ROTJ Palpatine and Orbalisk Bane run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Alpha and Omega beings of the Rule of Two run a gauntlet. How far do they go?

1. ROTS Kenobi and Anakin
2. Darth Nox and Count Dooku
3. ROTJ Vader and SWTOR Malgus
4. Hero of Tython and Yoda
Boss: Sith Emperor and FOTJ Luke

Note: Fully rested and healed in between fights, all battles take place on flat/neutral terrain.

Kotor3
They lose to the boss.

NewGuy01
They may lose at the boss, depending on how Orbalisk Bane fares against Emperor Vitiate.

Lord Stark
Lose at 4.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hmm, I can see them getting to the boss. ROTJ Palpatine vs. Yoda would be a very close match, but I see Orbalisk Bane taking the HoT in a good fight.

The Merchant
How powerful is ROTJ Sidious? Stronger than his ROTS self right?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by The Merchant

Stronger in the force, but his sabers are likely pretty rusty. Hell even in TFU Kota managed to get his saber.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So essentially Vitiate, but with the success and originality to go along with it. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

NewGuy01
Why would you assume his dueling abilities were rusty?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Lose at 4.

What? Really?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Merchant

Yeah, he's practically DE Sidious before completely mastering Force Storms, though I'd wager by DE his overall power upp'd some as well.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Why would you assume his dueling abilities were rusty?

Hasn't dueled in years, and I can't see ROTS Sidious getting his lightsaber stolen by Rahm getsownedallthetime Kota lol

Also HoT should be above Orbalisk Bane.

NewGuy01
By that logic, RotS Sidious would be superior to DE Sids as well.

carthage
Possibly dies at boss with Sidious blitzing and killing Vitiate, and FOTJ Luke wtfpwining Bane and eventually killing Sidious

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Also HoT should be above Orbalisk Bane.

Debatable.

Sinious
4 is a close one and could go either ways. I'd say they have a good chance of winning though.

They definitely lose at boss.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sinious
4 is a close one and could go either ways. I'd say they have a good chance of winning though.

They definitely lose at boss.
Agreed

Nalaniel
They lose at boss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.