Kit Fisto vs. Tol Braga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Braga.

NewGuy01
I'm gonna go with Bragga in a good fight.

carthage
Braga same here

Nalaniel
Braga.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm gonna go with Bragga in a good fight.
Good fight?

Fisto have nothing on Braga.

Nephthys
Don't push your luck, Legend.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Don't push your luck, Legend.
What?

Braga is legit.

- Officially confirmed as one of the strongest and most resolute Jedi of the Order.
- Demonstrated stupendous endurance by lasting 3 days in a battle against a Dark Council member, essentially convincing the Dark Council member to recognize strength of Jedi and defect Sith Order, an extraordinary accomplishment.
- Demonstrated the capability to handle Force-users the caliber of HoT with Force powers, very impressive.
- Could rip apart and hurl heavy objects like missiles with ease.
- Possibly the only known Jedi Master in history to have broken free from Emperor Vitiate's telepathic hold by his own capability.

---

Yes, Fisto is outgunned, unless we are assuming that he somehow stands a chance against HoT or something. Basically, Braga is underrated.

Nephthys
Newguy admitting Braga defeats Kit Fisto is good enough. It's Newguy, expecting more is pushing it.

Not meaning to be rude about you NG, I just know you rate Fisto highly.

NewGuy01
I'm aware of that.

Cool. Ki Fisto was confirmed as one of the greatest masters ever produced by the Jedi Order.

That is a really nice feat, but most lightsaber duels don't last much more than a few minutes, and I doubt this one would. And as far as endurance goes, Kit Fisto's species has some of the most efficient physiology out there, so I think he'll be fine.

This does, however, lead me to the belief that Bragga may have practiced Soresu, perhaps amongst other things, based on the description of the fight.

I've argued the B-Team members could stand up to Mace as well.

Kit Fisto has levitated significantly larger objects in comics, though he's never been in a situation where he's needed to hurl them.

Regardless, despite the fact that he's celebrated as a swordsman, Kit is a Jedi Consular. While the OCW really is to be taken with a few grains of salt, the Mon Cala episodes clearly depict Fisto as a master of the Force.

This is similar to the above mentioned feat. It's impressive, but unlikely to make any difference in a fight such as this one.

As I recall, Kit almost handily defeated Grievous. The same Grievous who consistently gives trouble to figures such as Obi-Wan or Mace Windu in their duels. As I recall, earlier in the Cone Wars, Kit outmatched Kenobi himself in a contest between the two. As I recall, Kit casually cut through 3 Magna Guards like butter , despite most Jedi in the Order canonically being no match for them.

If Kit can compete on the same level as Obi-Wan or Mace, it's not unreasonable whatsoever that he would be close to Tol Bragga.

How can you accuse the CW era's supporters of some insurmountable bias, and then turn around an try to make the claim that the best of the PT aren't even a match for the best of the other eras, despite having one of the largest featbases in the mythos. confused

Emperordmb
Fisto defeated Grievous at the beginning of the clone wars, well before the good General's peak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.