheric, and other life-sustaining, planetary conditions. Not to mention: he got a great deal on Cosmic Depot worldtowing chains. "Buy 100,000 miles of chain within the next ten minutes and get a second 100,000 miles Free!"

Diesldude
Originally posted by Mindship
Pre-crisis rules. Not only is he towing multiple planets, but taking them across the universe (FTL?), all while preserving gravitational, atmospheric, and other life-sustaining, planetary conditions. Not to mention: he got a great deal on Cosmic Depot worldtowing chains. "Buy 100,000 miles of chain within the next ten minutes and get a second 100,000 miles Free!"

That's nothing, everyone knows that there is zero gravity in space. Those planets were weightless.

Rao Kal El
Pc boy easily

dial J for Josh
"By moving these world's from their own dying galaxy to new suns at the other side of the universe. I'm saving countless billions of lives!" ....

.... What a fricken tool. I hate retarded feats like this. Lookin' like he wants to sell some girl scout cookies in those red daisy dukes. What an a-hole, and putting a big chain through multiple world's to drag them... Really?

quanchi112
Pc Boy stomps Superman.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
"By moving these world's from their own dying galaxy to new suns at the other side of the universe. I'm saving countless billions of lives!" ....

.... What a fricken tool. I hate retarded feats like this. Lookin' like he wants to sell some girl scout cookies in those red daisy dukes. What an a-hole, and putting a big chain through multiple world's to drag them... Really?
That's some serious hatred

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.