Perfect age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
I read something earlier...

Made me laugh, thinking back on me at those ages. Ah, the teen age years...!

Whats the perfect age or age group in your opinion?

Mindship
Had this hanging in my office:

TEENAGERS!

If You Are Tired of Being Hassled by Unreasonable Parents:
NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION!

Leave Home and Pay Your Own Way
WHILE YOU STILL KNOW EVERYTHING!

That aside (and broadly speaking): 8-11 are the prime kid years, imo. Old enough to "go out and do stuff," yet still young enough to be regarded as "just a kid."

Early-mid 20s is great in terms of physical prowess. 40s is great in terms of coming to terms with yourself, appreciating your strengths and accepting your flaws. Beyond mid 40s...for a man, you reach the top of the "wisdom/authoritative" food chain: you become The Elder Male.

As for a woman, I'll just say this: the perfect combo of youth/beauty and experience/confidence is a woman in her 40s. Younger may have the better body (and more narcissism), but "sexy" is ultimately a state of mind; and confidence, the kind that comes with years and experience, is very sexy.

riv6672
Good post!
I love your teen agers quote...smile

I Hate Bane
Mid 20 people are great to talk with.

riv6672
You have maturity, experience, on average more stability than as a teen, depending on parents, or 20s, making your mark.
The whole age group, 30 to 39, really. At 40 you enter a whole other era, but the 30 something decade is just right.

Time Immemorial
Every age till you can't get your dick up anymoresmile

Tzeentch
Late 30's.

riv6672
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Every age till you can't get your dick up anymoresmile
I peaked an hour ago?!?!http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/stupid.gif

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by riv6672
I peaked an hour ago?!?!

And I have the pics to prove it. wink

riv6672
Oh you poor man!eek!

rudester
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Every age till you can't get your dick up anymoresmile lol but 60 to 70 not that many people want u...limited

Oneness

Astner
(+++...) | ∅ = {ℕ | } = {ω | } = ω + 1.

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
(+++...) | ∅ = {ℕ | } = {ω | } = ω + 1. Just before that age.

At 11 you have your child-like mentality, which you can return to at any age, but you also haven't undergone the size changes associated with puberty and in this day and age that is not a good change for most people due to excess leptin.

When you're a child in mentality, you're fearless. You can only chase your dream, that makes for someone who has it made. It's the law of attraction.

Astner
Originally posted by Oneness
Just before that age.
What age is ω + 1?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by riv6672
I read something earlier...

Made me laugh, thinking back on me at those ages. Ah, the teen age years...!

Whats the perfect age or age group in your opinion?
From what I've heard, 25 is about the age where our brains stop growing.

Oneness
Originally posted by Omega Vision
From what I've heard, 25 is about the age where our brains stop growing. That is very true.

It was in my psychology class. I'd do college, if I couldn't learn everything I could learn in college and them some through the internet and library resources and if a degree was actually worth more than the entrepreneurship my mother's business already offers me.

Astner
Originally posted by Omega Vision
From what I've heard, 25 is about the age where our brains stop growing.
That's when the second growth spurt ends and yes, in that period it's easier to adapt, but you're looking at it wrong. The brain isn't a muscle that gets better the bigger or denser the muscle fibers are.

The brain is a dynamic organ; and you can in fact learn to learn quicker and better, regardless of age. That's why mathematicians don't reach their prime until they start suffering from dementia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.