Plz Help Me On Jedi Outcast?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hayden's minx
I'm really naff at this game ....
basically i'm on Nar Shadda streets the bit where you kill the people on the hovercraft and stand on the ledge next to it, i've tried jumping and now i'm stuck please help me!
(I'm on Xbox btw)

yerssot
long time ago that I played that one...
on the craft you need to jump to your right to get further ... I think

hayden's minx
OK i will try that thanks!

Catch 22
Haven'y played the single player version for a long, long time.

Dexx
That hover craft moves slowly upper and lower. When it's the closest to you try to jump.
(BTW..you DO know that holding 'jump' button pressed you jump longer, using the force, no?)
If you still can't jump, find a way towards a structure nearer to it. I know there's one.

hayden's minx
OK thank you ~ I will go try it once I've completed a whole terms coursework :s

yerssot
coursework? who cares about that! play the game! smile

Dexx
exactly. All that work...you've forgotten the rules.
First you play, then you...play. And then...ergh....you...sleep?
So i don't see the work space in that

hayden's minx
Woo Hoo!
I got past that bit and crossed the bridge - i've cum in to a roon with an electric river and I got into the room behind that by exploding a can thingy thanx guys!

Dexx
yes that's not so difficult. You'll be heading into reelo baruk's garbage facillity. That's not an easy part of the game. But you'll see.

yerssot
one of the most annoying levels in the game

Dexx
oh no...i reserve that for the first two levels.
Especially when you have to jump on that mining cart...that's just sick

yerssot
ah, yes, though I absolutely HATED the snipers in the Shadaa level!
Jedi should also block and forsee these shots!

Dexx
yes...but the blasts a re maybe to fast to block. But you can in multiplayer...i don't remember wich force power exactly...i think force see. you can see that blast coming and get out of the way.

yerssot
too fast? so, a Jedi is slow? he should duck etc. from any projectile coming at him

Ushgarak
'Too fast' to block is indeed silly- those sniper rifles are one of the crappest things in the game.

In any case, moving this to the EU section.

Captain REX
Weren't we already discussing how crappy the rifles were?

Dexx
not in your hands

yerssot
the rifles are good, it's the sniper that makes it painful

Dexx
mostly those damn rodians.

yerssot
taking revanche because greedo missed solo and got fried? wink

Julie
I remember that level...it's wasn't all that fun....all that jumping and falling....oh Use the force...that helps pull the right platforms to you.

hayden's minx
O yeah thanks for all your help guys I'm on mission on alzoc III which i believe is the last level thanks alot.

yerssot
alzoc III? have to play it again, I think

Captain REX
It's the demo when your playing on the PC, Yerss. Alzoc III is also the 'last level' on the GameCube. Home of the Talz, like Muftak in the Cantina in ANH.

yerssot
it's not on the full game on pc?

Captain REX
Nope. Alzoc III was the special demo they designed so that it wouldn't give anything away when you got the game. For the GameCube, they included it as a bonus level.

yerssot
nice level?

Captain REX
Pretty simplistic, but it's still fun. They use a ton of lines from the game.

You use your lightsaber, the Bryar pistol, the stormtrooper rifle, the flechette launcher, and the thermal detonators. You have the basic Force powers (Push, Pull, Heal, Speed, Mind Trick). Also, the harder the setting, the more Reborns you fight and the more bullets the stormtroopers fire.

To incorporate it into the Kyle Katarn storyline, he is supposed to have taken another job for the New Republic and Luke has helped him cut himself clear of the Dark-Side.

yerssot
not worth it then wink

Captain REX
big grin

tptmanno1
hi
jus popped in to say.......

JK3 is coming
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cookies2006
yea should be a good duel of with KOTOR.

GABRIEL05
Someones maybe said this, but an excellent way to kill those little green bug-eyed cow turd, is to hide behind something (get out your disrupter), put on force speed, run out and snipe them with the tenloss disrupter. Charge it up as you zoom in on them. wink anywayz whether this info is useful or not....

Dexx
i hate the weapons. I'm a force and saber only guy...that's the skill

Captain REX
It's fun to alternate between gaming styles. Based on the RPG's, I call them Galder style (bring out the guns and blow everything away) and Takuan style (uses Force and lightsaber more than anything). big grin

hayden's minx
I can't wait for Galaxies.

Dexx
sad..i don't have the time or connection to play mmorpgs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.