Gipsy Danger vs. The Dinobots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Gipsy Danger from Pacific Rim versus all of the Dinobots from Age of Extinction.

Fight takes place in Hong Kong where the final battle was in AoE.

Anything goes. Who wins?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Impediment
Gipsy Danger from Pacific Rim versus all of the Dinobots from Age of Extinction.

Fight takes place in Hong Kong where the final battle was in AoE.

Anything goes. Who wins?

Going to see the move im a few hours, will post when back.

Robtard
Gipsy kicks them /thread

KingD19
They're a lot smaller and faster, I could see Strafe(Swoop/Pteranadon) flying up to the cockpit and busting it open while Grimlock, Sludge(Slag/Triceratops), and Scorn(Snarl/Spinosaurus) run interference.

Impediment
Gipsy is stronger, but slower because of the two human pilots.

Dinobots are more savage, faster, and brutal.

Impediment
Optimus Prime was riding Grimlock and looked smaller by comparison. After looking at this size comparison chart, the Dinobots might be f*cked unless they can utterly frenzy rage attack Gipsy.

Strafe could take to the cockpit while Grimlock, Slug, and Scorn blitz the legs.

Earth metal < Cybertronian metal.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/rimchart_zps2582fb35.jpg

Robtard
No dude, as I said, Gipsy kicks them and it's over.

This is the same as 'Impediment vs A few Chihuahuas and a parakeet'

Impediment
Chihuahuas are Satan's dogs.

KingD19
Gipsy is pretty damn slow in comparison, plus Mako and Raleigh have to fight opponents far smaller than anything they've ever faced. There's no way they're getting accurate hits on them. They might get lucky and stomp one, but that's a big lucky 7 if they do. And they have no way of stopping Strafe.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Impediment
Earth metal < Cybertronian metal.

IIRC, the transformers' armor has been busted by regular human-made machine guns and artillery fire.

The average Jaegar completely outclasses any transformer we've seen so far, including the dinobots.

KingD19
Only the sensitive spots like the eyes and less armored components like the crotch. And they needed "High Heat Sabot" rounds to do it. And from then on, they basically got more upgraded tech to help them fight and hurt Transformers due to reverse engineering Transformers and getting insider info from Optimus.

And Jaeger's are simply bigger. If there was a transformer the size of a Jaeger(Like Tidal Wave or Metroplex or Omega Supreme), I'd take the Transformer every time.

BruceSkywalker
Dinobots because Pacific Rim was crap and I wanted my money back smokin' smokin'

Zack Fair
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Dinobots because Pacific Rim was crap and I wanted my money back smokin' smokin' http://global3.memecdn.com/robin-slaps-batman_o_1054052.jpg

Arachnid1
This is a massive stomp for Gypsy. That arm blaster makes short work of the dinobots. Even without it, that thing used a battleship as a baseball club. He crushes every single one of them with ease.

KingD19
You're under the assumption he'd be fast enough to hit them.

There's not even a guarantee it's targeting systems can lock-on to targets that small, considering it was designed to fight hundreds of feet tall/long monsters.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://global3.memecdn.com/robin-slaps-batman_o_1054052.jpg

lol

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
They're a lot smaller and faster, I could see Strafe(Swoop/Pteranadon) flying up to the cockpit and busting it open while Grimlock, Sludge(Slag/Triceratops), and Scorn(Snarl/Spinosaurus) run interference.

The cockpit survived being hit by a Kaiju with a crane used as a bludgeon and being pushed through a skyscraper, and the pressure of miles underwater. It'll be fine.

The toughness of Jaegers far surpasses anything we could make in the modern day.

Consider how a Kaiju can take 6 days of military bombardment (and, according to the comic and screenwriter, took multiple nukes to kill), and that's largely going to be direct hits. That's how tough Gipsy is too, the entire US military is not enough to stop Kaiju/Jaeger level threats.

It has no problem grabbing containers and the like, or being careful enough with a ship not to crush it or spill the people on it, and it's rather fast for it's size, capable of running and jumping. Consider also the size of the limbs and how that increases the difficulty of dodging as well.

Considering the scale, it's far faster in terms of distance covered too.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Robtard
Gipsy kicks them /thread

Great... now I have the image of Gipsy Danger punting Dinobots around stuck in my head.

Though I admit it doesn't make it any less true. Anything Gipsy connects is not getting back up again.

Q99
Aside from kicks, GD could do things like do a forearm smash into the ground... and then sweep it in whatever direction the TFs dodge in. Pretty much no avoiding that.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Dinobots because Pacific Rim was crap and I wanted my money back smokin' smokin'

GET OUT!!! LEAVE!!! mad Pacific rim was awesome!

Estacado
Originally posted by steverules_2
thumb up
Id rather watch PR times infinity then to watch the shitty ass Age Of Extinction again.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2

lol

Time Immemorial
Gipsy wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.