Malak vs Traya vs Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All out.

Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Traya.

Emperordmb
Maul kicks someone. That is a certainty.

carthage
Malak gets either wtfpwned by Maul, and or the other guys get drained and killed.

Traya wins

Kotor3
Malak wins. Maul and Traya lose. Maul the weak link.

Sinious
Traya wins

red8
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Maul kicks someone. That is a certainty.

thumb up

If Maul can kick Sidious, he can kick anyone.

But Traya wins this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul the weak link? they aren't on teams. If it's traya and maul vs malak, then malak gets completely shitstormed.

Kotor3
Originally posted by carthage
Malak gets either wtfpwned by Maul, and or the other guys get drained and killed.

Traya wins

Drained wouldn't work on Malak.

red8
Wait, was this meant to be Malak vs Traya and Maul?

Team wins.

Kotor3
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul the weak link? they aren't on teams. If it's traya and maul vs malak, then malak gets completely shitstormed.

If anyone is going to team up it would be Malak and Traya. Maul is the least in force mastery.

Kotor3
Originally posted by red8
Wait, was this meant to be Malak vs Traya and Maul?

Team wins.

No teams.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Traya wins though http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2828295080.gif

Nephthys
Even without the drain I'd say Traya wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Kotor3
Originally posted by Nephthys

That is because you fail to recognize the superiority of Malak.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I fail to recognize any notable feats of Malak's. wink

Nephthys
thumb up

Call me when Malak can kill 7 Sith at once without even looking at them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That said, Barring Traya's drain Malak should be capable of holding his own against either opponent.

Kotor3
We'll in his prime no one could beat him but Revan and Traya existed at this time.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hmm? Any evidence for that?

Kotor3
Hmm? Any evidence for that?

You are not asking about the Revan part are you?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I am. what evidence is their that "only Revan," could take down Malak? Base Malak, at that. And that can have just as much to do with circumstance as power.

Kotor3
I am. what evidence is their that "only Revan," could take down Malak? Base Malak, at that. And that can have just as much to do with circumstance as power.

I do not have a quote if there is one. It is an assumption based upon the fact that the Jedi believe Revan to be the only hope and Traya existed while Malak was dark lord and never tried to dethrone him even though she wanted revenge only on the Jedi at this time.

DarthAnt66
Kotor3 is right. It was said on numerous occasions Revan was the Order's only hope.
Then again, they weren't including Traya anyway.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well yeah, circumstance. Why in the hell would the jedi ever trust Traya? And yeah, I'm not sure why she'd attempt to dethrone him, why do that when the jedi already will?

DarthAnt66
I don't think Traya was still a Jedi.
She was corrupted by Malachor shortly after Revan's fall.

Nephthys
Traya had no reason to oppose Malak or any desire to rule.

Also my timeline is unsure but wasn't she training Nihilus at this point? Or maybe she'd already been betrayed?

Kotor3
Malak lost to Revan. I think he is not given enough credit. I do not see Traya giving Revan the same amount of trouble as Malak, personally.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I do, if Traya has access to the powers of the star forge, has a bunch of bodies to drain energy from, and is fighting a Revan who'd just battled through the entire Star Forge.

Kotor3
Traya had no reason to oppose Malak or any desire to rule.

Also my timeline is unsure but wasn't she training Nihilus at this point? Or maybe she'd already been betrayed?

No I believe that wasn't until the Civil War ended.

It is all assumptions what her reasons may have been since she was created at time of Kotor 1. She definitely hated the Jedi for exiling her.

Kotor3
I do, if Traya has access to the powers of the star forge, has a bunch of bodies to drain energy from, and is fighting a Revan who'd just battled through the entire Star Forge.

Makes sense.

It could go either way between them two. I honestly do not see Maul beating either of them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

thanks for being open. Unlike.....some people.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Kotor3
Malak lost to Revan. I think he is not given enough credit.

True, he should definitely be given more credit for that. Not many people could.... lose to Revan.

Originally posted by Kotor3
No I believe that wasn't until the Civil War ended.

It is all assumptions what her reasons may have been since she was created at time of Kotor 1. She definitely hated the Jedi for exiling her.

She didn't want to kill them though. Well, not until proving them wrong.

Kotor3
See now we understand each other.

Nephthys
Yes we do. thumb up

NewGuy01

Inclined to agree, though Maul and Traya are a strange matchup to envision.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.