Revan, Malak, and POD Bane vs. Darth Plagueis, Darth Vader ROTJ, and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

carthage
Revan ragdolls Plagueis and Malak force stuns Vader, Malak is faster than Vader and Yoda can't beat Bane. Team 1 wins with mid difficulty

FreshestSlice
Shouldn't you wait for PT before you start talking to yourself?

carthage
Team 1 should take it Revan tips the scale

King Joker
Team 2.

Kalen Sykes
I'm voting for Team 2. Yoda confronts Malak, while Vader goes up against Bane and Revan faces Plagueis. Yoda would defeat Malak first, then help Vader take out Bane. After that, they both help Revan, who has held off Plagueis up to this point, and secure the victory.

Nalaniel
Team 2 pretty solid.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
I'm voting for Team 2. Yoda confronts Malak, while Vader goes up against Bane and Revan faces Plagueis. Yoda would defeat Malak first, then help Vader take out Bane. After that, they both help Revan, who has held off Plagueis up to this point, and secure the victory.
thumb up

Yes, Team 2 is better.

FreshestSlice
I think you meant to flip those, since Revan's on Team 1

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I think you meant to flip those, since Revan's on Team 1
No.

Team 2 have two major heavyweights; Darth Plagueis and Jedi Master Yoda. Too much firepower here.

Jedi Master Revan can only do so much. Darth Bane (or) Darth Malak each might present a challenge to (ROTJ) Darth Vader but one of them is going to falter against Jedi Master Yoda (or) Darth Plagueis and this would be the end of Team 1, depending upon who confronts whom. If Jedi Master Revan confronts (ROTJ) Vader first then he might take him out and make battle interesting for Team 1 if a member of his Team have not fallen earlier.

For Team 2, only issue is that whether Jedi Master Yoda would get along well with his Team or he would decide to join Team 1 because of Jedi Master Revan, a fellow Jedi. If Jedi Master Yoda switches sides then game over for Team 2.

FreshestSlice
That's not what I meant. Why would Vader and Yoda rush to aid Revan when he's on the other team? They would obviously rush to aid Plagueis because he's the one actually on their side.

Board Walker
Revan via use of force sever, and balance of the force for defense.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lmfao.

Emperordmb
No

carthage
Bane solos Yoda and Plagueis

carthage
Bane is canonically the strongest Sith in the mythos, he will drown Plagueis and Yoda with a torrent of rain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.