Vitiate and Darth Jadus vs. Mother Talzin, DE Palpatine, and FOTJ Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Vitiate and his Second in command vs. A team

FORCE, SABERS, ALL OUT

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Vitiate is equipped with a lightsaber.

Sinious
Talzin kills both teams

Nalaniel
Team 2.

Nephthys
Vitiate mind controls Luke and he solo's Talzin and Palps. GG PT!

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate mind controls Luke and he solo's Talzin and Palps. GG PT!
laughing out loud

thumb up

FreshestSlice
But what if Luke is, "Too powerful?" for him to mind dominate off nexus?

Nephthys
It was a joke.

FreshestSlice
I know, but I'm generally curious as to how you two think this would go. And this entire thread is a joke.

EDIT: Actually, you can't tell with LeGenD.

Nalaniel
I think Legend is serious. stick out tongue

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He isn't. If there's one being he respects as much as Vitiate, it has to be DE Sidious. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2828295080.gif

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He isn't. If there's one being he respects as much as Vitiate, it has to be DE Sidious. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2828295080.gif
thumb up

Also, Luke isn't invincible, he have been telepathically dominated by Darth Sidious and Lord Nyax. The event of Lord Nyax occurred when Luke was at his prime, after his black-hole manipulation feat. Leia helped Luke break free from Sidious's influence while Mara and another helped Luke break free from Nyax's influence.

Luke managed of shrug of telepathy of UnuThul because they had a shared history and Luke used this to his advantage.

Furthermore, an official statement confirms that Emperor Vitiate can telepathically subjugate even the most powerful of the Jedi. Therefore, possibility is realistic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wasn't Nyax drawing off of a nexus, one powerful enough that he could chuck capital ships casually?

S_W_LeGenD
Wasn't Nyax drawing off of a nexus, one powerful enough that he could chuck capital ships casually?
Battle took place on Coruscant which is not a nexus.

Also, I don't recall Nyax chugging capital ships. He did use his telekinetic abilities to combat Vong forces on both ground and air. He basically hurled objects like missiles towards Vong ships.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah that's right, I thought he was drawing off of Coruscant in some way, I don't remember the specific context though.

S_W_LeGenD
Yeah that's right, I thought he was drawing off of Coruscant in some way, I don't remember the specific context though.
I recall something like that, Jedi also did the same including Luke. So battle was fair.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke sux http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/1724109101.gif

Vitiate solo's anyways, he has a lightsaber in this confrontation. wink

FreshestSlice
There's a nexus at the Jedi temple, but you're right about the rest of it.

Nephthys
Nyax was drawing off of the Jedi Temple in some way.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Sinious
Vitiate and Sidious realize how much they have in common right before the fight and decide to team up. They kill the others and then become best friends.

Nephthys
They bang.

Sinious
They bang.

Oh god this might be the most disgusting thing that any organic being can visualize. sick

Nephthys
What if they had a threesome with an Ewok?

Emperordmb
Or Abeloth

Sinious

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Or Abeloth

I would prefer watching it to APM.

Emperordmb
APM?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sinious
Vitiate and Sidious realize how much they have in common right before the fight and decide to team up. They kill the others and then become best friends.
laughing out loud

thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
They bang.
Galaxy would self-destruct if this was ever to happen. The Force would seize to exist as well. sick

NewGuy01
The Force would cease to exist? Don't tell me Traya got involved when she found Palps banging her Vitsie.

Nalaniel

WHAT THE... Thanks for the nightmares.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
APM?

lol sorry I think I made a mix of ANH and TPM rolling on floor laughing

I meant to say The Phantom Menace.

Lord Stark
They (Jadus and Vitiate) get banged.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.