The Defenders -Vs- Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

The Defenders

Black Panther
Hulk
Dr.Strange
valkyrie
silver Surfer
Ghost Rider
Namor

Vs

Darkseid

riv6672
The team should be able to take this.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Only with bfr.

Blue Area Vet
Strange could.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

The Defenders

Black Panther
Hulk
Dr.Strange
valkyrie
silver Surfer
Ghost Rider
Namor

Vs

Darkseid

Surfer solos, HULK solos, Dr. Strange solos, Ghost Rider solos

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Surfer solos, HULK solos, Dr. Strange solos, Ghost Rider solos

Surfer? No.
Hulk? LOL, No.
Strange? Current, No.(Classic would though)
Ghost Rider? No, but Darkseid couldnt put GR down.

As a team, they take a majority.

riv6672
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Only with bfr.
Not necessary. Like Tony Stark pointed out, a few on the team can go one in one with DS. Combined, this team could take him down.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Surfer? No.
Hulk? LOL, No.
Strange? Current, No.(Classic would though)
Ghost Rider? No, but Darkseid couldnt put GR down.

As a team, they take a majority.

Please explain how DS is beating SS for the majority? And you are aware that the current Dr. Strange may be back to a Classic or better power output right?

LeonBuco666
Please explain how DS is beating SS for the majority? And you are aware that the current Dr. Strange may be back to a Classic or better power output right?

Because Surfer is a jobber. And Darkseid is no pushover.

Strange has not had any showings that put him on his Sorcerer Supreme level recently.
Its all fine & dandy saying he "may be" but he hasnt shown that yet, so....yeah.

riv6672
Dr. Strange may be back to a Classic or better power output
Really?
Thats great.
Overall, this team has 4 that can solo, and two that can strategize. I feel confident in a team win, nothing's really been put out to dispute it other than DS' rep.

Branlor Swift
Strange has not had any showings that put him on his Sorcerer Supreme level recently. erm

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
erm

Has he?

deathslash
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
erm what's Strange done recently?

Insane Titan
Team wins but no one is soloing

Supermutant
Why can't Darkseid just Omega Effect everyone for the ko b/4 shields are up? http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/391/pwnssurfer.jpg

riv6672
Valkrie would stab him in the eye before he could.
She'd leave one eye for GR to stare into.

quanchi112
Team stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supermutant
Why can't Darkseid just Omega Effect everyone for the ko b/4 shields are up? http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/391/pwnssurfer.jpg That is from a crossover so it is unusable. He Cheapshotted the Surfer though in that instance.

riv6672
He blew his underwear clean off!

quanchi112
Originally posted by riv6672
He blew his underwear clean off! Darskeid does have "questionable" tendencies.

carver9
Has he?

Lol...someone hasn't been keeping up with Strange.

deathslash
Valkrie would stab him in the eye before he could.
She'd leave one eye for GR to stare into. valkrie isn't even close to being fast enough to casually stab darkseid in his eye. I doubt that the Penance Stare would do anything to him because Darkseid has never regretted any of his actions and he alwayse feels justified in what he does.

riv6672
I disagree on Both your assumption of Valkrie's speed the fact that you imply WW casually achieved her eye stab.

I'm sure someone will explain to you how the PS actually works...

deathslash
I still see Valkrie going down before she can even get close to him. Why can't you simply explain how the PS works?

riv6672
I can see the team protecting her, getting her into position. Simple team tactics.

As for PS i've had my fill of it over the past 8-10 days. Check any of a dozen GR threads in the top three pages.

deathslash
I can see the team protecting her, getting her into position. Simple team tactics.

As for PS i've had my fill of it over the past 8-10 days. Check any of a dozen GR threads in the top three pages. why ould they protect her? It's not like they know Darkseid's power output or how dangerous he is. They'd be going into this fight blind. Also, at the beginning of the battle, Darkseid would likely spam his omega beams and take down a few of them right off the bat.

riv6672
Thats not how i see it.
JLA went in blind. WW had a sword and used it. As for protecting, she and BP are likely the most vulnerable. Teams protect those members.
You like DS for the win, i wont argue.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...someone hasn't been keeping up with Strange.

Dont be a dick Carver, whats he done lately?

Supermex
They have general knowledge forums rules I believe..

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
That is from a crossover so it is unusable. He Cheapshotted the Surfer though in that instance.

That was one crossover though that I thought was written correctly. Surfer smacked Kyle around like he should have (or was it Orion, i'm confused on which book it was in) and Galactus no sold the Omega Beams. Anyways, I thought it was portrayed well.

tkitna
It was Orion, my bad.

carver9
He snuck attack Surfer. Surfer was soloing his planet, and was working Orion. Darkseid seemed hesitant on confronting Surfer face to face.

Werewolf582
IMO, team takes it but DS makes them work for it.

riv6672
Oh of course he will. This is in no way a stomp.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
He snuck attack Surfer. Surfer was soloing his planet, and was working Orion. Darkseid seemed hesitant on confronting Surfer face to face.
****ing Desaad owned Surfer like a chump and Parademons overpowered him. And Darkseid was just attacked by Galactus, he still oneshotted surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.