Ninja assassin vs Hogwarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
The ninja's are hired by Voldemort to infiltrate Hogwarts Kidnap Harry and Assassinate Dumbledore, Can they do it?

Ninja magic allows them to see Hogwarts.

There are 100 ninja and this is Hogwarts as seen in the 5th movie.

Silent Master
1 ninja would be enough.

BruceSkywalker
is this Raizo??

Placidity
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llso0uCY6W1qb0bobo1_500.gif

Robtard
Nice

RJ 2.0
Lol, no. Ninja/s get raped.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Placidity
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llso0uCY6W1qb0bobo1_500.gif

thumb up

Estacado
Lulz so kids and old ass teachers vs insanly fast ninjas.

Hogwarts gets raped.

RJ 2.0
Lol, idiots, the lot of you.....You think the Ninja just stroll in and win? That simple?

RJ 2.0
No one? Thought not.....

RJ 2.0
Herp a derp, win.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol, idiots, the lot of you.....You think the Ninja just stroll in and win? That simple?

They can hide in shadows and thrown shuriken.

100 ninjas /w 100 shuriken each = 10,000 flying shuriken. 10,000 flying shuriken = all dead wizards /simplemaths

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard

100 ninjas /w 100 shuriken each = 10,000 flying shuriken. 10,000 flying shuriken = all dead wizards /simplemaths thumb up

Robtard
I'm glad you checked my maths, now it can't be argued against since it is fact thumb up

Arachnid1
Detection spells, like the one used on Harry to detect him despite being in his invisibility cloak. Not much use being stealthy when everyone knows were you are no problem. This basically devolves into a normal battle (as normal as this can get anyways).

The ninjas get a good amount of kills, but the teachers and the more skilled students eventually take them.

Hogwarts has spells like Protego Maxima, which is basically a barrier that causes all spells to bounce off and anything solid to disintegrate instantly (bodies, shurikens). One of those casted around the school already makes this a stalemate, and there are two professors at the school who know how to cast it.

Stupify is an instant knockout, and even the weakest students know it.

There are a ton of defensive spells and a ton of offensive spells. That combined with all the secret chambers, and ins/outs gives the witches/wizards a massive homefield advantage. You said they have to kidnap harry? Have him hide in one of the many magical rooms they cant enter, and it's already mission failed. Hogwarts wins.

KingD19
Why would the the wizards know?

RJ 2.0

100 ninjas /w 100 shuriken each = 10,000 flying shuriken. 10,000 flying shuriken = all dead wizards /simplemaths Lol, the wizards would know exactly where the ninja are at all times. Dare I explain how?

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by KingD19
Why would the the wizards know? The ghosts. The paintings.

Derrrrrrrrrp.

Silent Master
Didn't help when Sirius Black broke in or when the Basilisk was attacking students.

Firefly218
How will the ninjas get past hogwarts magic force field barrier.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Firefly218
How will the ninjas get past hogwarts magic force field barrier.

What force field barrier?

Firefly218
Originally posted by Silent Master
What force field barrier?
Remember when voldemort was trying to invade hogwarts, and there was that force field he had to get past.

Silent Master
Remember when voldemort was trying to invade hogwarts, and there was that force field he had to get past.

You mean the spell that required time and several teachers to put up and was only used when they were expecting an attack? because I don't recall the OP giving Hogwarts prep or even knowledge that the ninjas are coming.

Firefly218
Oh, just read the OP. Ninjas succeed.

Robtard

As per the natural order of things.

seymourwal

RJ 2.0
Didn't help when Sirius Black broke in or when the Basilisk was attacking students. And guess why it didn't help then......

KingD19
So you really think the OP went, "Gee, let's get these ninjas into Hogwarts...but they can't get past the barrier so this entire thread is moot from the get go."

RJ 2.0
And guess why it didn't help then......

ares834
Didn't help when Sirius Black broke in or when the Basilisk was attacking students.

Of course Sirius Black could transform into a ****in dog...

Wizards win.

Silent Master
Originally posted by ares834
Of course Sirius Black could transform into a ****in dog...

Wizards win.

Dogs are invisible to paintings and ghosts? What about the Basilisk?

RJ 2.0
Dogs are invisible to paintings and ghosts? What about the Basilisk? The dog warranted no attention.

The Basilisk was in a part of Hogwarts where there were no paintings or ghosts.

ares834
Why the **** would a painting give a shit about a dog? Now a ninja sneaking around... That might arouse suspicion.

That Basalisk, meanwhile, could paralyze ghosts and, presumably, never went near any paintings.

Robtard
The Ninja are effectively invisible when they move from shadow to shadow.

RJ 2.0
No, they are certainly not.

Robtard
No, they are certainly not.

Yeah, they are.

RJ 2.0
Yeah, they are. No, they are certainly not.

Especially not to the paintings or ghosts.

Silent Master
The dog warranted no attention.

The Basilisk was in a part of Hogwarts where there were no paintings or ghosts.

So you have proof that the paintings and ghosts saw Sirius in his dog form and just ignored it and that the multiple areas the basilisk had to travel in order to attack the students were all barren of paintings?

RJ 2.0
So you have proof that the paintings and ghosts saw Sirius in his dog form and just ignored it and that the multiple areas the basilisk had to travel in order to attack the students were all barren of paintings?

No. But the fact remains that Black infiltrated the castle and no one saw him but the fat lady when he tried to enter the Hogwarts common room. He infiltrated the castle undetected, how? By using magic. Wizard magic, not 'ninja magic." (still loling at "ninja magic."wink

Silent Master
Just like the basilisk and the troll used wizard magic to avoid being seen?

RJ 2.0
Just like the basilisk and the troll used wizard magic to avoid being seen? The troll? Think on that, who allowed the troll access to the castle?

The basilisk has already been explained.

Silent Master
So now your argument is that the Quirrell put a spell on the troll, the basilisk never went anywhere near a ghost or painting and that the ghosts and paintings ignored Sirius in dog form.

Where was any of this stated in the movies?

RJ 2.0
No. Quirrell ALLOWED the troll access to the castle because he was being controlled by Voldy.

The Basilisk was under Voldemort's protection.

I swear, it's like you people have never seen a HP movie.

Silent Master
How does Quirrell letting the troll in and the basilisk being controlled stop the ghosts and paintings from alerting someone?

RJ 2.0
Obviously Quirrell alerted them before the paintings/ghosts could.

Robtard
Do the paintings/ghost have special vision powers? I don't recall that they do, ergo the ninja ability at stealth-infiltration > them.

KingD19
No. They have eyes. And what they'll see against the ninja is nothing. Because they're ninjas.

Robtard
Exactly.

Proof: There's a total of 187 Ninja in the picture below.

http://cdn.hotfrog.co.za/companies/The-Empty-Room/images/The-Empty-Room_7936_image.jpg

KingD19
188 if you count the rookie you can juuuust make out behind that pipe in the corner.

Robtard
He's in Day 1 of training and hasn't earned the title of "Ninja" yet.

KingD19
Oh yeah. They're so secretive with their training methods. I forgot he was called a shadow blob until he's made his first kill from the inky darkness of the shadows. From the recesses of a man's mind..

Silent Master
Do the paintings/ghost have special vision powers? I don't recall that they do, ergo the ninja ability at stealth-infiltration > them.

He's pulling a quan, IE stating a laughable opinion and then ignoring all evidence that says otherwise; I mean you saw the excuses he made for the paintings and ghosts not reporting the Troll, Basilisk or Sirius. Yet somehow they'll be able to spot the ninjas and report them instantly.

KingD19
This is of course after the ninjas don't make it into the castle because OP forgot to specify that they can get through the shield.

Robtard
The shield at the end of DH2 isn't in effect, since the wizards aren't aware they're about to be attacked.

Besides, Ninja are magical creatures, they could just get through anyways.

RJ 2.0
Do the paintings/ghost have special vision powers? I don't recall that they do, ergo the ninja ability at stealth-infiltration > them. I am assuming that Potter is in the castle? The Weasley's?

Robtard
Harry for sure is in the castle; probably in a closet.

RJ 2.0
Marauder's map. And Snape.

/thread.

Silent Master
Why would anyone be looking at the map?

RJ 2.0
Lol, so the wizards are just sitting there, blindfolded and hog tied?

Man, you really hate Potter.

One thing: The OP is completely BS, there is no ninja magic that would allow Ninja to see Hogwarts in the first place.

Silent Master
The wizards don't know an attack is coming, so they'd be going about their daily routine.

RJ 2.0
OK so if the Ninja drop a wizard or two, you really think the surviving wizards will not know?

Come on, dude.

Silent Master
Per the Op they only need to kill 1 person and kidnap another, This isn't full on battle...it's an infiltration and assassination mission, which is what the ninjas are best at.

LeonBuco666
Exactly.

Proof: There's a total of 187 Ninja in the picture below.

http://cdn.hotfrog.co.za/companies/The-Empty-Room/images/The-Empty-Room_7936_image.jpg those ninja's are shit!!! I CAN SEE THEM ALL.

RJ 2.0
OK, so they need to kidnap Harry and kill Dumbledore. Fail. Harry has the Marauders map and will see their location. Now, how will he know to look at the map? The Ninja are 100. And despite this made up "Ninja magic", there is no way in hell they go undetected.

Ninja are typically idiots. They make mistakes and end up being seen/killed.

KingD19
The ninja in Ninja Assassin are on another level. It took one of the best trained of them to beat all the normal ones, and they were f*cking him up in the process. They're not gonna get seen.

Arachnid1
OK, so they need to kidnap Harry and kill Dumbledore. Fail. Harry has the Marauders map and will see their location. Now, how will he know to look at the map? The Ninja are 100. And despite this made up "Ninja magic", there is no way in hell they go undetected.

Ninja are typically idiots. They make mistakes and end up being seen/killed. Mistake or not, I don't see 100 ninjas going unnoticed throughout a fully populated castle.

Silent Master
It's not going to take 100, 1 or 2 can complete the mission while the others take a nap.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Mistake or not, I don't see 100 ninjas going unnoticed throughout a fully populated castle. They haven't a snowball's chance in fiendfyre.

Robtard
Any wizard attempting to cast fiendfyre would get a shuriken to the face from the shadows.

KingD19
The ninjas are insanely fast. Rob's not kidding. If a wizard even sees them(the ninja will see the wizard first), that wizard is gonna die before even getting a spell off. Watch the movie and tell me I'm wrong.

RJ 2.0
Any wizard attempting to cast fiendfyre would get a shuriken to the face from the shadows. Lol no. The wizards will be on full alert and will have too many spells for the ninja to deal with.

RJ 2.0
The ninjas are insanely fast. Rob's not kidding. If a wizard even sees them(the ninja will see the wizard first), that wizard is gonna die before even getting a spell off. Watch the movie and tell me I'm wrong.

Lol no. Unless they are YuLaw fast they have no chance.

Placidity
Ninja's can resist magic. You lose.

Robtard
Lol no. The wizards will be on full alert and will have too many spells for the ninja to deal with.

Lol yes. Wizards with shuriken stuck in their faces can't cast spells.

RJ 2.0
Lol yes. Wizards with shuriken stuck in their faces can't cast spells. And you keep ignoring that the wizards will be on full alert.

There is no "ninja magic."

KingD19
Where does OP state wizards will be on full alert?

Also, it is incorrect to say ninja don't have magic. They're also superhuman.

They can blend in with shadows and emerge from them as well. They can literally step into a shadow and not be there anymore.

They can chuck shuriken rapid-fire like machine gun bullets.

Also they're faster than cracked out rabbits.

Their ultimate attack is the shadow dash, where they zoom about with super speed cutting people to ribbons. Wizards can't even keep up with their speed.

155Ps_q0SUw

?v=hzz-qUyV80I

Watch these videos, then repeat after me. Wizards die.

RJ 2.0
Where does OP state wizards will be on full alert?

Also, it is incorrect to say ninja don't have magic. They're also superhuman.

They can blend in with shadows and emerge from them as well. They can literally step into a shadow and not be there anymore.

They can chuck shuriken rapid-fire like machine gun bullets.

Also they're faster than cracked out rabbits.

Their ultimate attack is the shadow dash, where they zoom about with super speed cutting people to ribbons. Wizards can't even keep up with their speed.

155Ps_q0SUw

?v=hzz-qUyV80I

Watch these videos, then repeat after me. Wizards die.
The OP does not state that the wizards are on full alert. The battle starts out with them completely unaware.

KingD19
And you keep ignoring that the wizards will be on full alert.

That's what you said. I'm asking how since the OP didn't state they would be.

RJ 2.0
That's what you said. I'm asking how since the OP didn't state they would be. I already covered this.

And for the record, is ninja magic and wizard magic the same?

KingD19
No. But the ninjas clearly have superhuman and mystical abilities. Abilities that are designed for kidnapping and assassinating people.

Placidity
Ninjas clearly win via Ninja Magic (NM).

Arachnid1
Where does OP state wizards will be on full alert? This is what got me.

I'm 100% sure I've read at some point in the books (likely the first or the last) that the school has detection and protection spells in place in case someone tries to break into Hogwarts by the gates or obvious entrances. That's why people always have to use back-ways and secret entrances like through Hogsmeade and out through the Whomping Willow (how Sirius Black got in). You can't just enter Hogwarts. Unfortunately, I cant remember for sure if this was stated in the movies, so it's not something that I can prove. I do know it's there, but knowing how people debate on these forums, I won't be allowed to use the book to argue the movies.

And even then, that would be counterproductive to what OP obviously meant. He wanted the ninjas to actually infiltrate the castle, meaning they get inside the grounds, protection/detection spells or not.

In this situation, I think a less is more situation would benefit the ninjas. If they send in 2 ninjas to go after the objectives, they would get it done swiftly and no one would be the wiser for some time. If they all just beasted in though, they would get caught and eventually defeated.

RJ 2.0
No. But the ninjas clearly have superhuman and mystical abilities. Abilities that are designed for kidnapping and assassinating people. Mhm, and you do realize that Hogwarts castle is protected with magic, wizard magic, to keep it from being seen by muggles? And that the only ones who can see the castle are people with wizard magic? And that anyone without wizard magic is a muggle?

Add on that the wizards are just sitting on their hands unaware....I'm not bitching about the OP, I am simply pointing out that the ninja are being granted abilities they do not have in theri movies and that the wizards are being incredibly handicapped here. Might make an unbiased thread.

KingD19
Mhm, and you do realize that Hogwarts castle is protected with magic, wizard magic, to keep it from being seen by muggles? And that the only ones who can see the castle are people with wizard magic? And that anyone without wizard magic is a muggle?

Add on that the wizards are just sitting on their hands unaware....I'm not bitching about the OP, I am simply pointing out that the ninja are being granted abilities they do not have in theri movies and that the wizards are being incredibly handicapped here. Might make an unbiased thread.

I realize that, but regardless the OP intended for them to be able to see the castle, and enter the castle. Otherwise there wouldn't be a thread.

And of course they're unaware, that's the point of ninjas, to be stealthy, sneaky, silent, and not inform people of their presence.

And of course they're granted abilities they don't have in Ninja Assassin. Because Hogwarts and wizards and shit don't exist in that universe, just like hyper killing machine ninja assassins don't exist in HP-verse.

RJ 2.0
I realize that, but regardless the OP intended for them to be able to see the castle, and enter the castle. Otherwise there wouldn't be a thread.

And of course they're unaware, that's the point of ninjas, to be stealthy, sneaky, silent, and not inform people of their presence.

And of course they're granted abilities they don't have in Ninja Assassin. Because Hogwarts and wizards and shit don't exist in that universe, just like hyper killing machine ninja assassins don't exist in HP-verse. Let's take it to the other thread, I gave them the ability to see Hogwarts and kept it fair.

Robtard
And you keep ignoring that the wizards will be on full alert.

You keep ignoring that the ghost and stupid pictures don't have special vision and the ninja will ninja-infiltrate (NI) unseen.

Lol wut? Raizo's clan can heal themselves by flexing their sexy muscles. Magic.

Placidity
Also in EU, the Ninjas are confirmed to have immunity against magic.

Arachnid1
Also in EU, the Ninjas are confirmed to have immunity against magic. The ninjas from Ninja Assassin never encountered magic as far as I can remember.

KingD19
The ninjas from Ninja Assassin never encountered magic as far as I can remember.

confused

They were joking.

Arachnid1
confused

They were joking. embarrasment

Yeah, I tend to not catch on to that stuff over the internet.

Robtard
The ninjas from Ninja Assassin never encountered magic as far as I can remember.

So there is no proof that HP spells will affect them. I like your mindset on this thumb up

Placidity
confused

They were joking.

I don't know if Rob was joking, but I wasn't.

RJ needs to prove HP magic > NM Immunity.

RJ 2.0
Also in EU, the Ninjas are confirmed to have immunity against magic. Immunity against HP wizard magic? Wait, let me guess, any and all spells wil have no effect on the ninja? I call BS.

You make that claim and it's up to you to prove it.

Arachnid1
So there is no proof that HP spells will affect them. I like your mindset on this thumb up Oh, come on Robtard. Thats unfair thinking, and you know it. Those ninjas are humans. Humans are especially vulnerable to magic thanks to having no real defense against it.

RJ 2.0
Oh, come on Robtard. Thats unfair thinking, and you know it. Those ninjas are humans. Humans are especially vulnerable to magic thanks to having no real defense against it. He's trolling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.