Darth Nox vs. Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Zannah is prepped

S_W_LeGenD
Which incarnation of Nox?

- Regular

OR

- Amped by combined might of several Force ghosts

carthage
Amped.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll roll with Zannah.

Nephthys
Same.

S_W_LeGenD
Nox will utterly destroy Zannah then.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll roll with Zannah.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
wait, Zannah's prepped? Tendrils.

carthage
Si

S_W_LeGenD
Tendrills won't make difference in this contest because Nox (amped) have unnatural defensive abilities and presumably indestructible body.

Nephthys
Lawl.

Originally posted by Nephthys
You're far more guilty of that than most members here.

Emperordmb
thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Lawl.
When it comes to Bane and Zannah, you literally loose your impartiality and portray these two as unstoppable.

Should I remind you what combined might of Force ghosts would do to Zannah? Enough to slaughter her easily.

Don't believe me? Look no further then case of Sidious who almost perished at the hands of Force ghosts.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
When it comes to Bane and Zannah, you literally loose your impartiality and portray these two as unstoppable.
You do the exact same thing with Vitiate, though to a far more unreasonable extent.

Nephthys

Should I remind you what combined might of Force ghosts would do to Zannah? Enough to slaughter her easily.

Don't believe me? Look no further then case of Sidious who almost perished at the hands of Force ghosts.

Stop accusing people of thinking characters as unstoppable. The only one doing that is you and your hypocrisy is irritating. I think that characters can beat Bane and Zannah. Just not many because they're in the highest tiers.

Nope.

And Krayt almost died to holocrons. Shit happens.

S_W_LeGenD
Stop accusing people of thinking characters as unstoppable. The only one doing that is you and your hypocrisy is irritating. I think that characters can beat Bane and Zannah. Just not many because they're in the highest tiers.
It is ironic that you are accusing me of being a hypocrite when you demonstrate endless hypocrisy in matters of Bane and Zannah.

I never stated that many can handle Bane and Zannah, only those who have stupendous command of the Force and Nox is one such individual.

Nope.
So Zannah > Sidious?

He is way more shitty then I thought, if this is true.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You do the exact same thing with Vitiate, though to a far more unreasonable extent.
You butt-hurt or something?

Emperor Vitiate arguably have most impressive combat record in the mythos, and definitely one of the most impressive demonstrations in manipulating the Force.

Emperordmb
You butt-hurt or something?

Emperor Vitiate arguably have most impressive combat record in the mythos, and definitely one of the most impressive demonstrations in manipulating the Force.
and the Ones have a quote saying they are more powerful than any the Jedi have seen before.

This places them>Vitiate...

Give it up.

And as far as combat record goes, the Son stalemated the Daughter and outright defeated the Father, both of whom are far more impressive opponents than Vitiate has ever faced.

Nephthys
It is ironic that you are accusing me of being a hypocrite when you demonstrate endless hypocrisy in matters of Bane and Zannah.

I never stated that many can handle Bane and Zannah, only those who have stupendous command of the Force and Nox is one such individual.

Uh-oh, looks like someones getting annoyed.

You said Nox could beat Zannah easily. Which is hilariously wrong. Zannah's one of the most powerful Sith to ever live. And I mean top 10 or 15. Nox isn't stomping her ever.

So Zannah > Sidious?

Dude, you don't even know the consequences or circumstances of that occurrence. Maybe Sidious got attacked by like 200 ****ing ghosts at once or something. What we do know though is that Yoda went to Korriban and resisted the attack of 15 Sith spirits. And Sidious is Yoda's equal. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Uh-oh, looks like someones getting annoyed.

You said Nox could beat Zannah easily. Which is hilariously wrong. Zannah's one of the most powerful Sith to ever live. And I mean top 10 or 15. Nox isn't stomping her ever.
Normal Nox may loose to her. However, amped Nox is a different story. Combined might of several Force spirits is simply too much power to contend with for Zannah.

Dude, you don't even know the consequences or circumstances of that occurrence. Maybe Sidious got attacked by like 200 ****ing ghosts at once or something. What we do know though is that Yoda went to Korriban and resisted the attack of 15 Sith spirits. And Sidious is Yoda's equal. smile
200 ghosts? Based on what?

Yoda wasn't attacked by any spirit, not even that of Bane.

Nephthys
Normal Nox may loose to her. However, amped Nox is a different story. Combined might of several Force spirits is simply too much power to contend with for Zannah.

"May" lose to her? Normal Nox couldn't even legitimately beat Zash and got stomped by Thanaton. Both or whom Zannah would easily dismiss. With all her ghosts Nox might be on Zannah's level in power. But as a sorcerer Zannah is older and wiser and knows techniques Nox has never even dreamed of.

200 ghosts? Based on what?

Yoda wasn't attacked by any spirit, not even that of Bane.

I said maybe. As in, we have no idea what actually happened to him.

What about that ring of spirits that accosted him when he landed?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But as a sorcerer Zannah is older and wiser and knows techniques Nox has never even dreamed of.

Quoting the omnipotent Darth Thanaton, I see. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

S_W_LeGenD

Emperordmb
Apart from summoning tendrils, what else Zannah have done which is very impressive?
For starters her illusions.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Emperordmb
For starters her illusions.
Big deal, sorcerers commonly learn this ability.

DarthAnt66
It is confirmed Yoda encountered the "specters" of ancient Sith Lords.
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/spirit10.png

Nephthys

S_W_LeGenD
Yes, really.

Tossing around Bane with TK. Who is >>> Thanaton in TK. Blocking Bane's lightning. Which is >>> Thanaton's lightning. Matching Bane in speed. Which is >>> Thanaton's. Having an almost impenetrable lightsaber defense. Which is >>> Thanaton's lightsaber skill. Utterly outclassing Kaan's telepathy. Who is >>> Thanaton's featless ass in that area.
Much of this is mere supposition and sheer exaggeration on your part.

Thanaton have "insurmountable strength," enormous raw power that he can put to use for destructive actions/purposes. Raw power determines effectiveness in various applications of the Force including telekinetic abilities. Obviously, Thanaton would be exceptionally good in use telekinetic abilities. You cannot prove that Zannah have superior telekinetic abilities then Thanaton.

Have Zannah ever stated to posses "insurmountable strength"? Nope.

Thanaton have demonstrated superior Force lightning then Zannah, literally unleashed vortex of destructive energy with it. Zannah have never unleashed lightning of this much intensity.

Thanaton have demonstrated command of techniques with which he could one-shot even powerful Force-users. Zannah haven't demonstrated these kind of techniques.

Thanaton have demonstrated the capability to shield himself from potent powers by formulating protective bubble around him. Zannah haven't demonstrated this capability.

In-fact, Thanaton have demonstrated additional esoteric actions that Zannah have not such as Force flight.

Thanaton also have command of Mind Tricks, he have used these abilities.

Putting powerful Force Users into coma's with a flick of her wrist. Defending against a planet-killing Force Storm as an untrained child. Levitating as an untrained child. Disintegrating matter as an untrained child. Empowering others with the Force as an untrained child. Being stated as having more power than Bane does.
And these supposedly powerful Force-users are?

We don't know if Zannah was even caught in the fire or not. Trees may have dampened the impact of lightning storm and provided cover to Zannah.

Thanaton also have demonstrated levitation abilities.

I am confident that disintegrating matter won't be an issue for Thanaton.

Zannah's power is immense. Even combined her power is tough to exceed.
No.

She cannot equal combined might of several Force spirits. Your assumption is utter BS.

And Zannah studied from the holocron of Freedon Nadd, perhaps the greatest sorcerer ever who was said to have knowledge of every Jedi and Sith technique. Her Force knowledge eclipses Nox's.
Yeah right... roll eyes (sarcastic)

So Nadd is superior sorcerer then Vitiate and Dread Masters? Utter BS again.

That's my line. I'm not interesting in a feat where we have no idea what happened. Sidious almost died to some spirits but other than that we have no information on what happened. It proves nothing since we don't truly know how many spirits there were or what the circumstances were.
It proves how dangerous spirits can be.

Do you recall the actions of spirit of Kun? That spirit alone put entire Jedi Academy in to jeopardy.

Do not underestimate Force ghosts, not even a lone one.

chilled monkey

Beg your pardon but not so. It was Darth Andeddu's actual spirit hiding inside a holocron.

It is not and he isn't. The fact that Krayt was able to fight off the effect of Andeddu's spell is actually a very impressive feat.

Q99
The Krayt story- Krayt was talking with Holocrons, the spirit of Andeddu was in one of them and tried to make his vong symbionts eat him. He overpowered the symbionts and took control again.

Also, who the spirits *were* should logically matter too.

Like, some random spirit is less dangerous than Andeddu is less dangerous than Marka Ragnos, I would think.

Nephthys
No, all spirits are incredibly powerful and have access to near-limitless energy TRU FAX

Arhael
At least Zannah is hawt.

S_W_LeGenD
No, all spirits are incredibly powerful and have access to near-limitless energy TRU FAX
You've done well, Lord Vader Nephthys. And now I sense you wish to continue your search for young Skywalker more truth.

Originally posted by Arhael
At least Zannah is hawt.
thumb up

Nephthys
Much of this is mere supposition and sheer exaggeration on your part.

Thanaton have "insurmountable strength," enormous raw power that he can put to use for destructive actions/purposes. Raw power determines effectiveness in various applications of the Force including telekinetic abilities. Obviously, Thanaton would be exceptionally good in use telekinetic abilities. You cannot prove that Zannah have superior telekinetic abilities then Thanaton.

Have Zannah ever stated to posses "insurmountable strength"? Nope.

Thanaton have demonstrated superior Force lightning then Zannah, literally unleashed vortex of destructive energy with it. Zannah have never unleashed lightning of this much intensity.

Thanaton have demonstrated command of techniques with which he could one-shot even powerful Force-users. Zannah haven't demonstrated these kind of techniques.

Thanaton have demonstrated the capability to shield himself from potent powers by formulating protective bubble around him. Zannah haven't demonstrated this capability.

In-fact, Thanaton have demonstrated additional esoteric actions that Zannah have not such as Force flight.

Thanaton also have command of Mind Tricks, he have used these abilities.

It's supposition that it's supposition instead of 100% true reality.

Insurmountable strength is laughable hyperbole. All it means is that Thanaton was insurmountable for an un-amped Nox. Zannah has more raw power than Bane, a being who utterly eclipses Thanaton in every area. I can prove that she has greater telekinesis than him, she punted Bane into a wall and turned a woman into a pinball. And Bane has far superior TK feats than Thanaton does. Thanaton has next to no TK feats. Unless you have evidence otherwise that's proof.

I'm sure Zannah has lot of shitty hyperbolic statement about her. She's more powerful than Bane's own "near-limitless" power.

Zannah has no talent for lightning, but she's easily able to block Thanaton's mediocre efforts. She blocked a Force Storm that annihilated half a planet and was made the whole Jedi Order helpless before it.

Yes she has.

Um, hello? Read the above paragraph about the Force Storm and slap yourself.

Who cares, Zannah would own him.

AHAHAHAHA, Zannah can put powerful Force Users into coma's with a flick of her wrist and almost defeated Bane with her mental assualt. She laughable outclasses Thanaton in that area.

And these supposedly powerful Force-users are?

We don't know if Zannah was even caught in the fire or not. Trees may have dampened the impact of lightning storm and provided cover to Zannah.

Thanaton also have demonstrated levitation abilities.

I am confident that disintegrating matter won't be an issue for Thanaton.

Set Harth. He was said to be the most dangerous man alive and is one of those immortals you have such a hardon for. He was able to give a good fight to the Huntress who was capable of dodging lightning. And Zannah owned him in lightsabers and the Force easily.

She was caught in the fire and created a Force Bubble. Are you shitting me with the trees thing?

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/rain_d10.jpg

Yeah, those tress covered the hell out of her. erm

He flew with lightning, not levitation. And Zannah did this when she was a child.

I'm confident you're full of BS. Thanaton has never demonstrated that level of destructive TK. Zannah did it when she was 10. She's hilariously far above Thanaton. She would vagina rape him.

No.

She cannot equal combined might of several Force spirits. Your assumption is utter BS.

Or yes?

Yes she can. Others have and Zannah is one of the strongest ever.

Yeah right... roll eyes (sarcastic)

So Nadd is superior sorcerer then Vitiate and Dread Masters? Utter BS again.

I said perhaps.

It proves how dangerous spirits can be.

Do you recall the actions of spirit of Kun? That spirit alone put entire Jedi Academy in to jeopardy.

Do not underestimate Force ghosts, not even a lone one.

It proves nothing.

That only shows how powerful Kun was, not spirits in general. Most of them don't hold a candle to Kun.

DarthAnt66
Fix your post Neph.
You mistake me for LeGenD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.