Reborn Krayt and Darth Wyyrlok vs. Tython Jedi strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Same circumstances as Bane's duel on Tython

Force, sabers, all out

Reborn Krayt and Darth Wyyrlok vs. Raskta Lsu, Valenthyne Farfalla, Worror Dowmat (battle med), Sarro Xaj, and Johun Othone

Q99
Pure force, it's Valenthyne Farfalla and Worror Dowmat vs two Sith Lords, pretty much, which doesn't go well.

Pure sabers, it's mostly Raskta Lsu and Sarro Xaj, with Farfalla being some help, but still, also doesn't go well.

Only combined is it a good fight, with the force backing the sabers.

The fact that Wyyrlok's better with saber than Zannah means that Johun's likely to fall. He can't really safely give aid against either foe since neither is as defensive in sabers. Also, Wyyrlok tends to use more non-sorcerous force attacks than Zannah did at that point, in addition to sorcery (which was somewhat blocked by Battle Med, I gather), giving Serro more to worry about.

I go with Krayt and Wyyr. Just like with the original Sith, the weaker one probably ends up defeating their foes, then taking out the opponents of the stronger one.

Nephthys
Johun falling would actually be a help to the Jedi. Cuz he sucks so much.

I doubt Krayt can take BM Raskta in a saber fight and Farfalla can help her survive his Force powers like he did Bane's. Likewise Sarro can be a great fight for Wyyrlok.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
The fact that Wyyrlok's better with saber than Zannah
I do hope you are talking about Zannah's ROT incarnation.

Nephthys
Even then I'm not seeing it.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys

I doubt Krayt can take BM Raskta in a saber fight and Farfalla can help her survive his Force powers like he did Bane's. Likewise Sarro can be a great fight for Wyyrlok.

Why would Krayt not be able to take her? She's roughly as fast, she doesn't have any particular strength feats that show she can overwhelm him?

Nephthys
She's faster and more skilled than him. With BM she's an insanely good swordsman.

carthage
She's an insanely good swordsman, but the people Krayt beat from Nihl to Wyyrlok are all better saber feats than her. I'm not seeing her being faster either, Krayt's blitzing of four knights off nexus is a better feat than her speed feats. She isn't overwhelming him but she'd pressure him much like she did Bane.

Nephthys
Nihl and Wyyrlok don't have better saber feats than her no. As for speed she appeared to be in multiple places at once to Farfalla and seemed to be on Banes own level of speed, which is > Krayts.

carthage
Nihl's trashed Cade and killed Sazen and Wyyrlok has defeated Andeddu and held his own against Krayt. Raskta has killed hordes of fodder Sith, which is impressive but not as impressive as beating someone with feats on par with either fighter.

She appeared in multiple places in front of Bane, but even then he was still able to block some of her blows and outmanuever her. Krayt's speed isn't all that different than even amped Bane's, even if she had an advantage it (which is debatable) it would be no different than Maul vs Qui Gon imo. Even then Krayt still has superior force abilities.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys

Hey, Raskta managed to turn him into an asset...

But yea, he doesn't help much.

Sarro's a great fight, but he doesn't have a strong forcer backing him up, so Wyyrlok's likely to take him down with force at some point.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I do hope you are talking about Zannah's ROT incarnation.

As-of the strike team fight, yea.

S_W_LeGenD
So this is 5 Jedi against 2 Sith?

I recall that Raskta is so fast that her fellow Jedi nearly held her back or something, but she did well to ensure effective teamwork. If BM comes in to play, Jedi Strike Team can do well and Raskta have a chance at striking someone down. If one of the Sith falls, this battle is over.

Though, I can see Wyyrlok III using illusion talent to cause confusion among the Jedi. If he succeeds at doing this, then Sith have a chance.

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
So this is 5 Jedi against 2 Sith?

5 if we count Johun as a full Jedi, yes wink

One issue the Jedi have is most of their combatants are very specialized- two are good at saber, bad at force. One's good at first, bad at saber. And Johun's good at diplomacy.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
5 if we count Johun as a full Jedi, yes wink
laughing out loud

Originally posted by Q99
One issue the Jedi have is most of their combatants are very specialized- two are good at saber, bad at force. One's good at first, bad at saber. And Johun's good at diplomacy.
Yes, Raskta is the only individual who can turn the tide of this battle if aided by BM of one of the Jedi. The rest will distract Sith, leaving room for Raskta to strike one down and then the remaining one can be overwhelmed.

However, Wyyrlok III can use illusion talent to make this battle difficult for the Jedi and use this approach to strike down Jedi or two and chances of victory of Jedi would eventually diminish. In-fact, it is important to disturb the Jedi using BM to make Jedi more effective.

If Sith had one more member....

Raptor22
Id send sarro and johun after kryat. It would be a sacrifice but would give the rest a minute to gang up on and take out wyyrlok. Then BM raskata and valentine can focus on kryat without distraction.

DarthAnt66
This thread has over the 3 person maximum. Reporting the mods. thumb up

Q99
Isn't it three person *per side* limit?

Originally posted by Raptor22
Id send sarro and johun after kryat. It would be a sacrifice but would give the rest a minute to gang up on and take out wyyrlok. Then BM raskata and valentine can focus on kryat without distraction.

I... cannot see Johun lasting a second against Krayt, might as well just send Sarro on his own. And then I don't see him lasting against Krayt's force powers...

Emperordmb
To be fair to Farfalla, he doesn't suck as a duelist, he was described as having perfect form.

NewGuy01
Wow, Ant, that's really a dick move. I mean, I know you hate Carthage, but this is a good topic. sad

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
To be fair to Farfalla, he doesn't suck as a duelist, he was described as having perfect form.

Sure, but he still seemed weaker when it came to actually engaging in melee. Good form, not strong/fast enough, I guess?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.