Guardian Amp Prime Vs. Thanos Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
Who wins?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite, Prime stomps.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily. Prime doesn't have any feats to suggest he's in Thanos' league. Thanos is smarter, more durable, more powerful, more versatile, and more strategic in combat.

LeonBuco666
How does that Titan dick taste Quan?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite, Prime stomps.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
How does that Titan dick taste Quan?

laughing out loud

thumb up

quanchi112
How does that Titan dick taste Quan? Keep your fantasies to yourself. As to the thread Thanos wins. Just on another level.

Dampyre
Going with Prime after a tough, brutal fight.

Geeker
This is not spite, this Quanchi fellow has stated that Thanos in his opinion has greater durability in this very thread. This means opinions strongly differ over this thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dampyre
Going with Prime after a tough, brutal fight. Based on ?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Superman having a bigger dick than Thanos....but then again, size isnt everything, so tell us Quan, how does Thanos perform with his....tackle.

Anyway...more strategic in combat? This is a fist fight....you punch the other guy in the face.
Stronger? Lol
More durable? Debateable.

Superman wins due to speed and strength advantage, for every punch Thanos' lands, Supes will land...well, MANY more.

But then again, what do I know!

quanchi112
Superman having a bigger dick than Thanos....but then again, size isnt everything, so tell us Quan, how does Thanos perform with his....tackle.

Anyway...more strategic in combat? This is a fist fight....you punch the other guy in the face.
Stronger? Lol
More durable? Debateable.

Superman wins due to speed and strength advantage, for every punch Thanos' lands, Supes will land...well, MANY more.

But then again, what do I know! Blatantly false. Thanos' penis is so enormous it requires universal attention to contend with his raging hard on.

Prime cries and is quite a poor sport. Thanos is a calm, level headed Titan who will systematically destroy Prime.

He is stronger.

False. Prime doesn't use his speed in combat. Min fact he fears those with speed to the point he tries to flee from Flashes.

You know nothing. Obviously.

Galan007
prime stomps.

LeonBuco666
It requires the universal attention from a pocket dimension in which only you reside, called "Thanosverse" in which Thanos' >>> everything.

Meanwhile, in the universe where people have at least some sort of common sense, Thanos gets rocked hard by Supes.

The flashes are infinitely faster than both of these horrendous characters.

So, what do you seek to achieve here?

Prime HAS the speed, this is a forum battle, we must account every factor.

So, speed + strength advantage, will overcome the durability advantage Thanos has.

Anyway, Quan, you're alright man, but only in non-Thanos' threads.

Rao Kal El
Prime wins badly.

And lol at Quan , you can tell his mouth was watering when he was talking about Thanos purple tackle

Geeker
Does Thanos have a durability advantage? Over "Guardian Amped prime"? He might over normal prime, he might over G A Prime. What are the cases?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Geeker
Does Thanos have a durability advantage? Over "Guardian Amped prime"? He might over normal prime, he might over G A Prime. What are the cases?

He has no physical advantage here, against GA Prime in a Fist Fight... as said spite, Thanos goes down hard, while Wolverine bangs Death.

quanchi112
It requires the universal attention from a pocket dimension in which only you reside, called "Thanosverse" in which Thanos' >>> everything.

Meanwhile, in the universe where people have at least some sort of common sense, Thanos gets rocked hard by Supes.

The flashes are infinitely faster than both of these horrendous characters.

So, what do you seek to achieve here?

Prime HAS the speed, this is a forum battle, we must account every factor.

So, speed + strength advantage, will overcome the durability advantage Thanos has.

Anyway, Quan, you're alright man, but only in non-Thanos' threads. It is called the 616 reality, kiddo.

Point is Prime fears speed and fights like a brawler.

He doesn't use his speed in the manner you believe he does. Thanos pounds him. Prime's amp is also temporary.

Thanos has all the advantages here save speed which Prime doesn't employ. Quit ignoring the comics and making things up.

Geeker
He has no physical advantage here, against GA Prime in a Fist Fight... as said spite, Thanos goes down hard, while Wolverine bangs Death.

This Quanchi disagrees and is making his case. No spite intended I know little about either, I am here to learn from all of you. As the Prophet pbuh said, the man who gives his life to learning is exalted.

quanchi112
He has no physical advantage here, against GA Prime in a Fist Fight... as said spite, Thanos goes down hard, while Wolverine bangs Death. Based on ? You need to present evidence to cement your case or else concede to me/Thanos/same thing.

LeonBuco666
What happened to Guy222 while I was gone?

And Im trying to humor Quan, but Prime amped by the Guardian is physically superior in all aspects an shit stomps.

Geeker

And Im trying to humor Quan, but Prime amped by the Guardian is physically superior in all aspects an shit stomps.

He very sadly passed away.

quanchi112

And Im trying to humor Quan, but Prime amped by the Guardian is physically superior in all aspects an shit stomps. Prime isn't superior in strength, durability, or intelligence.

Guy passed away.

LeonBuco666
Based on ? You need to present evidence to cement your case or else concede to me/Thanos/same thing.

Where is you evidence?
You said "Thanos' cock is deep in my throat and thus he is stronger, more durable and more strategic"

No evidence there....

Geeker
Based on ? You need to present evidence to cement your case or else concede to me/Thanos/same thing.

This is true Quanchi, I see no proof being produced.

LeonBuco666
Get the **** outta here? You trolling me or for real?

LeonBuco666
Shit, how? He was a funny guy...no pun intended

dial J for Josh
Spite, Prime stomps.

Originally posted by Galan007
prime stomps.

The Professor and DC God Galan have spoken.

Reflassshh
Prime shitstomps.

quanchi112
Where is you evidence?
You said "Thanos' cock is deep in my throat and thus he is stronger, more durable and more strategic"

No evidence there.... Thanos Quest, beatdown of the Surfer, durability against Odin while he held back, stood his ground against Tyrant before pilfering an orb, took a pounding from Thor with the power gem(that is an amp that never runs out unlike Prime's), Maker win, overpowering the Hulk (dynamic strength) and the Thing simultaneously, crushes The Lord Mar-vell, etc.

This isn't even close.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Geeker
This is true Quanchi, I see no proof being produced. Done.

Geeker
Shit, how? He was a funny guy...no pun intended

I don't know the details apologies.

LeonBuco666
I dont even wanna know, he used too back me up in GR threads all the time. ****! Thats sad.

DarkSaint85
prime stomps.

Geeker
I dont even wanna know, he used too back me up in GR threads all the time. ****! Thats sad. Yes, yes it is. I wish you well friend I am off to sleep. Tisbah ala khayr ahlam sa'ida

Dampyre
Based on ?

Prime's vast strength, durability and speed. Thanos' durability will allow him to hang in their for awhile but I don't see him winning here. Not in a pure fistfight.

iceman24567
Prime stomps

Golgo13
Prime, but in a close fight.

quanchi112
Prime's vast strength, durability and speed. Thanos' durability will allow him to hang in their for awhile but I don't see him winning here. Not in a pure fistfight. You made three baseless claims here and didn't provide any evidence as to why you've come to this conclusion.

Why not ?

LeonBuco666
You made three baseless claims here and didn't provide any evidence as to why you've come to this conclusion.

Why not ?
Same as your ass.

Diesldude
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime stomps

Insane Titan
Prime may probably win, but to say it's a stomp is pure rabid fanboyism

Estacado
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Prime may probably win, but to say it's a stomp is pure rabid fanboyism
thumb up

quanchi112
Same as your ass. Women love my ass. Are you a female ?

Dampyre
Thanos Quest, beatdown of the Surfer, durability against Odin while he held back, stood his ground against Tyrant before pilfering an orb, took a pounding from Thor with the power gem(that is an amp that never runs out unlike Prime's), Maker win, overpowering the Hulk (dynamic strength) and the Thing simultaneously, crushes The Lord Mar-vell, etc.

This isn't even close.

All Thanos did against Odin and Tyrant was take an extended beating. And Thanos was amped in his fight with Tyrant. He never had a shot of actually winning against either of those foes. Thanos also could not put down Thor with the Power Gem. Again, it shows that he can take a beating.

The Maker had some issues when Thanos fought her. IIRC, he didn't win that fight with his fists either. And are you really bringing up banging Professor Hulk and Thing's heads together as evidence Thanos can beat Superman Prime? laughing out loud

Thanos will get some shots in and take a beating for awhile but he's going down here. Superman Prime's feats of strength put him above Thanos, IMO. Prime also took a massive explosion that decimated a universe and lived. He was almost like PC Superman. Hell, I would argue that Superboy Prime could give Thanos a decent tussle.

LeonBuco666
Women love my ass. Are you a female ?

Hahahaha, You're alright man.

quanchi112
All Thanos did against Odin and Tyrant was take an extended beating. And Thanos was amped in his fight with Tyrant. He never had a shot of actually winning against either of those foes. Thanos also could not put down Thor with the Power Gem. Again, it shows that he can take a beating.

The Maker had some issues when Thanos fought her. IIRC, he didn't win that fight with his fists either. And are you really bringing up banging Professor Hulk and Thing's heads together as evidence Thanos can beat Superman Prime? laughing out loud

Thanos will get some shots in and take a beating for awhile but he's going down here. Superman Prime's feats of strength put him above Thanos, IMO. Prime also took a massive explosion that decimated a universe and lived. He was almost like PC Superman. Hell, I would argue that Superboy Prime could give Thanos a decent tussle. Thanos showed off his brute strength against both as he wrestle with both after taking attacks that would decimate others. The orb didn't amp his strength so please prove it. Thanos showed despite a never ending amp he could give better than he could take. At no point was he in danger and ended the fight through other means when he deemed fit.

Maker held infinite power and he tanked her attacks easily. All prove he tanked far more powerful attacks than Prime's fists. Hulk has dynamic strength. Superboy showed power enough to scar Prime for life. Hulk>>>Superboy.

That is speculation as the blast knocked him out of the universe. The Monitor tanked the blast though easily. That isn't saying much IMO.

Quit ignoring the showings where the Teen Titans fists knocked him the hell out.

Zack Fair
Prime may probably win, but to say it's a stomp is pure rabid fanboyism thumb up

TheLordofMurder
All you gotta do is give Thanos a backhand to the chops and its over for him...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
All you gotta do is give Thanos a backhand to the chops and its over for him... Thanos didn't lose there.

wink

TheLordofMurder
Or just give him a kick in the a$$ like BIG BEN did!

quanchi112
Or just give him a kick in the a$$ like BIG BEN did! They didn't defeat him but the Teen Titans did layer the smacketh down on Prime.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos didn't lose there.

wink

Thanos took a thunderous backhand to the chops...

Thanos got beatup by LORD ODIN...ALL FATHER SUPREME...of the golden realm of Asgard!!

TheLordofMurder
They didn't defeat him but the Teen Titans did layer the smacketh down on Prime.

Did Thanos take a kick in the a$$ from BIG BEN?

quanchi112
Thanos took a thunderous backhand to the chops...

Thanos got beatup by LORD ODIN...ALL FATHER SUPREME...of the golden realm of Asgard!! Very childish.

Anyways Thanos wins.

Ps. Odin never beat him.

quanchi112
Did Thanos take a kick in the a$$ from BIG BEN? Thanos didn't lose unlike the Teen Titans and their beat down of Prime.

TheLordofMurder
Very childish.

Anyways Thanos wins.

Ps. Odin never beat him.

Odin did beat Thanos up...

Heres the evidence:

TheLordofMurder
Thanos didn't lose unlike the Teen Titans and their beat down of Prime.

So you concede that BIG BEN knocked the hell out of Thanos?

quanchi112
Odin did beat Thanos up...

Heres the evidence: Thanos did not lose. Thanos was not going all out either.

quanchi112
So you concede that BIG BEN knocked the hell out of Thanos? Ben didn't beat Thanos.

wink

TheLordofMurder
Ben didn't beat Thanos.

wink

But did he assault Thanos's r3ctum with his fist?

TheLordofMurder
Thanos did not lose. Thanos was not going all out either.

But did Thanos get his a$$ kicked?

quanchi112
But did he assault Thanos's r3ctum with his fist? He didn't beat him like the Teen Titans win.

Context.

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi...

Who has greater damage output, Prime or these guys?

quanchi112
But did Thanos get his a$$ kicked? Thanos wins here.

Quit going off topic.

TheLordofMurder
He didn't beat him like the Teen Titans win.

Context.

So you admit that BIG BEN crammed his fist into Thanos's backside?

TheLordofMurder
Thanos wins here.

Quit going off topic.

It is on topic...

Thanos's mouth is his weakness as is demonstrated here:

quanchi112
So you admit that BIG BEN crammed his fist into Thanos's backside? No. I admit Ben can't beat Thanos. Your little hate filled crusade is sad.

TheLordofMurder
No. I admit Ben can't beat Thanos. Your little hate filled crusade is sad.

Explain whats going on in the last panel of this scan:

quanchi112
Explain whats going on in the last panel of this scan: Two guys are attacking Thanos. One guy has shown the power to rock Galactus yet even with a friend he can't beat Thanos.

Rao Kal El
I think the next thing I am going to do is to read every single comic of Thanos to learn more about Thanos and dispel the no limits fallacies that have been spread thought the years.

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi...

Odin told me that Thanos has a glass jaw...

Is it true?

TheLordofMurder
Two guys are attacking Thanos. One guy has shown the power to rock Galactus yet even with a friend he can't beat Thanos.

Thats what you saw?

I saw BIG BEN viciously attack Thanos's @nus...

Heres proof...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I think the next thing I am going to do is to read every single comic of Thanos to learn more about Thanos and dispel the no limits fallacies that have been spread thought the years.

thumb up

Thanos has plenty of showings that the TDF dont like to talk about...

zopzop
Thanos would beat SBP H2H.

GA SBP was another beast entirely. So many variables to consider here.

We also have to keep in mind : Thanos has withstood attacks from Skyfathers, insane Cube Beings, Mjolnir strikes, etc.. All that was without shields.

Dampyre
Thanos showed off his brute strength against both as he wrestle with both after taking attacks that would decimate others. The orb didn't amp his strength so please prove it. Thanos showed despite a never ending amp he could give better than he could take. At no point was he in danger and ended the fight through other means when he deemed fit.

Maker held infinite power and he tanked her attacks easily. All prove he tanked far more powerful attacks than Prime's fists. Hulk has dynamic strength. Superboy showed power enough to scar Prime for life. Hulk>>>Superboy.

That is speculation as the blast knocked him out of the universe. The Monitor tanked the blast though easily. That isn't saying much IMO.

Quit ignoring the showings where the Teen Titans fists knocked him the hell out.

Look, quanie, I like Thanos. He's one of my favorite characters. I just don't think he wins a fist fight with Superman Prime. So we'll have to agree to disagree.

TheLordofMurder
12-5...

KMC has spoken....

Prime wins...

quanchi112
It is on topic...

Thanos's mouth is his weakness as is demonstrated here: He didn't lose. Odin is greater than Prime and Thanos has been upgraded since then.

quanchi112
Thats what you saw?

I saw BIG BEN viciously attack Thanos's @nus...

Heres proof... Thing failed. Thanos prevailed.

Diesldude
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos would beat SBP H2H.

GA SBP was another beast entirely. So many variables to consider here.

We also have to keep in mind : Thanos has withstood attacks from Skyfathers, insane Cube Beings, Mjolnir strikes, etc.. All that was without shields.

Prime survived a universe buster point blank That's entirely on another level.

Speaking of context, they ran the teen titan story into flashpoint and had to end it quickly.

Diesldude
He didn't beat him like the Teen Titans win.

Context.

That wasn't GA prime, try to lowball correctly please.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
That wasn't GA prime, try to lowball correctly please. When his amp runs out he reverts back to Boy prime.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos Quest, beatdown of the Surfer, durability against Odin while he held back, stood his ground against Tyrant before pilfering an orb, took a pounding from Thor with the power gem(that is an amp that never runs out unlike Prime's), Maker win, overpowering the Hulk (dynamic strength) and the Thing simultaneously, crushes The Lord Mar-vell, etc.

This isn't even close.

Surfer - Guardian Amp Prime annihilates Surfer in a Fist-fight.

Tyrant - The Amp would allow Prime to outperform Thanos in that matchup.

Thor - That was supposed Warrior Madness as Thor never consciously tapped into the Power Gem. Rage and Damborgson defer to my expertise on the matter.

Maker - You know better than this.

Hulk and Thing - Laid waste by Prime with utter ease.

Show me a strength feat from Thanos comprable to an unamped Prime altering the timeline with brute strength.

Diesldude
In this thread he has the amp though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Surfer - Guardian Amp Prime annihilates Surfer in a Fist-fight.

Tyrant - The Amp would allow Prime to outperform Thanos in that matchup.

Thor - That was supposed Warrior Madness as Thor never consciously tapped into the Power Gem. Rage and Damborgson defer to my expertise on the matter.

Maker - You know better than this.

Hulk and Thing - Laid waste by Prime with utter ease.

Show me a strength feat from Thanos comprable to an unamped Prime altering the timeline with brute strength.

1) I disagree since he has exploitable weaknesses.

2) I don't agree since Monarch toyed with him.

3) I base my opinion off evidence you don't.

4) based on ?

Context you are avoiding. Prime gets ko'd or killed. Thanos wins.

quanchi112
In this thread he has the amp though. It runs dry.

Diesldude
It runs dry.

Not before Thanos turns blue.

quanchi112
Not before Thanos turns blue. Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
12-5...

KMC has spoken....

Prime wins...

thumb up

carver9
Prime wins via being stronger and faster than Thanos. Stomp fashion

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9
Prime wins via being stronger and faster than Thanos. Stomp fashion thumb up

quanchi112
Prime wins via being stronger and faster than Thanos. Stomp fashion Prove he is stronger.

Ironically they fight in character. You seem to be ignoring that here while being oblivious in the other thread.

LordofBrooklyn
1) I disagree since he has exploitable weaknesses.

2) I don't agree since Monarch toyed with him.

3) I base my opinion off evidence you don't.

4) based on ?

Context you are avoiding. Prime gets ko'd or killed. Thanos wins.

1. Surfer can't drain both the amp and his solar power in time before Prime annihilates him.

2) Monarch would do the same to Thanos.

3) Show me the evidence in BLOOD AND THUNDER that the Odinson was consciously tapping into the Power Gem. I'll wait.

4) Regular Prime renders the life from Grimm and Banner. Guardian Amp Prime brutally destroys him.

quanchi112
1. Surfer can't drain both the amp and his solar power in time before Prime annihilates him.

2) Monarch would do the same to Thanos.

3) Show me the evidence in BLOOD AND THUNDER that the Odinson was consciously tapping into the Power Gem. I'll wait.

4) Regular Prime renders the life from Grimm and Banner. Guardian Amp Prime brutally destroys him.
1) Yes, he can.m

2) proof ?

3) he was gaining strength and power every moment. This was clearly referenced.

4) tell that to the teen Titan. He needed smelling salts. Poor kid.

LordofBrooklyn
1) Yes, he can.m

2) proof ?

3) he was gaining strength and power every moment. This was clearly referenced.

4) tell that to the teen Titan. He needed smelling salts. Poor kid.

1) Show me the Glinting Bastard draining someone with the power level of Superman Prime.

2) Comics

3) He was gaining strength from the supposed Warrior Madness. Again, if you have proof that it was the Power Gem show me.

4) Thanos was defiled in the NYC pens after his humbling by the likes of Groot and others. Counseling is in order.

NO MEANS NO!

quanchi112
1) Show me the Glinting Bastard draining someone with the power level of Superman Prime.

2) Comics

3) He was gaining strength from the supposed Warrior Madness. Again, if you have proof that it was the Power Gem show me.

4) Thanos was defiled in the NYC pens after his humbling by the likes of Groot and others. Counseling is in order.

NO MEANS NO!

1) prove his power level. He's never met him.

2) such as ?

3) he never had warrior madness. You never read the comic, obviously.

4) not canon and he was weakened and took on 3 teams yet still not defeated., teen titans beat prime and a team.

laughing out loud

NemeBro
prime stomps. thumb up

Prime is probably stronger and considerably faster at base. With the amp it's not even really a fight.

GA Prime could bend Thanos over the kitchen sink and use his body as a cock puppet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

Prime is probably stronger and considerably faster at base. With the amp it's not even really a fight.

GA Prime could bend Thanos over the kitchen sink and use his body as a cock puppet. Based on ?

carver9
Prove he is stronger.

Ironically they fight in character. You seem to be ignoring that here while being oblivious in the other thread.

No...I learned that type of argument from you.

quanchi112
No...I learned that type of argument from you. I know when it applies and how characters fight. You didn't know Loki casts spells or what pis meant after like 10 years on here.

carver9
I know when it applies and how characters fight. You didn't know Loki casts spells or what pis meant after like 10 years on here.

Why cant it be applied here? Prime has used it?

quanchi112
Why cant it be applied here? Prime has used it? When has he used his speed offensively in a fight ?

Reflassshh
When has he used his speed offensively in a fight ? http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1270648-947192_sbp_vs_monarch_5_super.jpg

Prime breaches monarch's armor before he can react and do something about it thumb up

Only this time prime will open thanos' chest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflassshh
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1270648-947192_sbp_vs_monarch_5_super.jpg

Prime breaches monarch's armor before he can react and do something about it thumb up False. We clearly see the dialogue suggest he was just arrogant and didn't believe he was capable of such a feat. He toyed with the lantern and he breached his armor as well before he could react.

wink

carver9
When has he used his speed offensively in a fight ?

You're being a hypocrite Quan. Per your own words, as long as he has used it, it doesn't matter if it was in combat or not. Well, Prime did use speed against 3 flashes before 'in combat'.

Reflassshh
False. We clearly see the dialogue suggest he was just arrogant and didn't believe he was capable of such a feat. He toyed with the lantern and he breached his armor as well before he could react.

wink The lantern only opened monarch's face plate laughing

Reflassshh
You're being a hypocrite Quan. Per your own words, as long as he has used it, it doesn't matter if it was in combat or not. Well, Prime did use speed against 3 flashes before 'in combat'. That's what makes him funny big grin

Delta1938
Prime survived a universe buster point blank That's entirely on another level.

Speaking of context, they ran the teen titan story into flashpoint and had to end it quickly.

I could be wrong, but didn't they use red solar energy in that fight? So if they did, Superboy Prime losing to a group that includes high-end Mid-Tiers and low-end Top-Tiers using weakness exploitation in the very last issue of the group's own title before the New 52 reboot proves.....what, exactly? If losing to a group like that using weakness exploitation(apparently) in their last comic ever is a low showing, then I don't see why the Thanos side is bringing it up since Thanos definitely has worse lows. And that isn't even the amped version of Prime in this thread.

quanchi112
You're being a hypocrite Quan. Per your own words, as long as he has used it, it doesn't matter if it was in combat or not. Well, Prime did use speed against 3 flashes before 'in combat'. Loki used the said tactics in combat. You weren't even aware he casts spells in combat. That was what was so amusing to me.

quanchi112
The lantern only opened monarch's face plate laughing I know but the attack was too fast for Monarch as were all the other previous attacks. He kinda disregarded all who challenged him due to overconfidence. That is why he toyed with Prime. A detonation around a city block level or so iirc hurt Guardian amped Prime.

eaebiakuya
Prime does have super speed. Let Thanos punch him even being faster is PIS.

Reflassshh
I know but the attack was too fast for Monarch as were all the other previous attacks. He kinda disregarded all who challenged him due to overconfidence. That is why he toyed with Prime. A detonation around a city block level or so iirc hurt Guardian amped Prime. Not the same IMO, all those heroes were attacking at the same time and monarch no-sold that combined attack even before absorbing atom brigade.

On the other hand we know that Prime's fist were at least stunning him and making some damage to a unknown extent.

Yeah it was city-level yet we don't know how powerful it was, remember it was a quantum energy explosion.

carver9
Loki used the said tactics in combat. You weren't even aware he casts spells in combat. That was what was so amusing to me.

Post scans then.

quanchi112
Not the same IMO, all those heroes were attacking at the same time and monarch no-sold that combined attack even before absorbing atom brigade.

On the other hand we know that Prime's fist were at least stunning him and making some damage to a unknown extent.

Yeah it was city-level yet we don't know how powerful it was, remember it was a quantum energy explosion. Wrong. There were multiple instances of the heroes trying to free themselves.

No, prime was an inconvenience until Prime ripped open the armor.

Powerful enough to hurt prime. Nukes.

smile

quanchi112
Post scans then. No, you are already making up excuses why the scans don't count people have already posted.

Golgo13
Not before Thanos turns blue.

And black.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
And black. Based on ?

Reflassshh
Wrong. There were multiple instances of the heroes trying to free themselves.

No, prime was an inconvenience until Prime ripped open the armor.

Powerful enough to hurt prime. Nukes.

smile
So? that doesn't have anything to do with what i said.

A MAJOR inconvenience seems like.

Scan of monarch or writer stating the explosion to be nuke level.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I know but the attack was too fast for Monarch as were all the other previous attacks. He kinda disregarded all who challenged him due to overconfidence. That is why he toyed with Prime. A detonation around a city block level or so iirc hurt Guardian amped Prime.

Ok, Ill take your word for it. I read it but havent read it for a while. This stuff happens in comics all the time. Like when Thor was fighting Thanos with the power gem his ship was fine and wasnt even trashed and they were laying into each other.

In the Odin vs Thanos fight all of Asgard went down. Its inconsistent in comics and we shouldnt penalize two characters for the lack of collateral damage jus becuz most of this forum hates Sentry and despises Hulk.

http://s.pikabu.ru/images/big_size_comm/2012-07_1/1341216973641.gif

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi...

Odin is on facebook right now talking about Thanos's weak chin...

What do you think about that?

Insane Titan
@Quanchi...

What do you think about that? he prolly thinks you're a childish idiot

Rao Kal El
Quani picking and choosing on his argument???

http://howtodoinjava.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/when-you-close-your-ide-without-saving-the-code.gif

That is unbelievable!!!

quanchi112
So? that doesn't have anything to do with what i said.

A MAJOR inconvenience seems like.

Scan of monarch or writer stating the explosion to be nuke level.

Yes, it does.

It turned out to be but Monarch ended up losing due to being overconfident and toying with him.

I don't have the comic on my iPad nor is the bulk of my argument based on that. I just wanted to point that out.

quanchi112
Quani picking and choosing on his argument???

http://howtodoinjava.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/when-you-close-your-ide-without-saving-the-code.gif

That is unbelievable!!! I never pick and choose so irony abounds.

quanchi112
@Quanchi...

What do you think about that? That is obviously a fake account because the real Odin praised Thanos in the comic.

wink

Rao Kal El
I never pick and choose so irony abounds.

Lies as usual

quanchi112
Lies as usual Irony.

Thanos wins based off superior durability feats and superior strength.

TheLordofMurder
he prolly thinks you're a childish idiot

Thats not what he thinks...

What he thinks is that its ghey to name yourself lordboo!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
That is obviously a fake account because the real Odin praised Thanos in the comic.

wink

Didnt OLD MAN ODIN give Thanos a fat lip?

Rao Kal El
Irony.

Thanos wins based off superior durability feats and superior strength.

Keep telling yourself that, that is what you do laughing out loud standard Quani thumb up

quanchi112
Keep telling yourself that, that is what you do laughing out loud standard Quani thumb up I supported my reasoning but then again in another thread you argued against a retcon, a writer confirming it, and a character demonstrating the ability to reform from complete destruction. So once again irony.

Insane Titan
Thats not what he thinks...

What he thinks is that its ghey to name yourself lordboo!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance not as gay as being butthurt over a fictional character and been obsessed with his fanboys eh

TheLordofMurder
not as gay as being butthurt over a fictional character and been obsessed with his fanboys eh

This your role model...

quanchi112
Didnt OLD MAN ODIN give Thanos a fat lip? Thanos was not defeated yet the Surfer was oneshotted. Odin praised him.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos was not defeated yet the Surfer was oneshotted. Odin praised him.

But didnt OLD MAN ODIN take his hand, form a fist, and ram it into Thanos's mouth?

Rao Kal El
I supported my reasoning but then again in another thread you argued against a retcon, a writer confirming it, and a character demonstrating the ability to reform from complete destruction. So once again irony.

Is ok Quani, when one is unaware of a retcon, on the other hand being unaware is not the same as ignoring evidence or misreading "expunging bacteria", really what IQ one must have to not understand something as simplistic as that? laughing out loud

Insane Titan
This your role model... says who ?

Who's yours ? Some weirdo stalker ?

TheLordofMurder
Who needs Prime to defeat Thanos anyway; this is massive overkill...

All you need is a far lesser character, Adam Warlock, to put him down...

Notice the extreme FEAR in Thanos's eyes; he's a coward!!

quanchi112
But didnt OLD MAN ODIN take his hand, form a fist, and ram it into Thanos's mouth? Untrue. Odin failed to best Thanos despite Odin going all out.

quanchi112
Is ok Quani, when one is unaware of a retcon, on the other hand being unaware is not the same as ignoring evidence or misreading "expunging bacteria", really what IQ one must have to not understand something as simplistic as that? laughing out loud The writer confirmed he can come back if he wants to and he already has done so on panel.

Picking and choosing is very ironic coming from you.

TheLordofMurder
Untrue. Odin failed to best Thanos despite Odin going all out.

OLD MAN ODIN....GUARDIAN and LORD SUPREME...of the fabled, GOLDEN, realm of Asgard did indeed give Thanos a pop in the chops...heres proof:

quanchi112
OLD MAN ODIN....GUARDIAN and LORD SUPREME...of the fabled, GOLDEN, realm of Asgard did indeed give Thanos a pop in the chops...heres proof: Continue to spam it up. Thanos didn't lose and you can't change the facts.

Thanos wins here.

TheLordofMurder
Continue to spam it up. Thanos didn't lose and you can't change the facts.

Thanos wins here.

Thanos did get beatdown; he got his @ss whipped...

Tell me Quanchi, who's the guy on his knees eatting dirt in the last frame of the following pic?

TheLordofMurder
Who needs Prime to defeat Thanos anyway; this is massive overkill...

All you need is a far lesser character, Adam Warlock, to put him down...

Notice the extreme FEAR in Thanos's eyes; he's a coward!!

thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
says who ?

Who's yours ? Some weirdo stalker ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Comic%20Scans/WOLV2014009-int2-2-a4ea4_zpsd7f9aaaa.jpg

TheLordofMurder
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Comic%20Scans/WOLV2014009-int2-2-a4ea4_zpsd7f9aaaa.jpg

laughing out loud

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.