Johun Othone vs Darth Kruhl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Johun Othone, the Jedi from the failed Strike Force sent after Bane himself

vs

Darth Kruhl, the One Sith who failed to assassinate Emperor Roan Fel

Scenario 2:

Kruhl vs 2 Johuns

Scenaro 3:

Kruhl vs 3 Johuns

Who wins?

S_W_LeGenD
laughing out loud

Q99
Hey, we're always having threads about council members and grand masters and dark lords of the sith, we can let others in sometimes!

carthage
Kruhl because iirc Othun got beaten up also by a random Twilek assassin. He doesnt seem like an able fighter

red8
No clue who Darth Kruhl is, but he wins rounds 2 and 3 because the Johun's would get in each others ways.

NewGuy01
Heh, nice point there.

carthage
The Johuns...

Q99
Originally posted by red8
No clue who Darth Kruhl is, but he wins rounds 2 and 3 because the Johun's would get in each others ways.

Know Your Sith: Darth Kruhl

He snuck past Bastion's defenses, attempted to sneak up on Roan Fel (was detected), engaged him in lightsaber combat til Fel uses his cortosis gauntlet to deactivate Kruhl's lightsaber, so Kruhl turned to the force, using lightning and then throwing the bamboo treesof the garden, managing to disarm Fel.

Kruhl then engaged in HtH, punching Roan in the face, getting hit... then Fel shot him point-blank with a hidden holdout blaster, because he's a sneaky bastard like that.

Oh, and some time before that he was used to take over a planetary leadership, which he did with enough skill to get the assassination mission.

http://www.anakinworld.com/uploads/entries/page_maxi/evenement-tentative-d-assassinat-de-roan-fel-par-darth-kruhl-6064.jpg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090602042432/starwars/images/thumb/8/8c/KruhlLightning.jpg/215px-KruhlLightning.jpg

S_W_LeGenD
Why someone like Johun was even considered for admission in the Jedi Order is beyond me.

Q99
Well he's force sensitive and the Jedi needed every hand they could get towards the end, and he's apparently a good diplomat.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
Well he's force sensitive and the Jedi needed every hand they could get towards the end, and he's apparently a good diplomat.
His Force-sensitivity is not really much of a Force-sensitivity. I think that the Jedi were getting desperate during the war and considered induction of 'normal humans' within their ranks to increase their quantity. Sort of Psy-Ops.

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
His Force-sensitivity is not really much of a Force-sensitivity. I think that the Jedi were getting desperate during the war and considered induction of 'normal humans' within their ranks to increase their quantity. Sort of Psy-Ops.

While he's not too force-strong, he's no normal. He was actually deployed as a bodyguard for a bit (during which time he was more interested in learning diplomacy from his guard-ee), and he did know both force-push and mind trick.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Johun was definitely force sensitive, the person whose sensitivity should be in question is Darovit's.

Q99
So.... I take it people don't think even three Othones can stand up to Kruhl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.