Kenobi vs Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sion bcuz haxx.

Emperordmb
I'm going with Obi-wan.

FreshestSlice
Sion could outlast Kenobi by a long shot.

Kalen Sykes
If we're talking just a defeat, then I'm going with Kenobi. If you mean to the death, then Sion wins, seeing as only Surik was able to convince Sion to let go and move on into the afterlife, so to speak.

carthage
Kenobi

Sinious
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
If we're talking just a defeat, then I'm going with Kenobi. If you mean to the death, then Sion wins, seeing as only Surik was able to convince Sion to let go and move on into the afterlife, so to speak.

thumb up

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes

NewGuy01
Obi-Wan can kill him, assuming they're off-Nexus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
how do you figure?

Nephthys
His ability isn't infinite.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well of course not, but even off nexus he can hold himself together and should be able to do so long enough for this fight.

NewGuy01
In terms of their respective combat showings, Kenobi blows him out of the water. The fight is closer because of Sion's survival abilities, but he will eventually die.

Meetra could probably have killed him off-Nexus as well.

Emperordmb
I agree with Sas. If Sion has no nexus to draw on, then he would at the very least sent into some long hibernation thing after falling.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3838058-3828086-sionimmortality.png

Unless you're assuming he only fights jedi on dark side nexuses, Sion's gonna be getting back up more than once.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3838058-3828086-sionimmortality.png

Unless you're assuming he only fights jedi on dark side nexuses, Sion's gonna be getting back up more than once.
Of course, but he's not gonna be able to endlessly keep it up. Wasn't he locked in hibernation at one point after he was ****ed up?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Of course, but he's not gonna be able to endlessly keep it up. Wasn't he locked in hibernation at one point after he was ****ed up?

This was obviously a ruse on his part, I mean he needed to buy his 'men' time to take out the entire Republic troopers on the Harbinger. though he's not beating Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.