Haruhara Haruko vs Harime Nui

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/3/36023.jpg

vs

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131213021053/kill-la-kill/images/3/34/Nui.jpg

Battle of the insane, whimsical, manipulative, pink, evil aliens. Haruko has her guitar and Nui has her scissor blade.

Battle takes place on Monster Island but without any monsters on it.

Nephthys
Actually this could have gone in the anime forum I guess. Whoops.

NemeBro
Jesus, it's been so long since I've seen FLCL that I barely even ****ing remember what she can do (Other than molest small children).

What I do remember and assuming OBD wiki isn't pulling my leg means that they may be more or less similar speed-wise (Nui being powerscaled off of Ryuko and Satsuki), but in terms of raw power Nui has a huge advantage. Not to mention she's borderline immortal.

Nui should win, I think.

KingD19
Haruko fought with Atomsk, the most powerful Space Pirate in existence, and the guy could utilize N.O. fields so powerful he could summon entire galaxies with a thought.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
Haruko fought with Atomsk, the most powerful Space Pirate in existence, and the guy could utilize N.O. fields so powerful he could summon entire galaxies with a thought. Well he could steal solar systems, but I don't recall Haruko ever "fighting" with Atomsk. When he awoke in the finale, she was pretty powerless to do anything to him.

KingD19
He possessed Naota and she got pissed because she wanted Atomsk's power for herself. True considering how uber he is he clearly held back(also because Naoto seemed to have some control and mainly stayed on the defensive). But she wasn't completely overwhelmed and seemed to be capable of continuing to fight when he professed his love for her and Atomsk manifested as himself.

I'm not saying she could beat Nui because FLCL doesn't follow hard lines for power levels, but I do believe she could make it a fight.

Nephthys
That was only Naota partially manifesting Atmosk.

Neme, Haruko was able to slice machine gun bullets in half with a scalpel, casually dodge massed machine gun fire and in terms of strength she did this:

q8FvM8H_0-k

She's pretty dang strong. That thing flew out of orbit and I believe out of the solar system.

NemeBro
In terms of speed alone those feats don't really match up to KlK even before the later episodes (Where Satsuki and Ryuko are able to fly around at fight at mach 3,000+ apparently).

In terms of strength though that's actually pretty impressive, albeit I'm not sure how impressive.

Zack Fair
How did you come up with the 3K+ speeds for the Kamui sisters? Did someone calculate it, did you?

NemeBro
Remember when the Kamui sisters were flying so high and fast that you could see the curvature of the Earth in episode 23?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.