Naruto verse vs Elite heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ambient
After reading Blue Area Vets Naruto vs Xmen thread, I talk to my son (big Naruto fan) and ask him if Silver Surfer could beat out the whole Naruto verse. He replied, "heck.. Nine tails alone can take his sorry ass." ........................................... All hell break loose; Boxes of SS comics came out + Scans. I think his just mad at me for grounding him a day without Ipad. I tell you it's like arguing with Abhi. 😄

Anyhow what do u guys think.

Scenario 1.) Against Silver Surfer

Scenario 2.) Against Thor

Scenario 3.) Against Superman

Scenario 4.) Against World Breaker Hulk

carver9
They could beat all except Hulk and they could probably beat him if they prevent him from swinging his arm. This is if the Heralds/trans are fighting in character. Forum mode Heralds would win. Bleach verse would destroy any of them, again, if they prevent Hulk from swinging his arm.

iceman24567
Naruto verse wins

Ambient
Elite heralds are bloodlusted - they go for the kill ohh! Battleground is un-breakable.

Ambient
How?

carver9
Originally posted by Ambient
Elite heralds are bloodlusted - they go for the kill ohh! Battleground is un-breakable.

Then this leads to people making up a way the characters would fight which would end up with the Heralds winning via speed and Surfer being able to do anything. Close thread.

carver9
How?

Exotic abilities. Hell, if any of them look at Itachi, the fight is done.

iceman24567
How? Sheer numbers for one.

Ambient
Bloodlusted goes for the Naruto verse character too.

carver9
Bloodlusted goes for the Naruto verse character too.

How are they going to counter speed? How are they going to counter Surfer engulfing the planet in planetary energy? How are they going to counter a planet busting thunder clap. With CIS on, Naruto verse wins, with it being off, the Heralda/trans wins.

Ambient
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sheer numbers for one.
Remember heralds can fly and labour light + some have shield and omni directional blast.

Naija boy
Lool...carver...just smh

- Anyway Surfer stomps with little effort. No one in naruto is even close to a planetary level in terms output
-Thor wrecks them easily...output is far too high they have no way of putting him down
-Superman same thing. ..
-Wbh...just lol

Ambient
Originally posted by carver9
Exotic abilities. Hell, if any of them look at Itachi, the fight is done.
Could itachi black flame catch people with FTP speed.

Is there anyone in Naruto verse could block/shield/avoid planetary level attac?

If this is stomp for The elitist herald, how about we add 1 week prep for Naruto verse?

I'll check this later, at work right now. Lol

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Naija boy
Lool...carver...just smh

- Anyway Surfer stomps with little effort. No one in naruto is even close to a planetary level in terms output
-Thor wrecks them easily...output is far too high they have no way of putting him down
-Superman same thing. ..
-Wbh...just lol

Carver is nuts.

LOL@Hulk being the only one they can't beat.

Ridiculous bias is ridiculous.

carver9
Could itachi black flame catch people with FTP speed.

Is there anyone in Naruto verse could block/shield/avoid planetary level attac?

If this is stomp for The elitist herald, how about we add 1 week prep for Naruto verse?

I'll check this later, at work right now. Lol

I already pointed out if they fight in character this could change the tide for the verse. If CIS is off, they lose.

@Zack...I said Hulk can lose as well.

Zack Fair
Aight.

NemeBro
Lool...carver...just smh

-Superman same thing. ..
-Wbh...just lol thumb up

I avoided the X-Men thread because I know extraordinarily little about said X-Men in the thread but anyone of these guys would crush Narutoverse, Bleach, and One Piece at the same time.

SquallX
Big Naruto fan, but there's no way for them to win this fight.

The only thing that could work, and that would be the Death God seal. Even then, it's showned through force of will you can resist it.

pym-ftw
Lool...carver...just smh

-Superman same thing. ..
-Wbh...just lol The Shinju created the Earth...

The Narutoverse can't really hurt any of these guys except Thor and non of them can survive the heralds power output.

LordofBrooklyn
They could beat all except Hulk

LIES!

Mindset
They could beat all except Hulk and they could probably beat him if they prevent him from swinging his arm. This is if the Heralds/trans are fighting in character. Forum mode Heralds would win. Bleach verse would destroy any of them, again, if they prevent Hulk from swinging his arm. Grade A post.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Grade A post.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Lmao!! Too funny, dude! What's wrong with kids these days??

Sixth_Winged
Hmm. Im not quite sure now. 99% of the verse is fodder but they have unknown level reality warper now in the form of Kaguya (hagoromo's mom and final boss).

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Carver is nuts.

LOL@Hulk being the only one they can't beat.

Ridiculous bias is ridiculous.

Nothing new.

Terryc250
PIS and CIS off for narutoverse and heralds. They aren't beating any of the heralds.

8swords
this is geetting out of hand, the first thread was meh ok, but if this keeps up more manga vs would be made here. :/

Stoic
I'm still trying to figure out how WB Hulk is merely an elite Herald lol. He isn't, he's a couple of steps up from that.

DarkSaint85
Superman HVs them from space.

Zack Fair
Naruto uses Batman Harem No Jutsu.

GG.

Q99
One big problem is if Kaguya activates Infinite Tsukiyomi, then unless someone is flat-out immune to mind powers or possess a method to block it out entirely, then as long as they are as close to the moon as the earth is, they'll fall asleep and go into a happy illusion.

Naija boy
^ No chakra means infinite Tsukoyomi simply will not work.....and that's before taking into account the fact that many of these characters have resisted much much stronger mental attacks.....

DarkRaiden
Just like the X-Men thread, Narutoverse can be stomped by any of these people.

Werewolf582
Naruto characters are low herald at best.

complexbrother
Heralds wins this. only ones who could put up a fight is Madra, the first Hokage Hashirama Senju, or The Sage of the Ten Paths Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki . and his mother Kaguya Ōtsutsuki‎‎ could possibly win a fight or two with a lessor herald .

Ambient
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Lmao!! Too funny, dude! What's wrong with kids these days??
Yeah! Still trying to figure that out.

rotiart
If the planet is void of oxygen... Would the naruto verse survive?

Ambient
Yeah that too. I don't think anyone on the Naruto verse outside hagoromo could resist matter manip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.