Darth Krayt vs Darth Jadus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

carthage
Krayt SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Nephthys
Nah.

carthage
Jadus is featless

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Jadus is featless
Jadus is not well-known but he is bad@ss.

Reasons:

1. Member of the Dark Council
2. Inflicted pain on sentient beings with his mere presence
3. According to Imperial Intelligence, second most powerful Sith Lord in the Empire
4. Jadus prevented destruction of his flagship (Harrower-class cruiser) from bombs planted inside it by his enemies, with his power in the Force

Sinious
Not much is known about Jadus but he is known to be more powerful than many sith that would give Krayt a hard time. So I'll go with Jadus.

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Jadus is not well-known but he is bad@ss.

Reasons:

1. Member of the Dark Council
2. Inflicted pain on sentient beings with his mere presence
3. According to Imperial Intelligence, second most powerful Sith Lord in the Empire
4. Jadus prevented destruction of his flagship (Harrower-class cruiser) from bombs planted inside it by his enemies, with his power in the Force

thumb up And IIRC, he didn't only inflict pain but also physically wounded them with his presence.

carthage
None of those are feats, and none of those "Accomplishments" suggest he's better than Krayt.

S_W_LeGenD
None of those are feats, and none of those "Accomplishments" suggest he's better than Krayt.
Does Krayt have the raw power to prevent destruction of a gigantic Cruiser if an attempt is made to disintegrate it with multiple explosives planted inside it at different locations? Put Krayt in shoes of Jadus and the former would flop.

Heck, Jadus emits so much dark side energy from himself that it literally influences sentient beings around him, so damn powerful.

carthage
Jadus has no other feats in the force that prove hes more powerful than Krayt. One showing proves nothing

Nephthys
Does Jadus have the raw power to resurrect himself or contact every Sith in the galaxy via telepathy?

Characters can perform different feats than others. That doesn't give them automatic superiority.

carthage
It does when Jadus lack of showings are being compared to a character on Krayts tier. Jadus may very well be powerful but apart from that showing, he is featless

S_W_LeGenD
Jadus has no other feats in the force that prove hes more powerful than Krayt. One showing proves nothing
Jadus's known feats indicate greater raw power then Krayt have ever demonstrated. Common sense.

However, if you think that not much is know about Jadus to properly assess him, then why did you pick him for a versus thread? Where is your common sense?

Emperordmb
However, if you think that not much is know about Jadus to properly assess him, then why did you pick him for a versus thread? Where is your common sense?
thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Does Jadus have the raw power to resurrect himself or contact every Sith in the galaxy via telepathy?
These are not feats of raw power as per my understanding. These feats represent command of the Force.

Characters can perform different feats than others. That doesn't give them automatic superiority.
I understand but Jadus have demonstrated superior raw power then Krayt.

Nephthys
Theres more to fights than raw power.

Sinious
@ Nephthys

Still though, Jadus is stated to be more powerful than any sith in the Empire. That includes some badass names like Malgus

(Not including the Emperor of course)

Nephthys
He was only believed to be that powerful. And honestly, that statement comes from Imperial Intelligence, which Jadus has total control over. It could just be propaganda on his part.

carthage
Hard to tell when Jadus has no fights and no other force feats to evaluate.

Bullshit. Krayt notified every Sith in the galaxy of his ascendancy to Dark lord, defeated the abilities of Bane, Nihilus, and Andeddu when they caused his Vong growth armor to consume him, and drained and punched holes through Abeloth. His feats put him on a far higher magnitude than Jadus, who has comparatively nothing to show for his abilities. I would guess characters like Jedi master Thon are stronger than Yoda, because they have an one off feat in spite of nothing else.

I am not the creator of this thread

carthage
Originally posted by Sinious
@ Nephthys

Still though, Jadus is stated to be more powerful than any sith in the Empire. That includes some badass names like Malgus

(Not including the Emperor of course)

He has no feats to prove he is better than Malgus. Malgus would wtfpwn him in a duel based on what he has shown.

S_W_LeGenD
Bullshit. Krayt notified every Sith in the galaxy of his ascendancy to Dark lord, defeated the abilities of Bane, Nihilus, and Andeddu when they caused his Vong growth armor to consume him, and drained and punched holes through Abeloth. His feats put him on a far higher magnitude than Jadus, who has comparatively nothing to show for his abilities. I would guess characters like Jedi master Thon are stronger than Yoda, because they have an one off feat in spite of nothing else.
Do you realize how big Harrower-class cruiser is?

I am not the creator of this thread
Noted, my mistake.

carthage
Do you realize how big Harrower-class cruiser is?

Noted, my mistake.

Who cares? As this is a versus thread and Jadus was picked for whatever reason to be evaluated versus Krayt, he is lacking and it is a near impossibility to find out who would win. But based on feats Jadus would die miserably against Krayt.

Nephthys

Well he can teleport. Fast enough to dodge a blaster bolt after its been fired. That's pretty sweet. Or maybe he turns intangible and invisible? It's really unclear. Cool either way.

carthage
Speed should be comparable then, I guess. IDK he has no saber showings to compare. This thread should've been with a council member with more showings like Nox or Baras.

Sinious

If thats the case then why do you assume Krayt or Malgus would defeat him?

carthage
Because he has no showings that put him on par with either of those Sith lords. Malgus and Krayt are immensely powerful Sith, and while Jadus is implied to be powerful, he has nothing that is comparable in scale to what either of them have displayed in combat. Is it really that hard to understand?

Sinious
Yeah so you say its impossible to know what would happen and then say Malgus or Krayt would take him. Do you not see the contradiction here?

carthage
They have better feats ergo, there is more to support an argument in their case for winning. Jadus being able to teleport and prevent his ship from blowing up isn't comparable to anything either of them have done.

S_W_LeGenD
Who cares? As this is a versus thread and Jadus was picked for whatever reason to be evaluated versus Krayt, he is lacking and it is a near impossibility to find out who would win. But based on feats Jadus would die miserably against Krayt.
Who cares?

Have a good look at Harrower-class dreadnaught:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130101201401/starwars-exodus/images/0/05/HarrowerClassDreadnaught-EGW.jpg

After checking the pic, tell me who wouldn't care, if in senses.

Based on feats, Jadus would send Krayt packing like a mile away from him. Heck, he would teleport and strike down Krayt from behind.

carthage
lmfao.

Jadus has no combat applications in telekinesis. Are you really that retarded to try to make an argument for him when he has zero combat showings? Krayt can simply tag him with Dark transfer, outduel him, or send him flying with a TK wave of his own. He has no feats to provide an argument to the contrary.

S_W_LeGenD
lmfao.

Jadus has no combat applications in telekinesis. Are you really that retarded to try to make an argument for him when he has zero combat showings? Krayt can simply tag him with Dark transfer, outduel him, or send him flying with a TK wave of his own. He has no feats to provide an argument to the contrary.
You are such a buffoon.

Jadus prevented destruction of his gigantic dreadnaught with his command of the Force, raw power. You think that he cannot channel his powers in offensive ways? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nephthys
or send him flying with a TK wave of his own.

You think Krayt packs more of a punch than what Jadus blocked when he shielded his ship? That's easily a defensive application beyond what Krayt can penetrate.

carthage
You are such a buffoon.

Jadus prevented destruction of his gigantic dreadnaught with his power in the Force. You think that he cannot channel his powers in offensive ways? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never said he couldn't, but he has no showings and nothing indicates he can compete with a Dark lord like Krayt in the way of his limited showings.

Jadus has never:

Smashed pillars with lightning
Moved fast enough to overwhelm the senses of 4 Imperial knights and kill them
Smashed a wall with a force wave
Sent a Skywalker flying with a force wave
Hurled boulders with TK
Tanked lightning from a Dark lord of the Sith
Survived the Embrace of pain and dismemberment
Punched holes through Abeloth
Hold his own against a possessed Knight (possed by an Karness Muur)
Force drained Abeloth
Moved fast enough to leave blurs, after images, and fight a younger fighter
By strength of will prevented himself from getting killed by his armor in the presence of Nihilus, Bane, and Andeddu

The guys feats put him well above Jadus. And again nothing Jadus has done puts him even remotely on the same tier. Do you want to try to keep arguing from ignorance?

carthage
You think Krayt packs more of a punch than what Jadus blocked when he shielded his ship? That's easily a defensive application beyond what Krayt can penetrate.

Prove it.

Feats >>>>>> implied power bullshit

Nephthys
That is a feat. no expression

carthage
His sole feat which is inferior to Krayt's feats thumb up

Again that says nothing about how he can fight

Nephthys
No it's not. no expression

I... guess? It still proves he has a ****ton of power.

carthage
I agree. But its unfortunate that like a lot of other characters in the mythos we can't get much else other than he has a powerful command of the force.

S_W_LeGenD
I agree. But its unfortunate that like a lot of other characters in the mythos we can't get much else other than he has a powerful command of the force.
Extremely powerful Sith Lords are surging with energies to such an extent that they literally emit energies which disturb the surroundings.

Nihilus, Jadus and Emperor Vitiate could cause disturbances in their surroundings with mere presence, these Lords contained so much energy.

It is logical to assume that Jadus will be extremely destructive in offensive use of the Force.

carthage
I never denied he would be strong in a fight. But he has no feats to determine to what capacity as he lacks any combat/dueling feats. It would undoubtedly be a good fight, but based on his lack of showings there is nothing to indicate he could beat him in the realm of tangible feats.

Sinious
Krayt SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Malgus would wtfpwn him in a duel based on what he has shown.

Jadus has no combat applications in telekinesis.

I never denied he would be strong in a fight.

It pleases me to see how much you've grown in a single thread.

carthage
I'm not sure how any of those quoted detract from Krayt killing him. He can at best teleport and run around, but he'd still die. It'd be a good fight because evidently he can teleport and evade, and that's a very uncommon ability. Dark transfer would only be useful up close, but there is no way he'd even win one round against Krayt due to his lack of showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.