John Preston versus Selene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
Preston versus Selene. Both are armed with dual wield full auto Beretta 9mm pistols. Fight takes place in the subway station from the opening scene from the first Underworld movie.

RJ 2.0
Preston.

Lestov16
Nah son. Selene gets all up in dat ass

Placidity
Selene stabs him with a gun.

BruceSkywalker
unless Preston has silver nitrate bullets or wood bullets, he dies here

Placidity
Having either of those wouldn't change his fate.

Also, wooden bullets are not an Underworld vampire weakness.

KingD19
Neither are silver. You need UV bullets, but after becoming a hybrid she is no longer weaker to sunlight so those don't help either.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
unless Preston has silver nitrate bullets or wood bullets, he dies here Obviously he has UV rounds.

FrothByte
Doesn't matter. Selene is still faster than Preston. Preston dies.

RJ 2.0
Faster, yes, but her guns still fire at the same rate as Preston. He displayed the ability to aim dodge automatic fire from half a dozen or so shooters.

Robtard
She's not winning a gunfight. She might be able to use her speed to get up in his face and take him out with hands and teeth.

Vampire John Preston smile

RJ 2.0
Lolz. Vampire bewbiez.

Time Immemorial
The Cleric wins.

KingD19
UV Rounds are useless against Selene. She's half vamp/half immortal from the originator of the Corvinus Strain.

And we saw how normal bullets basically pissed her off at most. She gets him with the Shao Khan Shadow Charge.

RJ 2.0
The OP suggests that this is Selene from UW1. Before she drank the blood of Corvinus. UV rounds will kill her.

KingD19
The OP(you) does not suggest it's Underworld Selene. It's only using a location from the 1st Underworld movie. If you want her to be Movie 1 Selene, say so. Otherwise she's Hybrid Selene as that's the best version of her we've seen.

Also her heightened speed(even in the 1st movie) is enough that Preston shouldn't be able to aim dodge. Aim dodging human level speed is not the same as aim dodging vamp speed.

Placidity
And only a headshot would KO her. She took a shotgun blast to the abdomen with no effect.

She wins in any scenario.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by KingD19
The OP(you) does not suggest it's Underworld Selene. It's only using a location from the 1st Underworld movie. If you want her to be Movie 1 Selene, say so. Otherwise she's Hybrid Selene as that's the best version of her we've seen.

Also her heightened speed(even in the 1st movie) is enough that Preston shouldn't be able to aim dodge. Aim dodging human level speed is not the same as aim dodging vamp speed. I implied she is UW1 Selene in the OP (or at least I thought I was clear on that, apologies if I wasn't).

Hybrid Selene would be an epic curbstomp, lol, why would I include her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.