Darth Krayt and Cade Skywalker vs Count Dooku and Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Two Sith Lords and there jedi rivals combat in this epic duel to the death.

Who shall walk away the victor? Who shall never live to walk again?

carthage
Team 2

Kalen Sykes
Team 2 wins.

NewGuy01
Yep.

Nalaniel
I agree with the posts above.

Q99
Hm, yea, I agree too, largely on strength of Anakin being stronger than Cade.

Nephthys
But Krayt is also stronger than Dooku. Would Anakin beat Cade faster than Krayt would beat Dooku? He took his time against Bariss.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
He took his time against Bariss.

So? All that means is Bariss is that badass!

http://replygif.net/i/926.gif

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
But Krayt is also stronger than Dooku. Would Anakin beat Cade faster than Krayt would beat Dooku? He took his time against Bariss.

It depends on how he fights really... I mean, Anakin at his best, being all Chosen One, is fairly unstoppable. The Barriss fight, well that's a former friend.

Although... hm, Cade is enough of a jerk to try and throw him off his game with knowledge of future events. Psychological warfare could throw things off, and Cade & Krayt know so much dirt on Anakin.

Cade: "Your whole 'if I become powerful enough I can save everyone' plan worked out soooo well great-granddad! You become a pawn of Palpatine and you get Padme killed yourself! You were a total idiot for ever going to the dark side!"

Krayt: "Anakin, remember on Tatooine when I hit you with a gaffi stick and talked about the dangers of anger? Well, it turns out we *both* fell to the darkside. Also I met your son once- he had a cybernetic hand because you cut it off."

Though... risk of backfiring there!

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Q99
It depends on how he fights really... I mean, Anakin at his best, being all Chosen One, is fairly unstoppable. The Barriss fight, well that's a former friend.

Although... hm, Cade is enough of a jerk to try and throw him off his game with knowledge of future events. Psychological warfare could throw things off, and Cade & Krayt know so much dirt on Anakin.

Cade: "Your whole 'if I become powerful enough I can save everyone' plan worked out soooo well great-granddad! You become a pawn of Palpatine and you get Padme killed yourself! You were a total idiot for ever going to the dark side!"

Krayt: "Anakin, remember on Tatooine when I hit you with a gaffi stick and talked about the dangers of anger? Well, it turns out we *both* fell to the darkside. Also I met your son once- he had a cybernetic hand because you cut it off."

Though... risk of backfiring there!

really? Knowledge of future events? You must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel

Q99
Originally posted by WildBantha88
really? Knowledge of future events? You must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel

Future to Anakin.

And hey, if you know what psychological buttons to push, why not use them? It's actually part of fighting styles to do so, after all.

FreshestSlice
Anakin doesn't know that he has a son, because what is an ultrasound, so I don't see how that helps. And Anakin seeing two random people that he doesn't know speak about things he doesn't know about probably won't phase him.

Q99
Oh, he knows Hett, they fought together. And Hett knows Padme, so...

I'm mainly just spitballing, btw, not really seriously proposing it, since it seems just as likely to enrage Anakin as anything, and enraging Anakin always turns out well, right?

FreshestSlice
I guess Anakin could sense who he is, but he would still have no reason to believe him about anything.

And I know, I'm just saying Anakin probably wouldn't listen to this either way unless he knew the danger was real.

Q99
Well, both Krayt and Cade have the ability to stick visions in people's heads, which could be convincing.

Emperordmb
LOL PT you dumb ****!!!

Dey Got you son!!!!!

It's obvioiusly you lol hahah whooo egk, get out PT you sad sack of shit!!

The Merchant
Team 2.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
LOL PT you dumb ****!!!

Dey Got you son!!!!!

It's obvioiusly you lol hahah whooo egk, get out PT you sad sack of shit!!

The ironic moment when Emperor gets banned for his unneeded bashing. laughing out loud

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The ironic moment when Emperor gets banned for his unneeded bashing. laughing out loud
It's the 4th of July.

I was celebrating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.