Will I get banned if I make a new profile?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
I really hate this username, OnslaughtKILLS. I have no idea how ****ed up I must have been when I made this profile (which was over 2 year ago).

So if I make a new profile, will I get banned for having multiple profiles? Its not like I would ever log onto the atrocity that is OnslaughtKILLS ever again anyway.

Thanks for the response.

Omega Vision
Change your username.

Clovie
he tried
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t597047.html

and IMO 2006 was 8 years ago, not 2 huh

OnslaughtKILLS
So no answers from moderators? Admins? What is this, the wild west?

Firefly218
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
So no answers from moderators? Admins? What is this, the wild west? You won't get banned. As long as your not a troll or spammer the mods are lenient.

Badabing
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
So no answers from moderators? Admins? What is this, the wild west? If you want quicker answers then try PMing a mod. And I'll ban any new account you make. I want you to be OnslaughtKILLS for as long as possible. biscuits

If Raz doesn't log on to do the user name changes by the end of July, make a new account and PM me the details. I'll ban the old account and leave a note in the new account profile.

OnslaughtKILLS
Originally posted by Badabing
If you want quicker answers then try PMing a mod. And I'll ban any new account you make. I want you to be OnslaughtKILLS for as long as possible. biscuits

If Raz doesn't log on to do the user name changes by the end of July, make a new account and PM me the details. I'll ban the old account and leave a note in the new account profile.

Haha, thanks bud!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.