Revan vs Malak and Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
This is Revan in his prime. Battle takes place where the exile battle Traya.

All out.

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Don't like this thread.

Kotor3
It will be your favorite once all the Revan supporters come out.

DarthAnt66
I'm not supporting Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol Revan gets reamed.

Kotor3
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm not supporting Revan.

I am.

Malak rushes in like a fool while Traya does her drain. Revan's raw power in the force bends her drain back on to her and Malak.

Revan wins in 5 secs.

Nephthys
Without the drain I could see Revan winning.

Malak's not much of an issue.* It's only him being annoying while Traya does the real work that's a problem. But I think Revan can beat them.

* wink

Kotor3
Revan appears, they bow down and become his apprentices. End of match.

carthage
Team slaughters Revan

Kotor3
Originally posted by carthage
Team slaughters Revan

I agree Revan slaughters them.

carthage
Bane dies

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And this is on Malachor erm

yep, this is a stomp for the team.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kotor3
I am.

Malak rushes in like a fool while Traya does her drain. Revan's raw power in the force bends her drain back on to her and Malak.

Revan wins in 5 secs.
http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/1290/12904714/2489297-jordan.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
damn, alot of love for Michael Jordan lately.

NewGuy01
Even if it weren't on Malachor, Traya herself should be a match for Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
With or without drain?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Even if it weren't on Malachor, Traya herself should be a match for Revan.
No

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
With or without drain?
Doesn't matters, Bandon and Malak also knew drain. Couldn't do shit to Revan.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
No

Why do you assume she isn't? Traya is one of the greats.

And if your reasoning is because she's not a SWTOR character... The Entity. Happy Dance

S_W_LeGenD
Why do you assume she isn't? Traya is one of the greats.

And if your reasoning is because she's not a SWTOR character... The Entity. Happy Dance
SWTOR have nothing to do with this.

Even during the Mandalorian Wars, Revan was the Jedi Order's most powerful champion. This suggests that Revan had surpassed every Jedi in power (including Kriea). And Revan further grew in power with passage of time.

In addition, Revan's command of the Force also surpassed that of Kriea/Traya.

Emperordmb
HAS... ****ING HAS!!!!!!!!!!

NewGuy01
Anakin also has similar accolades to his name, and yet he remained Yoda's inferior.

Darth Traya had also grown in power since her time as Arren Kae.

Yes, Revan's command of the Force is stronger than hers, but her application and usage of her power is more masterful than almost anyone else.

DarthAnt66
Anakin doesn't have similar accolades, don't try to ignore a quote by claiming something not true. Unless you are hilariously referring to ROTS novel.

NewGuy01
Absolutely am, though its frankly not the only one.

I love how when you don't agree with a source you simply attempt to deny its credibility before cherry picking information from the same source when it meets your needs.

DarthAnt66
I have *never* used anything from the ROTS novel.
If I did, it was way back on the old SWF. Never on KMC.
Hell, I never even read the novel, despite owning it.

NewGuy01
Vaapad.

NewGuy01
By the way, even if you don't use it, that doesn't mean you can outright ignore a source because you don't like it.

DarthAnt66
-_- I'm not ignoring Anakin's quote. I'm saying that it contradicts the quote saying Yoda is the best, deeming it hyperbole.

S_W_LeGenD
Anakin also has similar accolades to his name, and yet he remained Yoda's inferior.
Examples?

Darth Traya had also grown in power since her time as Arren Kae.
Yeah?

In their last meeting he had overwhelmed Revan completely; it wasn't even fair to call it a battle. Revan had grown since then. He was far more powerful now, but was he a match for the Emperor?

So how much did Traya grew in power since her days as Jedi Master? She wasn't able to overwhelm Surik on a nexus. In contrast, Nyriss overwhelmed Surik with her powers, and the former in turn was quickly dismissed by Revan in turn.

Bro, Revan is stupendously powerful individual. Do not underestimate him.

Yes, Revan's command of the Force is stronger than hers, but her application and usage of her power is more masterful than almost anyone else.
Hell no.

FreshestSlice
Considering that Surik is weaker in the novel, for a lot of reasons, Nyriss overwhelming her isn't really that valid of a point here.

Kotor3
What? Trays is no match for a prime Revan.

Board Walker
Traya is at a horrible disadvantage versus revan due to Revan's ability to absorb force powers, Revan could then use this absorbed power to defeat malak easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.