Jedi vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Since my other was viewed as spite I have made a new one.

Yoda, Obi-wan, Mace, Anakin, and Fisto come into our world looking for an evil they sense through the force. The jedi sense they have found the evil in a new born baby who is a mutant. They encounter the X-Men who want to protect the baby.

Who wins?

Impediment
Which X-Men? You have to include a roster.

Kotor3
X-Men First Class.
Professor X
Magneto
Mystique
Beast
Banshee
Havok

Impediment
Professor X mind rapes the enemy into thinking that they are girl scouts, after Magneto takes away their light sabers.

Kotor3
I am on the edge about Professor X controlling them so easily since the Jedi also use mind control.

Firefly218
If Xavier can't get in their heads in time, the Jedi stomp. And that's a big if.

The fate of this whole battle rests with Xavier.

The_Tempest
Xavier is unquestionably the greatest telepath here, but all the Jedi are (to varying degree of skill and potency) psychic, clairvoyant, precognitive, and telepathic. They might be able to fend off mindraping (Emma Frost did and she's presumably not as powerful as Xavier). Though this is speculation on my part.

Banshee, Beast, and Mystique are fvcked. Can't remember Havok's powers; in the few seconds it takes for the latter mutants to die, Magneto drops a house on the Jedi.

Robtard
What in the films leads anyone to believe any of the Jedi could resist being mind-controlled by someone of Xavier's level?

The_Tempest
Dunno. Their ability to sense occurrences across galaxywide distances, telepathically contact people across planets (especially if we take Yoda at his word in ESB about "watching" Luke during his galactic journeys from Dagobah), etc. all strike me as some quietly powerful feats. Since Emma was able to resist Xavier without rivaling him telepathically, I'm just speculating that they might be able to avoid outright succumbing to mindrape here.

Firefly218
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Dunno. Their ability to sense occurrences across galaxywide distances, telepathically contact people across planets (especially if we take Yoda at his word in ESB about "watching" Luke during his galactic journeys from Dagobah), etc. all strike me as some quietly powerful feats. Since Emma was able to resist Xavier without rivaling him telepathically, I'm just speculating that they might be able to avoid outright succumbing to mindrape here. thumb up

The Jedi are mentally tough. They might be able to resist Xavier long enough to kill him. Emma Frost easily resisted an inexperienced Xavier.

KingD19
An Xavier who had trouble with like 3 CIA agents. Bald Xavier flash froze an entire mall full of people on a whim.

Robtard
Dunno. Their ability to sense occurrences across galaxywide distances, telepathically contact people across planets (especially if we take Yoda at his word in ESB about "watching" Luke during his galactic journeys from Dagobah), etc. all strike me as some quietly powerful feats. Since Emma was able to resist Xavier without rivaling him telepathically, I'm just speculating that they might be able to avoid outright succumbing to mindrape here.

That doesn't tell me they could resist the mind-control of a man who froze an entire mall and apparently edited everyone's memory so they'd not know it.

Emma resisted in her diamond-form, which is a mutant ability that apparently even blocks her telepathy.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Robtard
That doesn't tell me they could resist the mind-control of a man who froze an entire mall and apparently edited everyone's memory so they'd not know it.

Emma resisted in her diamond-form, which is a mutant ability that apparently even blocks her telepathy.

To be fair, presumably none of the shoppers were psychics and to my knowledge, Xavier hasn't demonstrated the ability to mindrape other psychics on film. There's no question that Xavier is the superior telepath, but we're speculating at this point.

Robtard
To be fair, presumably none of the shoppers were psychics and to my knowledge, Xavier hasn't demonstrated the ability to mindrape other psychics on film. There's no question that Xavier is the superior telepath, but we're speculating at this point.

He did so twice, iirc.

-With Jean to suppress her Phoenix form
-With Emma, once Magneto forced her to drop her diamond-form

Mindset
Xavier is unquestionably the greatest telepath here, but all the Jedi are (to varying degree of skill and potency) psychic, clairvoyant, precognitive, and telepathic. They might be able to fend off mindraping (Emma Frost did and she's presumably not as powerful as Xavier). Though this is speculation on my part.

Banshee, Beast, and Mystique are fvcked. Can't remember Havok's powers; in the few seconds it takes for the latter mutants to die, Magneto drops a house on the Jedi. What offensive or defensive tp feats do Jedi have

The_Tempest
He did so twice, iirc.

To be fair, we don't know the circumstances of his subduing of Jean. I don't remember him mindraping Emma.

Robtard
Xavier used his mind-powers on Jean to subdue and put up barriers in her mind, since she was a (at the time) weaker telepath than him.

IIRC, the Emma scene happened when they were in Russia at the Soviet military guy's house. I'd have to check though.

The_Tempest
I'll have to recheck the scene sometime.

Placidity
Xavier didn't "mind rape" Emma, but he was able to read her to get information.

Xavier at that that time was no where near bald Xavier's level.

Magneto makes them decapitate themselves.

To stand a chance, SW team would at least need some lightning.

StealthRanger
Which they don't have

Jedi lose here to Xavier and Magneto. Jedi don't have much in the way of offensive techniques

Everyone else on team X-Men dies tho

God Cloth Seiya
X-men stomp.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Impediment
Professor X mind rapes the enemy into thinking that they are girl scouts, after Magneto takes away their light sabers. Pretty much.

The_Tempest
Could Magneto manipulate the lightsabers, though? It doesn't matter; in the time it takes the Jedi to crush the lesser mutants, he can bring his powers to bear by dropping a house on them or something.

Lord Lucien
What in the films leads anyone to believe any of the Jedi could resist being mind-controlled by someone of Xavier's level? This. Wishful thinking about what the Jedi ought to be able to do (based mainly on the EU) doesn't mean anything from the films' perspectives. Xavier breaks them all.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Pretty much. x3

X-men rape.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
This. Wishful thinking about what the Jedi ought to be able to do (based mainly on the EU) doesn't mean anything from the films' perspectives. Xavier breaks them all.

Prove it, Canadian.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Kotor3
X-Men First Class.
Professor X
Magneto
Mystique
Beast
Banshee
Havok

Magneto and X is all that is required.

Stoic
What type of a feat was it when Darth Vader choked the life out of a subordinate while being on another vessel? If that was TP, I'm having a difficult time believing that Xavier is going to be messing with these guys' brains. Especially considering that Yoda was equal, if not greater than Vader in this field.

jinXed by JaNx
I don't know that Xavier would be capable of manipulating all of these Jedi at once. I don't doubt that his abilities would allow him to influence the weaker minded, Jedi. He may even be able to manipulate the likes of, Yoda but I don't know if he could control them all at once. Although, I don't think it matters much because once Magneto relinquishes the jedi of their lightsabers I don't see them being able to defend against, HAvok

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
What type of a feat was it when Darth Vader choked the life out of a subordinate while being on another vessel? If that was TP, I'm having a difficult time believing that Xavier is going to be messing with these guys' brains. Especially considering that Yoda was equal, if not greater than Vader in this field. How is that telepathy?

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindset
How is that telepathy?

Well what would it be? is it TK? I always thought that Vader used his mind into making that guy think that he was choking to death, or something like it. Maybe it was a little bit of both? I just don't know if they Jedi would be susceptible to TP manipulation.

Lord Lucien
Prove it, Canadian. No, it's axiomatic.

TheVaultDweller
Can't remember Havok's powers;

He generated those heated energy rings. His control sucked majorly in the First Class though, despite his abilities being very powerful. Judging from his cameo in Days of Future Past though, his control has improved significantly.

Anyway, X-men murder the Jedi. I really have a hard time seeing them resisting Xavier's mental manipulation, at least not without it severely compromising their other combat abilities. And Magneto can just rip their sabers away. He's been shown to control pretty much any kind of metal, so I don't think it's far fetched to believe he can control their sabers. That basically leaves them sitting ducks for the rest of the First Class team.

Kotor3
Sidious said he had control of the senate and Mace seen to agree in ROTS. Yoda is at Sidious level. I am not sure his mind could be controlled.

RJ 2.0
OK let's assume that Xavier's mind powers do not work on the X Men. What then?

Mindset
OK let's assume that Xavier's mind powers do not work on the X Men. What then? Magneto shoves their lightsabers through their skulls.

RJ 2.0
Magneto shoves their lightsabers through their skulls. I don't think it's that simple.

Where are they fighting? Are they aware of each other's powers?

Mindset
I don't think it's that simple.

Where are they fighting? Are they aware of each other's powers? If there are lightsabers and skulls present, then it's that simple.

jinXed by JaNx
Magneto shoves their lightsabers through their skulls.

RJ 2.0
If there are lightsabers and skulls present, then it's that simple. OK so Mags seizes their sabers, how does he ignite them?

Placidity
He uses the sabers against them after they are ignited obviously.

So easy.

dadudemon
He did so twice, iirc.

Ahhh, yes, good points. This should settle the telepathy debate, then.

If Xavier could shut down a more powerful mind then it doesn't matter that the Jedi have mind control resistance: they don't stand a chance against Xavier.

On top of that, the Jedi use the Force and Xavier's abilities come from psionics. It's like trying to resist the pull of gravity with the color blue.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Placidity
He uses the sabers against them after they are ignited obviously.

So easy. Not before Yoda force lightnings his ass.

KingD19
Yoda would never resort to Force Lightning, as it's a Sith technique.

Placidity
Not before Yoda force lightnings his ass.

Yoda doesn't have lightning.

I would've expected someone called Rogue Jedi to know this.

I am sure you will enjoy researching. Don't waste too much time.

Mindset
OK so Mags seizes their sabers, how does he ignite them? He doesn't need to.

Kotor3
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ahhh, yes, good points. This should settle the telepathy debate, then.

If Xavier could shut down a more powerful mind then it doesn't matter that the Jedi have mind control resistance: they don't stand a chance against Xavier.

On top of that, the Jedi use the Force and Xavier's abilities come from psionics. It's like trying to resist the pull of gravity with the color blue.

This statement does not make sense. The force is in everything and can affect anything. As I stated before Yoda is the same as Sidious who had control of the senate.

Xavier stated himself in First Class that he could not hold Sebastian Shaw who is not a telepath for long and needed to concentrate to do so when the CIA agent tried to talk to him.

He is in no way at this point going to control Yoda or perhaps any of the Jedi.

RJ 2.0
Yoda doesn't have lightning.

I would've expected someone called Rogue Jedi to know this.

I am sure you will enjoy researching. Don't waste too much time. OMG I called it by the wrong name.

Not before Yoda zaps him with his Yoda magic farty hand stuff. Better?

Lord Lucien
OK so Mags seizes their sabers, how does he ignite them? By... pressing the button. Stupid.

Placidity
OMG I called it by the wrong name.

Not before Yoda zaps him with his Yoda magic farty hand stuff. Better?

Your failure is complete.

DTM
Im lost why people here are using bald Professor X's feats and abilities, when this is supposedly First Class X here, who as pointed out had trouble holding still Shaw, someone with no mental protection or training at all. That level X, mentally raping characters with such insane will and mental fortitude as Yoda, Sidious and Windu, is near laughable.

dadudemon
This statement does not make sense. The force is in everything and can affect anything. As I stated before Yoda is the same as Sidious who had control of the senate.

Xavier stated himself in First Class that he could not hold Sebastian Shaw who is not a telepath for long and needed to concentrate to do so when the CIA agent tried to talk to him.

He is in no way at this point going to control Yoda or perhaps any of the Jedi.

Everything you said in this post is baseless. Basically, everything you said is empty speculation.

If Xavier could shut down a more powerful mind then it doesn't matter that the Jedi have mind control resistance: they don't stand a chance against Xavier because they do not have telepathy on par with or greater than Xavier.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DTM
Im lost why people here are using bald Professor X's feats and abilities, when this is supposedly First Class X here, who as pointed out had trouble holding still Shaw, someone with no mental protection or training at all. That level X, mentally raping characters with such insane will and mental fortitude as Yoda, Sidious and Windu, is near laughable.

It's pretty baseless to assume Xavier doesn't destroy the minds of the Jedi for reasons I've already stated.

Guess what? Shaw was still pwned by Xavier. smile

Kotor3
Everything you said in this post is baseless. Basically, everything you said is empty speculation.

If Xavier could shut down a more powerful mind then it doesn't matter that the Jedi have mind control resistance: they don't stand a chance against Xavier because they do not have telepathy on par with or greater than Xavier.

Says you. I love how you like to state things in a discussion and never back it up. I gave the example why but you have given nothing as to why he would be able to control someone at the level of Yoda.

You say baseless what is yours? You don't have to except it but when stating something is baseless please at the very least try to back it up.

KingD19
That was also a young and inexperienced Xavier.

Bald Xavier froze a massive area full of hundreds of people in an instant.

Kotor3
That is the one used in the thread not bald Xavier. I gave the comparison of power level. Sidious can control a senate and Yoda is on the same level. From the movies the Senate consisted of a lot of people.

Also those people in the mall weren't telepaths.

KingD19
Sidious didn't control the Senate. He manipulated them with charisma, playing to their needs/wants and an endless amount of credits and resources to back up his claims and promises.

And them not being telepaths isn't the point. It's the point that he froze hundreds of people in moments. For that scene to make sense, he had to freeze the entire mall including the parking lot.

dadudemon
Says you. I love how you like to state things in a discussion and never back it up.

Oh, so Xavier DIDN'T mind-control Jean?

You didn't think your reply through, did you? sad

Poor kid...you tried soooo hard.

You say baseless what is yours?

What actually happened on-screen. smile

Thanks for playing!!! big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by KingD19
That was also a young and inexperienced Xavier.

Bald Xavier froze a massive area full of hundreds of people in an instant.

Young Xavier froze people, too.

Kotor3
Oh, so Xavier DIDN'T mind-control Jean?

You didn't think your reply through, did you? sad

Poor kid...you tried soooo hard.

What actually happened on-screen. smile

Thanks for playing!!! big grin

The problem is clear, you can't read or only read what you want to. No Xavier DIDN'T mind control Jean in X-Men First Class.

As usually your sarcasm fails horribly.

KingD19
I know, but I haven't seen First Class in a while. Didn't he struggle with a few CIA agents? Or am I misremembering? I don't remember many Young Xavier feats in DoFP

Kotor3
Sidious didn't control the Senate. He manipulated them with charisma, playing to their needs/wants and an endless amount of credits and resources to back up his claims and promises.

And them not being telepaths isn't the point. It's the point that he froze hundreds of people in moments. For that scene to make sense, he had to freeze the entire mall including the parking lot.

I do not agree. If it was just manipulation through charisma then Mace would not have felt threaten to have Sidious go on trial.

I know the point you were making that is why I gave the example of the senate to should that it would not be easy to control a mind with that much control of the force. The Shaw example still comes into play. If it took that much effort for Xavier to control Shaw you can only imagine what it would take to control a Jedi's mind especially one who is powerful in the force.

KingD19
You can only assume he controlled the Senate. There is no proof he mentally coerced anyone.

Kotor3
You can only assume he controlled the Senate. There is no proof he mentally coerced anyone.

There is no direct proof it was done only through the way you stated. Initially that may have been involved but at a certain point it is implied that Sidious is using the force in some way.

That is what I get from the quotes from Mace. He change his mind rather quickly during their fight. He didn't go and find evidence to support Sidious claim that he controlled the senate so I would say it was something he sense.

Mace Windu: In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor.
Supreme Chancellor: Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?
Mace Windu: The senate will decide your fate.
Supreme Chancellor: I AM the senate!
Mace Windu: Not yet.

Supreme Chancellor: It's treason, then...

Mace Windu: I'm going to put an end to this, once and for all!
Anakin Skywalker: You can't. He must stand trial.
Mace Windu: He has control of the senate and all the courts. He is too dangerous to be left alive!

dadudemon
The problem is clear, you can't read or only read what you want to. No Xavier DIDN'T mind control Jean in X-Men First Class.

It doesn't matter: he still did it. The capability is there.

The burden of proof is now on your to prove Xavier's powers increased, exponentially, from the 80s to the 2000s (he put the mind control stuff on Jean shortly after meeting her...in the 80s...which is shortly after the evens of First Class. smile )

Just give it up, already. There's nothing you can say or do that will undo Xavier's feats. The worst case scenario, he can disable the minds of people equal to him or greater than him. At no point are any Jedi equal to any adult iteration of Xavier. smile

You've inappropriately assumed that he burden of proof is on me to prove that Xavier can mind control powerful telepaths. Not so. The burden of proof is on you to prove that the Jedi are anywhere close to the abilities of any adult version of Xavier before we even begin entertaining the notion that Xavier cannot mind control the Jedi. wink

Kotor3

dadudemon

Kotor3

Placidity
There is no direct proof it was done only through the way you stated. Initially that may have been involved but at a certain point it is implied that Sidious is using the force in some way.

That is what I get from the quotes from Mace. He change his mind rather quickly during their fight. He didn't go and find evidence to support Sidious claim that he controlled the senate so I would say it was something he sense.

Mace Windu: In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor.
Supreme Chancellor: Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?
Mace Windu: The senate will decide your fate.
Supreme Chancellor: I AM the senate!
Mace Windu: Not yet.

Supreme Chancellor: It's treason, then...

Mace Windu: I'm going to put an end to this, once and for all!
Anakin Skywalker: You can't. He must stand trial.
Mace Windu: He has control of the senate and all the courts. He is too dangerous to be left alive!

He had political control.

And he was referring to his plan of becoming Emperor.

When Carmine Falcone from Batman Begins said he controlled the city, was he really saying he had mind control powers?

I'm sure Sidious has been influencing politicians with the force from the beginning, but he did not control their minds as someone like Xavier would.

dadudemon

dadudemon

When Carmine Falcone from Batman Begins said he controlled the city, was he really saying he had mind control powers?

I'm sure Sidious has been influencing politicians with the force from the beginning, but he did not control their minds as someone like Xavier would.

thumb up

Based on Kotor's perspective, we can only conclude that King Henry VIII was a Sith Lord controlling the minds of Parliament to get all of this laws passed.

Robtard
Sidious using mind-powers and not political subterfuge to "control" the senate is one of the funnier arguments I've seen.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DTM
Im lost why people here are using bald Professor X's feats and abilities, when this is supposedly First Class X here, who as pointed out had trouble holding still Shaw, someone with no mental protection or training at all. That level X, mentally raping characters with such insane will and mental fortitude as Yoda, Sidious and Windu, is near laughable. This is the film versions. What "insane mental fortitude" did Yoda, Sidious, and Windu demonstrate besides being retarded?

it is implied that Sidious is using the force in some way. Aside from the whole "veil of the dark side has fallen" (which means like f*ck all as far as the films tell us), what else did he do besides use incredibly obious ploys to manipulate what had to have been the most easily duped and functionally brain dead people in all of modern fiction?

If Rogue was given the mutant cure and was strapped to Magneto's Statue of Liberty chair, she would still somehow manage to convince all the Jedi to commit ritualistic suicide--they are that incapable of intelligent thought.

DTM
You dont think being one of the most powerful users of the Force (a power that is 90% mental in its usage) ever in the universe takes supreme mental fortitude and strength? Willpower has been used to resist mind control in most media, thinking young Xavier has stronger will than all of these Jedi/Sith combined is silly, heck Emma resisted this Xaiver and she wasnt even trying.

DTM
Now this isnt me saying the Jedi beat the X-Men here, Im more speaking my mind on Xaviers ability to mind-rape the entire opposing team here.

dadudemon
Resisting Xavier is not a matter of "will" like resisting the Jedi's mind powers are. You simply have to be a powerful telepath to be able to resist Xavier. This is in the movies. The only people I've seen resisting Xavier are Emma and Jean Gray: both of whom are far more powerful than any of the Jedi.

In the comics, it is different.

DTM
Really? I guess Shaw was a telepath then, as Xavier was using all of his strength and he could only hold him still for a few minutes. In film scene that bebunks you way of thinking. Strong will and power set (which these jedi/sith have in spades) have proven to resist mind control, especially this Xaivers.

Robtard
That was due to Shaw's power-set of absorption and the fact he had absorbed enough nuclear energy to turn himself into an atomic bomb that was going to start WW3.

I can't think of anything any Force-user has done in the films that comes close to this or dictates they can resist Xavier's mutant mind-control. Do you have a feat(s)?

DTM
That makes no sense to me at all. Because Shaw absorbed atomic energy he can resist Xaivers mind control? According to dadudemon, only another telepath can resist Xaviers MC, though that in film scene shows that is NOT the case. And Shaws power to absorb kinetic energy should give him No bonus to resist it either, it was simply a matter of a powerful, strong willed character providing resistance to Xaviers MC, which is what Im supporting here.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DTM
Really? I guess Shaw was a telepath then, as Xavier was using all of his strength and he could only hold him still for a few minutes. In film scene that bebunks you way of thinking. Strong will and power set (which these jedi/sith have in spades) have proven to resist mind control, especially this Xaivers.

http://i.imgur.com/5jjGHIX.jpg

Just because his mutation allowed him resistance against telepaths does not mean this applies to the Jedi.

Sebastian Shaw was also under the control of Xavier...complete and utter control. smile

Originally posted by DTM
That makes no sense to me at all. Because Shaw absorbed atomic energy he can resist Xaivers mind control? According to dadudemon, only another telepath can resist Xaviers MC, though that in film scene shows that is NOT the case. And Shaws power to absorb kinetic energy should give him No bonus to resist it either, it was simply a matter of a powerful, strong willed character providing resistance to Xaviers MC, which is what Im supporting here.

Personally, I think the whole Shaw thing is PIS and was only written in to give the movie some "conflict" and a "sense of urgency."

But, yeah, already debunked and addressed the Shaw-myth. Read some of my other posts where I directly address that.

DTM
Show me where in First Class it was stated that Shaws power allowed him to be resistant to telepaths. Considering he himself was the originator of the Magneto-helmet, and he wore it any time he thought Xavier was around, Proves that statement to be False.

Shaw had No Implied Resistance to Xavier other than strong will and power set, which these Jedi/Sith have as well.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DTM
Show me where in First Class it was stated that Shaws power allowed him to be resistant to telepaths.

Remember that one time that Xavier, the most powerful telepath on Earth, was having trouble containing Shaw?

Yeah. On screen feats, yo. smile

Originally posted by DTM
Considering he himself was the originator of the Magneto-helmet, and he wore it any time he thought Xavier was around, Proves that statement to be False.

No it doesn't because we saw that Shaw was difficult to mind-control but he could still be controlled and killed.

You know...what actually happened on screen. Why are you ignoring what actually happened in the film?

Originally posted by DTM
Shaw had No Implied Resistance to Xavier other than strong will and power set, which these Jedi/Sith have as well.

Yes he did. He is the only person, besides powerful teleptahs, to be able to provide resistance Xavier. He was still mind raped. smile

There is no such thing as a "strong will to resist" Xavier.

Show me anything that states Xavier's powers can be resisted by non-mutants by sheer will-power, alone.

DTM
Right, because he was Strong Willed. Youre literally going around in circles. There is NO PROOF at all that Shaw resisting Xaiver was due to his own mutant power, in fact there is proof Against that, but he did so instead due to his willpower. You cant have it both ways here.

Robtard
Originally posted by DTM
Show me where in First Class it was stated that Shaws power allowed him to be resistant to telepaths. Considering he himself was the originator of the Magneto-helmet, and he wore it any time he thought Xavier was around, Proves that statement to be False.

While it wasn't explicitly stated, we can apply our minds. Before Shaw was uber amped, he had to wear a mind-control-resistant helmet. Only people to resist Xavier was Dark Phoenix Jean and diamond-skin Emma, both who are very powerful telepaths in return.

Even if we go with your scrapping-the-barrel "anyone with a strong will can resist Xavier" angle, Shaw didn't resist Xavier, he was held all the same despite Xavier's concerns. Jedi still die, just a little later.

RJ 2.0
By... pressing the button. Stupid. With his fingers, or his powers?

dadudemon
While it wasn't explicitly stated, we can apply our minds. Before Shaw was uber amped, he had to wear a mind-control-resistant helmet.

Oh.

I wasn't buying your "powered-up" argument until now. That makes sense, in context.

But, as you state, being powered up was still not enough. smile

DTM
While it wasn't explicitly stated, we can apply our minds. Before Shaw was uber amped, he had to wear a mind-control-resistant helmet. Only people to resist Xavier was Dark Phoenix Jean and diamond-skin Emma, both who are very powerful telepaths in return.

Even if we go with your scrapping-the-barrel "anyone with a strong will can resist Xavier" angle, Shaw didn't resist Xavier, he was held all the same despite Xavier's concerns. Jedi still die, just a little later.

Yes, thats correct, well to a point. Shaw Did resist Xaiver, quite a bit in fact, just not completely, but to the point that Charles could only hold him for a few minutes, and he was put one character. Now imagine him doing so to many such powerful and strong willed characters, I dont think he would be able to, or at least for more than a minute, tops.

Face it, Shaw showed no mutant ability to resist being mind controlled, he created the helmet because he had no such mutant power, yet he showed the ability to become very different to be mentally controlled, which clearly wasnt due to his mutant power, but due to strong will.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DTM
Right, because he was Strong Willed. Youre literally going around in circles. There is NO PROOF at all that Shaw resisting Xaiver was due to his own mutant power, in fact there is proof Against that, but he did so instead due to his willpower. You cant have it both ways here.

Actually, yeah, there's proof against your argument as Robtard stated.

Additionally, there is other proof: he seemed unconcerned with Emma Frost - another powerful telepath. He mistreated her. Why would he be unafraid?

AHA!

Gotcha!

Then there is another angle you're forgetting...why did Shaw have to have the helmet if he could just resist Xavier with a "strong-will"? AHA! He didn't resist him with just a strong will! He was mind raped! AHA!

laughing laughing

dadudemon
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, thats correct, well to a point. Shaw Did resist Xaiver, quite a bit in fact, to the point that Charles could only hold him for a few minutes, and he was put one character. Now imagine him doing so to many such powerful and strong willed characters, I dont think he would be able to, or at least for more than a minute, tops.

Face it, Shaw showed no mutant ability to resist being mind controlled, he created the helmet because he had no such mutant power, yet he showed the ability to become very different to be mentally controlled, which clearly wasnt due to his mutant power, but due to strong will.

Let's take a shit all over you "strong-will" argument.

So a mall full of people and not a single one was "strong-willed"?

AHA!

Gotcha!

But, ohoohohoho! Before you start whining about it being old Xavier...

The CIA building where he froze people! The top minds and spies in the nation (who would have been taught anti-interrogation techniques and other such "strong-will" skill) are not strong-willed? AHA! GOTCHA!

laughing

Edit - Why the **** are we evening entertaining this "strong-will" argument? That's a weakness The Force exploits, not Xavier's telepathic powers. If you're not Jean Gray, you're not resisting Xavier: the end.

Robtard
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, thats correct, well to a point. Shaw Did resist Xaiver, quite a bit in fact, just not completely, but to the point that Charles could only hold him for a few minutes, and he was put one character. Now imagine him doing so to many such powerful and strong willed characters, I dont think he would be able to, or at least for more than a minute, tops.

Face it, Shaw showed no mutant ability to resist being mind controlled, he created the helmet because he had no such mutant power, yet he showed the ability to become very different to be mentally controlled, which clearly wasnt due to his mutant power, but due to strong will. No, Shaw was completely frozen and Xavier had him. Where's your proof/evidence that any of the Jedi are as powerful and strong willed as Shaw, especially after absorbing enough energy to explode himself like an atom bomb (his alternate plan/film plot)?

You're being obtuse just so SW has a chance. It's obvious his powers and that level they were at are what gave Xavier pause. Though as pointed out, even then that wasn't enough to stop Xavier.

DTM
So because he didnt wear his helmet around Emma, someone basically his minion, that also proves Shaw is mutantly resistant to mental control?? Man, you are SO grasping at straws here buddy.

And he need the helmet because that allows him to be completely unaffected by Xaiver, which in a clash or fight would be necessary. Keep in mind I never said Shaws strong will made him immune to MC, just that clearly it made him very difficult to control mentally, and Xaiver could only do it for a very limited time. That scene should extend to the Jedi/Sith as well.

DTM
Where's your proof/evidence that any of the Jedi are as powerful and strong willed as Shaw, especially after absorbing enough energy to explode himself like an atom bomb (his alternate plan/film plot)?

You're being obtuse just so SW has a chance. It's obvious his powers and that level they were at are what gave Xavier pause. Though as pointed out, even then that wasn't enough to stop Xavier.

So now Shaws will is stronger than Sidious or Yoda, eh? Well if you think that, then clearly Nothing I say is going to budge you a single inch, and since Ive said my piece, Ill think Ill leave you and babdoeumon to your whole Xaiver mind-rapes the Jedi scenario.

Robtard
Originally posted by DTM
So now Shaws will is stronger than Sidious or Yoda, eh? Well if you think that, then clearly Nothing I say is going to budge you a single inch, and since Ive said my piece, Ill think Ill leave you and babdoeumon to your whole Xaiver mind-rapes the Jedi scenario.

That was your claim, I'm asking you to support it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DTM
So because he didnt wear his helmet around Emma, someone basically his minion, that also proves Shaw is mutantly resistant to mental control?? Man, you are SO grasping at straws here buddy.

That's not grasping at straws, at all. He pissed off Emma a couple of times. Why would he act so boldly around Emma? Don't forget that Emma is one of the most powerful telepathic mutants on the planet.

So where does this boldness come from? Emma could just wipe his mind or make him do her bidding...you know...just like we saw her do on screen as part of the plot of the movie.

So why didn't she? smile

Oh, right...probably cause Shaw, due to his mutant power specifically, has some sort of resistance of telepathy.

Xavier, who is much more powerful than Emma, was still able to mind-rape Shaw.

NEEEXT! I keep knocking them down. hehehe

RJ 2.0
Magneto cannot ignite the sabers with his powers, the exterior components of a lightsaber are not all metal. So he would have to turn them on with his hands.

In the time it takes to do this, he will be force raped.

dadudemon
How will Magneto be force raped when the Jedi are already dead?

Plez essplane. OP, plez.

RJ 2.0
How will Magneto be force raped when the Jedi are already dead?

Plez essplane. OP, plez. Already dead how?

Robtard
Magneto cannot ignite the sabers with his powers, the exterior components of a lightsaber are not all metal. So he would have to turn them on with his hands.

In the time it takes to do this, he will be force raped.

Magneto can rewire and control several Sentinels with his powers, so it stands to reason he could figure out a simple on/off switch. But why would he when it would be faster and easier to just use the handle to impale people.

dadudemon
Magneto can rewire and control several Sentinels with his powers, so it stands to reason he could figure out a simple on/off switch. But why would he when it would be faster and easier to just use the handle to impale people.

That's a good point. I was agreeing with RJ until you made this point.

Yeah...Magneto has some incredible "device" feats with those dang sentinels. That puts him up their with Doctor Manhattan on the ability to assemble complex machines with his metallokinesis.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DTM
You dont think being one of the most powerful users of the Force (a power that is 90% mental in its usage) ever in the universe takes supreme mental fortitude and strength? Willpower has been used to resist mind control in most media, thinking young Xavier has stronger will than all of these Jedi/Sith combined is silly, heck Emma resisted this Xaiver and she wasnt even trying. Good for being a powerful Force user. Aside from some telekinesis and sensing emotions, nothing any Force user has done in the films has been indicative of a strong will.

"The Force has a strong influence on the weak minded." Ben said in ANH. It sure does. Yoda, Windu, Kenobi, Anakin, all the Jedi have such weak minds and "wills" that one single Sith Lord was able to pull the most obvious wool over their eyes without so much as giving a shit. The Jedi are nearly brain dead in their retardation. Sidious is the only one in the films who is clearly shown to have even a remotely intact "will". Though considering his greatest mental opposition was an order of monks with the collective mental fortitude of a tangerine, it's not saying much for him.

And as Sidious (the only potential asset the Jedi could use) isn't here, and Xavier is. And Magneto is. And Havok is... the Jedi die. Painfully and with great expedience.

ares834
What does intelligence have to do with will?

Mutants still win though.

Lord Lucien
The mind rules both. The Jedi barely have minds that can process anything at all. As far as the movies show us, their brains plod them from room to room and swing their swords at other swords, and their minds barely function. They can feel the Force and move some objects, but nothing in the films show us anything resembling intelligence, willpower, logic, or strength. Sometimes we see an emotion or two, but that's not exactly going to stop Xavier.

dadudemon
The mind rules both. The Jedi barely have minds that can process anything at all. As far as the movies show us, their brains plod them from room to room and swing their swords at other swords, and their minds barely function. They can feel the Force and move some objects, but nothing in the films show us anything resembling intelligence, willpower, logic, or strength. Sometimes we see an emotion or two, but that's not exactly going to stop Xavier.

Someone is a little butthurt over the PT. 313

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/image/Rustled%20my%20Jimmies/grand/Rustled-my-Jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1323.jpg

Kotor3

After reviewing the scene and context of the movie you are probably right.

Kotor3

Kotor3
Aside from the whole "veil of the dark side has fallen" (which means like f*ck all as far as the films tell us), what else did he do besides use incredibly obious ploys to manipulate what had to have been the most easily duped and functionally brain dead people in all of modern fiction?

If Rogue was given the mutant cure and was strapped to Magneto's Statue of Liberty chair, she would still somehow manage to convince all the Jedi to commit ritualistic suicide--they are that incapable of intelligent thought.

Yeah, I am probably wrong in my previous statement. Just more proof as to how bad the script and story for Revenge of The Sith was.

Kotor3

RJ 2.0

Yeah...Magneto has some incredible "device" feats with those dang sentinels. That puts him up their with Doctor Manhattan on the ability to assemble complex machines with his metallokinesis. And how long did it take him to "rewire" said sentinels?

Robtard

Yeah...Magneto has some incredible "device" feats with those dang sentinels. That puts him up their with Doctor Manhattan on the ability to assemble complex machines with his metallokinesis.

thumb up

He didn't even have direct eye contact with what he was doing either as he was on top of the train. It's as if he can somehow "see" or "sense" through the metal he's manipulating.

RJ 2.0
And how long did it take him to "rewire" said sentinels?

Robtard
When he started the actual rewiring process, he did the first in probably under a minute.

RJ 2.0
No, I am talking about how long did it take for him to sense them and begin/end the process.

Robtard
No, I am talking about how long did it take for him to sense them and begin/end the process.

Not sure what you mean by "sense". He knew they were on the train, so he went after them. Told you, once he started the actual rewiring process, the first Sentinel lite up (letting us know Magneto controlled it now) in what was probably under a minute.

This is a moot point though, Magneto can easily kill a Jedi using the handle to impale, he doesn't need to waste time and ignite the sabre.

RJ 2.0
Not sure what you mean by "sense". He knew they were on the train, so he went after them. Told you, once he started the actual rewiring process, the first Sentinel lite up (letting us know Magneto controlled it now) in what was probably under a minute.

This is a moot point though, Magneto can easily kill a Jedi using the handle to impale, he doesn't need to waste time and ignite the sabre. And how does he do this when Yoda and/or the others are force raping his ass? Or whn they speed blitz over and drop kick him?

Robtard
IMO, Magneto would kill them with their own sabres after Xavier freezes them in place. Since he has no qualms about killing people, especially those who would harm a mutant.

Lord Lucien

RJ 2.0
IMO, Magneto would kill them with their own sabres after Xavier freezes them in place. Since he has no qualms about killing people, especially those who would harm a mutant. Quote when Xavier freezed a large group of individuals that were not just a bunch of humans. I can't recall him freezing multiple mutants at once.

Placidity
Quote when Xavier freezed a large group of individuals that were not just a bunch of humans. I can't recall him freezing multiple mutants at once.

Why is freezing mutants any different from a normal humans, unless they had mental resistance?

dadudemon

Kotor3

The_Tempest
http://www.dontpokthebear.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/tumblr_mm4bw4oprq1qzbriqo1_500.gif

I see you continue to eagerly slurp Red Letter Media's special flavor of Kool-Aid.

Palpatine is 10x smarter than Heath Ledger's Joker. #trufax #comeatmebro

Kotor3
Every last point you make in this post has already been countered. If you want to see my rebuttals to you points, simply find the corresponding rebuttals in my posts. You are not smart enough nor good enough to deserve me quoting my posts at you. You need to level up, several times, before I will give you more attention. Get better on this thing called debate. Then get back to me. Perhaps you'll learn how to not concede major points and then whine when it's pointed out that you've conceded them? Perhaps you'll learn when you're wrong and directly admit that? There is nothing at all you can do about the following: Xavier freezes all the Jedi. The Jedi have no defense, at all, against Xavier's brand of telepathy. No, the force does not exist in the Marvel Universe. It is not in "all living things"*, as you falsely state especially in vs. threads where other characters come from different universes. I'm sure that made sense in your mind but it is hilariously dumb.

This is one of the smarter things you've stated. However, that's a malformed thought. Xavier's telepathy is NOT greater than The Force.

Lemme explain.

It's simply different.

What you're saying is 100kg is greater than blue. That's nonsensical. It's dumb as shit.

I hope that sinks in. Maybe you'll finally see the light. smile

LOL. Dude you are hilarious. Keep taking to yourself that you won the debate. I am sure you are starting to believe that.

RJ 2.0
Why is freezing mutants any different from a normal humans, unless they had mental resistance? Because mutants are.....wait for it.......evolved humans. To say a mutants mind is the same as a human is plain old fashioned foolery.

dadudemon
LOL. Dude you are hilarious. Keep taking to yourself that you won the debate. I am sure you are starting to believe that.

http://i.imgur.com/hqfeB03.jpg

Because mutants are.....wait for it.......evolved humans. To say a mutants mind is the same as a human is plain old fashioned foolery.

Xavier has never shown difficulty in affecting other mutant's minds except for 3:

Shaw, Jean, and Emma.

It's pretty obvious why Jean and Emma were difficult for him but Shaw's remains largely unexplained. Robtard thinks it is him being powered up and it some how offered low protection. Maybe the no-limits fallacy applies to Xavier? Meaning, the more powerful a mutant is, the harder it is for Xavier to control? That has never been established.

Also, mutants are the same as humans except for a primary mutation and a secondary mutation (in some instances). Their brains work just the same unless they have a primary or secondary mutation that works via the brain.

Additionally, Xavier, through amplification via Cerebro, could kill all mutants with just his mind. This means that without the amplication, Xavier could target just mutants and kill them with just his mind (but not on a global scale).

Additionally, the "targeting all mutants" and "targeting all humans" thing pretty much takes a shit on Kotor's perceived point about will-power being able to resist Xavier. Xavier can obviously kill all Jedi with just his mind by being in proximity to them, if CIS is turned off.

Robtard
Agreed, the human Jedi have no chance.

An argument could be made that Xavier couldn't affect Yoda and Fisto since they're aliens.

Lord Lucien

dadudemon
Wait... it's been a while since I've watched the movies... where is it said that you require a strong mind and willpower to use the Force? I remember the "feelings" talk, but where did one Jedi say to another "To command the Force, you must have an iron will" or something to that affect? Also, since you skipped the EDIT in my last post, can you clarify where the Jedi are seen attacking the mind of another Jedi with the Force (and successfully repelling it)?

He's confusing the Green Lantern movie for the Star Wars movies. smile

Lord Lucien
He's confusing the Green Lantern movie for the Star Wars movies. smile Understandable, both films have "heroes" who murder innocent people.

Kotor3
Wait... it's been a while since I've watched the movies... where is it said that you require a strong mind and willpower to use the Force? I remember the "feelings" talk, but where did one Jedi say to another "To command the Force, you must have an iron will" or something to that affect? Also, since you skipped the EDIT in my last post, can you clarify where the Jedi are seen attacking the mind of another Jedi with the Force (and successfully repelling it)?

I'm not busting out my DVDs to find these scenes.
Lucien I do not know if you were confused by my post or not but you are stating things in your post that I did not state.

It seems that you are separating force from Jedi. I'm not since the people in this thread are Jedi. My point is that it takes willpower to use the force as a Jedi. This is due to the principles and guidelines for living the life of a Jedi (which involves how you use the force) and avoiding the temptation of falling to the dark-side.

Here are some more quotes that I feel support that it is implied that when it comes to the using the force, light vs dark sides it involves willpower:
"Impressive... Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well, you have controlled your fear. Now release your anger, only your hate can destroy me." - Vader to Luke

"Your father was seduced by the dark side of the Force. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed." - Ben to Luke

"You want this, don't you. The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your hanger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant." - Emperor to Luke

dadudemon
"Your father was seduced by the dark side of the Force. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed." - Ben to Luke

So you're saying that one of the most powerful Force users in Star Wars history had a weak will?

Interesting. Do you try to prove yourself wrong, all the time? Is this just not your week or is this a nasty habit of yours?

Kotor3
So you're saying that one of the most powerful Force users in Star Wars history had a weak will?

Interesting. Do you try to prove yourself wrong, all the time? Is this just not your week or is this a nasty habit of yours?

LOL. Try again.

Placidity
Because mutants are.....wait for it.......evolved humans. To say a mutants mind is the same as a human is plain old fashioned foolery.

Don't play word games. It demonstrates your ignorance.

"Evolved" as in they have a specific gene that gives them a specific ability. If that ability has nothing to do with their mind, then for all intents and purposes, they have a normal human mind. And btw, the are still scientifically human, the same species.

Your logic is very weak.

Lord Lucien
Lucien I do not know if you were confused by my post or not but you are stating things in your post that I did not state.

It seems that you are separating force from Jedi. I'm not since the people in this thread are Jedi. My point is that it takes willpower to use the force as a Jedi. This is due to the principles and guidelines for living the life of a Jedi (which involves how you use the force) and avoiding the temptation of falling to the dark-side.

Here are some more quotes that I feel support that it is implied that when it comes to the using the force, light vs dark sides it involves willpower:
"Impressive... Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well, you have controlled your fear. Now release your anger, only your hate can destroy me." - Vader to Luke

"You want this, don't you. The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your hanger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant." - Emperor to Luke I am separating them, because using the Force doesn't require you to be a Jedi. Yoda can set whatever standard you think he sets, but a more powerful, focused, logical, rational, smarter mind exists in a Sith Lord, so... whoop de doo for being a Jedi. The Jedi aren't going to be defending against Xavier simply for being Jedi, they need incredible psychic power.

Again, nothing that any Jedi in the films has done has suggested they possess any more mental discipline, control, rigor or fortitude than say, a Navy SEAL. Old Ben has some patience. Luke has determination. The Jedi Council has... stupidity? Rashness? Blindness? A bad case of the "Whelp, Iunno?" They haven't the minds to resist Xavier.

Nor do they have the psychic powers to counter his. The closest we see is... five, I believe, mind tricks on NON-Force users. Two of them were unsuccessful. Their powers are enough to work on idiot Gungans, Jabba's adjutant, and incompetent Stormtroopers, but not enough to break through NON-Force user Jabba, or NON-Force user Watto (because his species can resist it or something). There are no examples of Jedi-on-Jedi (or Sith) psychic action, so those are all we have to go on. And you expect them to counter to Xavier with those feats?

And just to reiterate: these Jedi don't have strong minds. You can go on and on about Yoda's "standards" but given that during his Council tenure, he was one of the dumbest, most gullible, most oblivious, most downright foolish, and most lacking in critical thought processes Jedi around (and they all were to some extent), it's not saying much for his "criteria". People who do and say what Yoda and Co. did and said are not strong-minded. They are mindless. I guess he and Obi-Wan picked up a few brain cells in the intermittent years before Luke came along.

LOL. Try again.
EDIT: Yeah that line about dark v. light involving willpower... it doesn't hold up in a POWAH! sense. Going by the OT alone, Vader was seduced with who knows what, so can't judge him for lacking in willpower when we don't know the circumstances. Though apparently it gave him enough POWAH! to help slaughter the Jedi, who have stronger... wills, in your interpretation? So there's that bit of not-rightness.

But judging with the PT... then, yeah. He was weak as all shit.

Kotor3

WhiteWitchKing
X-Men wins. Xavier and Magneto sweep this.

Aside from Xavier's mindraping ability. Here is a reminder of Magneto's powers.

Lifting a stadium
watch?v=pAApe_5Rewg

Lifting submarine
watch?v=jkmeW9SfM_c#t=279

Crashing a plane
watch?v=JhpuUD1fWvs

X-Men rapes them.

Stigma
* If this is First Class X-men we should use only feats from that movie or DofP feats are also cool?

Regardless, Magneto has by far the superior TK feats (shall we call them for convenience) to any of the Jedi.

On the other hand Jedi are faster than either of the X-men. Not as fast as Quicksilver, but they have the decisive edge.

On the other, other hand young Professor X perhaps can control their minds but as someone said Yoda and Fisto are alien so with them it might not work.

Jedi deal with mind tricks so they might be prepared much better for mental assault than mere humans.

Honestly, this is a much closer fight than most think.

StealthRanger
Movieverse X-Men is at least transonic or so, speed might be about even

Not seeing how being an alien makes them resistant to mind****, honestly

Though Xavier and Magneto are kinda glass cannons

Still should be able to beat the Jedi though

dadudemon
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
X-Men wins. Xavier and Magneto sweep this.

Aside from Xavier's mindraping ability. Here is a reminder of Magneto's powers.

Lifting a stadium
watch?v=pAApe_5Rewg

Lifting submarine
watch?v=jkmeW9SfM_c#t=279

Crashing a plane
watch?v=JhpuUD1fWvs

X-Men rapes them.

Excellent post. thumb up

The_Tempest
I'm curious as to where along the way you abandoned your penchant for critical thought and devolved into a shameless acolyte of the Red Letter Media heresy.

Don't worry, Canadian. I'll emancipate you from your dark master. Also, since you're a GoT fan, I'll troll you with the fact that Yoda is 10x smarter than Ned Stark:

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/NedStarkfunny_zps6b237dea.jpg

Lucas > Martin. Yoda > Stark. Palpatine > Heath Ledger's Joker

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i53/5/10/8/frabz-I-am-defenseless-Take-your-weapon-Come-at-me-bro-dbd9c8.jpg

dadudemon
Ned Stark: The only genuinely righteous character in Westeros. The only mistake he ever made was ****ing around and making Jon Snow. Even then, he tried to do right by collecting the boy and raising him with his own sons.

He was so righteous that he was out of place and it literally cost him his life in the end. If he had pretended to accept Cersei's sex bribe, he could have saved his life and perhaps spared us most of the events that occurred in the entire series.

The_Tempest
Ned Stark: The only genuinely righteous character in Westeros. The only mistake he ever made was ****ing around and making Jon Snow. Even then, he tried to do right by collecting the boy and raising him with his own sons.

He was so righteous that he was out of place and it literally cost him his life in the end. If he had pretended to accept Cersei's sex bribe, he could have saved his life and perhaps spared us most of the events that occurred in the entire series.

Right. And borrowing the schema perpetuated by RedLetterMedia and endorsed by our sourpuss Canadian, that makes Ned Stark ten times the fool Yoda was, especially since Ned was warned in advance by his betrayer that the betrayer would betray him. That's like book!Voldemort levels of gullibility and stupidity.

I will draw the Canadian into single combat and smite him accordingly, once again suppressing the foolhardy Canuck spirit beneath the uncompromising boot of 'Murican will.

quanchi112
Right. And borrowing the schema perpetuated by RedLetterMedia and endorsed by our sourpuss Canadian, that makes Ned Stark ten times the fool Yoda was, especially since Ned was warned in advance by his betrayer that the betrayer would betray him. That's like book!Voldemort levels of gullibility and stupidity.

I will draw the Canadian into single combat and smite him accordingly, once again suppressing the foolhardy Canuck spirit beneath the uncompromising boot of 'Murican will. That the ---- did you just say about Lord Voldemort ?

Don't you dare speak about him in that disrespectful manner again.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by quanchi112
That the ---- did you just say about Lord Voldemort ?

Don't you dare speak about him in that disrespectful manner again.

Silence, welp. Book!Voldemort suffers from Bond Villain Stupidity in the extreme.

quanchi112
Silence, welp. Book!Voldemort suffers from Bond Villain Stupidity in the extreme. I have no idea about book Voldemort since this is the movie forum there is no need to mention him. Movie Voldemort would wipe his ass with movie Palpatine.

You also disappointed me firstly by your submission and secondly by that disgrace known as Nai. Star Wars fans need a spine. Maybe after the Abrams movie if I will be that spine your fanbase lacks.

The_Tempest
I have no idea about book Voldemort since this is the movie forum there is no need to mention him. Movie Voldemort would wipe his ass with movie Palpatine.

You also disappointed me firstly by your submission and secondly by that disgrace known as Nai. Star Wars fans need a spine. Maybe after the Abrams movie if I will be that spine your fanbase lacks.

erm

Reading comprehension is the only friend you may ever make, quan. Don't be so neglectful of her.

As for the rest, cool story.

RJ 2.0
Silence, welp. Book!Voldemort suffers from Bond Villain Stupidity in the extreme. Lol, yeah he does. laughing

dadudemon
erm

Reading comprehension is the only friend you may ever make, quan. Don't be so neglectful of her.

You seem like a Good Guy Greg so I'll go ahead and tell you what's up...

Quan said he didn't know much about the book and his commentary was about Movie Volds. In other words, he acknowledged your statement and made a tangential commentary.

I have no idea about book Voldemort since this is the movie forum there is no need to mention him. Movie Voldemort would wipe his ass with movie Palpatine.

I have this feeling that I'm missing something and your argument extends far beyond my seemingly superficial perspicacity.

The_Tempest
erm

Quan initially overlooked my careful qualifier, took offense, and had to be reminded that book!Voldemort (the one whom he doesn't care about) was the one who was mentioned originally by me. Voldemort is much less stupid in the movies than he is in the books.

In other words, I got this bro.

Kotor3

Silent Master
Quan initially overlooked my careful qualifier, took offense, and had to be reminded that book!Voldemort (the one whom he doesn't care about) was the one who was mentioned originally by me. Voldemort is much less stupid in the movies than he is in the books.

In other words, I got this bro.

True, but movie Moldyshorts is still rather stupid.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>