Whiplash vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Ivan Vanko in Whiplash Armor (Mark II)

vs

Thor

FrothByte
If IM with a 400% power increase couldn't take out Thor, then I don't think Whiplash has a chance.

seymourwal
spite

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by seymourwal
spite

Sock/troll

Placidity
I'm not sure IM trying his best to kill Thor.

Two things he could've tried, but didn't:

- Tri Lazor Beams

- Concentrating 100% (or 400%) power into a unibeam blast (I believe he did this in one of the IM movies).

Thor knew fear or doubted his durability in Avengers when the fighter jet open fired on himself and Hulk. I'm sure IM can do far more damage than that.

Also, an electric attack would affect Thor differently than just a concussive blast.

His whips also cut through a car like butter. And this was his poor man's version. He made improvements after (thanks to Tony).

That said, I don't think Whiplash has shown the durability required to take a hammer throw, or absorb lightning.

Time Immemorial
Yea his second armor was no joke. Shugged off all attacks and even War's supposed best weapon. He took down Iron and War Machine with ease before plot kicked in.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm not sure IM trying his best to kill Thor.

Two things he could've tried, but didn't:

- Tri Lazor Beams

- Concentrating 100% (or 400%) power into a unibeam blast (I believe he did this in one of the IM movies).

Thor knew fear or doubted his durability in Avengers when the fighter jet open fired on himself and Hulk. I'm sure IM can do far more damage than that.

Also, an electric attack would affect Thor differently than just a concussive blast.

His whips also cut through a car like butter. And this was his poor man's version. He made improvements after (thanks to Tony).

That said, I don't think Whiplash has shown the durability required to take a hammer throw, or absorb lightning.

Mjolnir would have absorbed/deflected the tri lazor beams.

Having said that yes I don't think Iron Man was aiming to kill Thor. He is a hero after all. He did appear to be putting a lot of effort though.

As for the fight Thor curbstomps.

Firefly218
Thor annihilates

DTM
Thor takes this in the end. Hed work for it for a bit, but the final decision here shouldnt be in any doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.