Khan vs Captain America H2H BZ challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Werewolf582
This is a open challenge that anyone can accept. I will be repping Cap. If you want to participate against me we will go over everything by PM.

Arachnid1
I'll rep Khan, without pm.

I concede, he loses lol

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Arachnid1

I concede, he loses lol lol

Silent Master

I concede, he loses lol

I have to give you credit, you made a much better argument than quan ever has. evil face

dadudemon

I concede, he loses lol

laughing

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Silent Master
I have to give you credit, you made a much better argument than quan ever has. evil face Quan is to big of a pansy to even try battling me.

Raisen
khan 10/10

skull crush fatality for the W.
or orca tooth stab.

concession accepted.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Raisen
khan 10/10

skull crush fatality for the W.
or orca tooth stab.

concession accepted. Do you accept the challenge?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Funny how Quan hasn't appeared in this thread

Werewolf582
Quan will never challenge me in this.

Werewolf582
Bump smile

KingD19
I'll rep Cap with you. Lol.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by KingD19
I'll rep Cap with you. Lol. thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still no sign of Quan

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Werewolf582
This is a open challenge that anyone can accept. I will be repping Cap. If you want to participate against me we will go over everything by PM.

i will accept the fact that Khan is inferior to cap...

lol

HulkIsHulk
Anyone who takes a character who has appeared in one movie and one tie-in comic from a universe which has very less emphasis on feats against a character against a character who has four movie appearances and 10 tie-in comics and implied feats in other related media in a feat conscious universe is a complete idiot. Which most people in this forum are not. So this is bz that will never happen

Silent Master
It will never happen because thedkeffect is too scared.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Khan would get curbed by Cap

Werewolf582
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Anyone who takes a character who has appeared in one movie and one tie-in comic from a universe which has very less emphasis on feats against a character against a character who has four movie appearances and 10 tie-in comics and implied feats in other related media in a feat conscious universe is a complete idiot. Which most people in this forum are not. So this is bz that will never happen

This thread was made before AOU

During this time a debate between Quan and everyone else was going on about This exact H2H match.

Quan felt strongly about khan beating cap and that's how this thread was made.

Stigma
Khan dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.