Women in the Majority in Hellfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker

Shakyamunison
If women are treated equally and with respect they will not "curse and ungrateful to their husbands". It is the oppression of women that is the true sin, and the man who disrespect their wives are the ones who should go to hell.

Geeker
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
If women are treated equally and with respect they will not "curse and ungrateful to their husbands". It is the oppression of women that is the true sin, and the man who disrespect their wives are the ones who should go to hell.

Are you a communist?

Omega Vision
Yes, let's base our attitudes and conduct toward women on the writings of a 7th century pedophile and desert bandit.

Geeker
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yes, let's base our attitudes and conduct toward women on the writings of a 7th century pedophile and desert bandit.

No, let's base them on the wisdom of the prophet Mohummed pbuh!

Lek Kuen

Yup, sure he was a moderate for a warlord/bandit at the time but once the majority stopped being warlords it should have been updated.

Geeker
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Yup, sure he was a moderate for a warlord/bandit at the time but once the majority stopped being warlords it should have been updated.

That is the point the words are precise and should never be changed. Allah Ackbar.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Geeker
Are you a communist?

I'm a libertarian, but I have no idea what that has to do with the common since I stated before.

Geeker
I'm a libertarian, but I have no idea what that has to do with the common since I stated before.

What? Sorry, Pardon friend.

Lek Kuen
That is the point the words are precise and should never be changed. Allah Ackbar. No one is perfect. I know it's pointless to say this to you. But at the time it helped, it helped give a much more lawless place structure and lessen the agression his peers would do to women. But times have changed, and it should have changed with that time. The lesson should be always try to be better, always improve on that foundation and follow the essence of being closer to god. Not stick to what wasn't quite as awful as a bunch of other murderers.

Geeker
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
No one is perfect.
The true one Allah is and Mohummed through Jabriel gave them to man. They are imuteable.

-Pr-
I curse a lot, so it's honestly a relief when I meet a woman who curses too.

Geeker
Originally posted by -Pr-
I curse a lot, so it's honestly a relief when I meet a woman who curses too.

For men, because we work hard, it is understandable; It is late here so goodnight, tisbah ala khayr ahlam sa'ida.

Lek Kuen
Yup I work so hard from my comfy chair and air conditioned building.

My mom had it easy in a coal mine

Omega Vision
No, let's base them on the wisdom of the prophet Mohummed pbuh!
Pedophile. Check.

Desert bandit. Check.

Y u prevaricating, bruh?

Bardock42

Now wait a minute. Donald Duck was neither a pedophile, nor a desert bandit, nor a 7th century....what are we talking about?

Shakyamunison
The true one Allah is and Mohummed through Jabriel gave them to man. They are imuteable.

That is just your belief.

-Pr-
For men, because we work hard, it is understandable; It is late here so goodnight, tisbah ala khayr ahlam sa'ida.

sexism = bad.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by -Pr-
sexism = bad. thumb up Agreed!

Shabazz916

amen preach

Omega Vision
The Muslim mindset is that if a man breaks his hand beating his wife it's somehow the woman's fault for not having a softer skull.

Hell, the whole reason they require women to shave their pubic hair is because one figure from the Quran somehow got a dick injury from raping his bushy sister.

Time Immemorial
Pedophile. Check.

Desert bandit. Check.

Y u prevaricating, bruh?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Time Immemorial

Geeker
What you call sexism many simply call the will of God or Allah.

Shakyamunison

That is what a lot of slave owners said about slavery.

Geeker
That is what a lot of slave owners said about slavery.

In Saudia Arabia we abolished slavery in 1962 and brought in the system where we use foreign workers and take away their passports and they can only be sponsored by Sauds. This is unlike Slavery more than anything possible could be. Peace be upon you.

Shakyamunison
Rationalizing wrongs does not make them right.

Geeker
Rationalizing wrongs does not make them right.

I disagree nothing is more rational and less wrong than the word of Allah.

Shakyamunison
I disagree nothing is more rational and less wrong than the word of Allah.

Any god that tells you to do evil, is evil.

Robtard
In Saudia Arabia we abolished slavery in 1962 and brought in the system where we use foreign workers and take away their passports and they can only be sponsored by Sauds. This is unlike Slavery more than anything possible could be. Peace be upon you. laughing

Robtard
The Muslim mindset is that if a man breaks his hand beating his wife it's somehow the woman's fault for not having a softer skull.

Hell, the whole reason they require women to shave their pubic hair is because one figure from the Quran somehow got a dick injury from raping his bushy sister.

Jesus, just how hairy was that bush?

Also, didn't know Islamic women are required to shave.

Time Immemorial

No you are wrong and following a false religion. Where does God or Allah say to trash your women and have sex with men?

-Pr-
In Saudia Arabia we abolished slavery in 1962 and brought in the system where we use foreign workers and take away their passports and they can only be sponsored by Sauds. This is unlike Slavery more than anything possible could be. Peace be upon you.

At least you're not serious. That's good.

Lek Kuen
Yeah I was worried before seeing that

Time Immemorial

So you're religion is based off hypocracy.

"We treat women like shit and can kill them if we want too..Peace be upon you.."

^this is stupid. Do you realize this?

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
So you're religion is based off hypocracy.

"We treat women like shit and can kill them if we want too..Peace be upon you.."

^this is stupid. Do you realize this?

You shouldn't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, or in this case, his sand encrusted sandals.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
You shouldn't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes, or in this case, his sand encrusted sandals.

laughing laughing laughing

Not judging the man, I'm judging the religion.

Robtard
laughing laughing laughing

Not judging the man, I'm judging the religion.

Which religion (if any) do you prescribe to?

Time Immemorial
Which religion (if any) do you prescribe to?

None, you?

Robtard
None, you?

Zoroastrianism

Time Immemorial
Zoroastrianism

Wow, I didn't know you Iranian? What is this religion based off?

Robtard

I'm not Iranian. What every religion is based off of, beliefs.

Epicurus
Just because he subscribes to Zoroastrianism doesn't make him Persian necessarily, Supra. For all you know he could be a Parsi.

Which of course he's not, but that's besides the point.

Time Immemorial
I'm not Iranian. What every religion is based off of, beliefs.

Oh so its a broad statement for religion?

Originally posted by Epicurus
Just because he subscribes to Zoroastrianism doesn't make him Persian necessarily, Supra. For all you know he could be a Parsi.

Which of course he's not, but that's besides the point.

Lol, dude are you and Supra long time old pals? If I was him, don't you think I would have Pm'ed ya and said "hey bro, I'm back!"

Robtard
Oh so its a broad statement for religion?

I'm not following this question.

Time Immemorial
I'm not following this question.

That the basic principle of belief is there is one universal supreme being.

Epicurus
Lol, dude are you and Supra long time old pals? If I was him, don't you think I would have Pm'ed ya and said "hey bro, I'm back!"
Considering you were permabanned, I doubt even someone like you would be stupid enough to make it obvious that you're socking.

Time Immemorial
Considering you were permabanned, I doubt you'd make it obvious that you're socking.

Considering all the socks that get banned for socking, I find it unlikely I can evade the higher powers if I was doing the same thing.

Epicurus
Considering all the socks that get banned for socking, I find it unlikely I can evade the higher powers if I was doing the same thing.
Not these days.

My advice would be to distance yourself from your previous posting style and syntax. That way you might last longer despite coming back from a permaban. You make it so obvious that one doesn't even need to do an IP check on you.

Time Immemorial
Not these days.

My advice would be to distance yourself from your previous posting style and syntax. That way you might last longer despite coming back from a permaban. You make it so obvious that one doesn't even need to do an IP check on you.

I'm not worried about getting banned, I never did anything. I think you should take your own advice though since you are up for a permaban though. Would hate to see you get banned.

"You who are without sin cast the first stone." smile

Shakyamunison
I'm not worried about getting banned, I never did anything. I think you should take your own advice though since you are up for a permaban though. Would hate to see you get banned.

"You who are without sin cast the first stone." smile
Time Immemorial are you a sock?

Shakyamunison
Gee-whiz you ask an innocent little question and everyone disappears.

Time Immemorial
Time Immemorial are you a sock?

Lol, no.

Geeker

I'm sure people in Turkey would agree with your blanket statement erm You've got to love religion nothing else gives bigots an excuse to be racist and/or anti the different quite like it.

Shakyamunison
I'm sure people in Turkey would agree with your blanket statement erm You've got to love religion nothing else gives bigots an excuse to be racist and/or anti the different quite like it.

You have very little ground to stand on.

Geeker
You have very little ground to stand on.

Not really, but I don't expect you to understand.

That's my last post on this forum, my work here is done.

Islamaphobia and sterotypes are fine when they are about muslims, amirite?

Shakyamunison

Cowards run away, and the last thing they always say is that you will never understand.

I understand all too well.

Omega Vision
Moderate Islamic apologist argument:

"Hey, man, you're taking things from the Quran in context."

Time Immemorial

So then you are a bigot of women as well. Peace be upon you.

Time Immemorial

By you're work being done here, just say it is finished as Jesus did and I hope you find a better place for women in you're life. Peace be upon you.

Shakyamunison
By you're work being done here, just say it is finished as Jesus did and I hope you find a better place for women in you're life. Peace be upon you.

Ya, I didn't know people came here to work. wink

Time Immemorial

dadudemon
I'm Mormon and we think women are more righteous than men which is why they are women.

We even believe that we have to have the priesthood covenants to keep us righteous and that women, in general, don't need more laws and rules like the men do because they have a more natural disposition to do good.

This is provable, partially, with science. Women attend church more often and are more often religious compared to men. So it is not as though I am making stuff up and the Mormon beliefs are baseless (they weren't based on that research, however: these are spiritual teachings).

Joseph Smith believed that there are so many more righteous women that have lived, are living, and will live on the earth that many women will have to be married to one man in the next life (because Eternal Marriage is seen as quintessentially important to obtaining godhood). So, after the mortal existance, we're going to find ourselves with lots of righteous women and much fewer righteous men. So many women will be married to one man.

And before jimmies get rustled, sex does not fit into any of this. This is often what anti-Mormons like to do: inject sex into these beliefs to make them seem perverse. What need does a God have for barbaric and base behaviors such as copulation? Simple: a God does not have sex. erm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by dadudemon

This is provable, partially, with science. Women attend church more often and are more often religious compared to men. So it is not as though I am making stuff up and the Mormon beliefs are baseless (they weren't based on that research, however: these are spiritual teachings).

Are you conflating (KMC drinking game) religious observance with goodness, or are you simply representing the Mormon belief which equates observance with goodness?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm Mormon and we think women are more righteous than men which is why they are women.

We even believe that we have to have the priesthood covenants to keep us righteous and that women, in general, don't need more laws and rules like the men do because they have a more natural disposition to do good.

Joseph Smith believed that there are so many more righteous women that have lived, are living, and will live on the earth that many women will have to be married to one man in the next life (because Eternal Marriage is seen as quintessentially important to obtaining godhood). So, after the mortal existance, we're going to find ourselves with lots of righteous women and much fewer righteous men. So many women will be married to one man.

And before jimmies get rustled, sex does not fit into any of this. This is often what anti-Mormons like to do: inject sex into these beliefs to make them seem perverse. What need does a God have for barbaric and base behaviors such as copulation? Simple: a God does not have sex. erm

Time Immemorial said moron not Mormon. wink

siriuswriter
Just wondering, Geeker, got any girlfriends over there? Ever?

I'm getting vibes of the "still living in mommy's basement" kind.

dadudemon
Are you conflating (KMC drinking game) religious observance with goodness, or are you simply representing the Mormon belief which equates observance with goodness?

The latter. Mormons believe that we are judged, at least partially, by our works, not just our "faith."

Going to church and doing religious works for others is certainly pretty dang high on that list.

Geeker
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Just wondering, Geeker, got any girlfriends over there? Ever?

I'm getting vibes of the "still living in mommy's basement" kind.

My marriage was arranged. She is my cousin. It keeps our money in the family and she is very pretty, in fact she looks a lot like me. It is a far better system than the one used in the west.

I suspect you have no bf.

Shakyamunison
My marriage was arranged. She is my cousin. It keeps our money in the family and she is very pretty, in fact she looks a lot like me. It is a far better system than the one used in the west.

First cousin? That leads to crazy people.

Geeker
First cousin? That leads to crazy people.

It is very common in the Gulf.

Shakyamunison
It is very common in the Gulf.

No wonder there are so many crazy people there.

siriuswriter

Sweetie, there's no need to worry about my love life.

siriuswriter
Sweetie, there's no need to worry about my love life. We're doing just fine. smile

ETA: Can't delete our own posts? Sorry for the double.

Shakyamunison
Sweetie, there's no need to worry about my love life. We're doing just fine. smile

Double the fun! wink

Geeker

I understand I hit a nerve and you posted twice, sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.