Palpatine versus Zillo Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
I just came to know that a Zillo Beast send Palpatine packing for his life. laughing out loud

Emperordmb
yeah... because Palpatine was still concealing his force powers from the Jedi.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
laughing out loud

Darth Abonis
To be honest, Palpatine might have trouble fighting the Zillo Beast. His Force Lightning might only irritate it, his lightsaber can't penetrate its hide and his physical stamina, while Force augmented can only last so long.

FreshestSlice
Palpatine could rip the Zillo Beast from the fabric of existence. Force Storm> all

Nephthys
Beast control.

Darth Abonis
From a canon point of view, then no. He might be able to control it, but the beast has semi-intelligence, and might be able to resist.

Sinious
I don't know. The beast seems pretty impressive. I'd love to see Sidious pull it off though.

FU2 gives a good idea about the concept of force users vs giant beasts. If that retard clone managed to kill Gorog, I'm inclined to believe that Palpatine can kill the Zillo Beast.

Edit: I am of course talking about TCW Sidious. DE Sidious would destroy that monster.

Sinious
Yeah and Marek died at the end of the first game didn't he? So you play a clone in the second game?

Sinious
Actually, he did.

Sinious
Oh how did I not realize its PT again? Kid you really need to get a life

DarthAnt66
mmm

Trocity
Sidious stomps.

ares834
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I just came to know that a Zillo Beast send Palpatine packing for his life. laughing out loud

Have you ever watched the movies?

NTJack0
Nice necro.

Kosmos Supreme
Why is SWLegend allowed to post on this site?

Selenial
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Why is SWLegend allowed to post on this site?
Entertainment.

Trocity
laughing out loud thumb up

Revanchiste
As a tricherouys sith palpatine cam with a plan and clone it because he have a plan, and need some zilo beast to kick ass of other ******* (like himself, if you don't know what the word azzhole mean.)

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Sinious
Yeah and Marek died at the end of the first game didn't he? So you play a clone in the second game?

Allelulia, alleluia !!!! Finaly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He realized it ! Alleluia alleluia !!!

For killing the zillo beast you need some poisonus gaz, or atatcking it from inside or having a seriously powerfull fusion weapon if light saber proton torpedo, and dirptor can't arm the beast. So I don't think that Galen Revan or Sidious lightning is able to arm the beast.

But mayby a K'tan toy (K'tan are the god of the necron they are small version of galactus, Necron have thank to them an impressiv weaponary their smallest gun O.S an AT-TT for sure) of an umbarian missile. Not the missile of a jugernauts that concentrate the heat of an entire nuclear explosion warhammer 40 000 size on a small explosion. (In the KotOR comic book the nuclear explosion lauched by mandalore teh ultimate have the size of a cyclonic torpedo from the warh But a serious fusion weapon.) this won't be enough.
Or some Forerunner technology from Halo since their smallest starfighter can O.S a single star system.

DARTH POWER
Well Yoda was pretty useless against the Zillo beast, so no reason to think Palpatine would fair any better.

Azronger
Bump smile

Ursumeles
Zillo Beast > Valkorion.

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Zillo Beast > Valkorion.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Ursumeles
TCW Sidious > Valkorion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.