Dr Doom vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this thread its not just about the fight but a on going Super Hero vs Super Villain arc. If this was to happen who would you want see write it how would it start and eventually end or would it end. Who would be more affected by the arc? Superman or Dr Doom where would it take DC or Marvel. Also lets no drag anybody into it.

carver9
Doom could be a serious threat to Superman. This is a guy that cast spells right off the bat, and, he can take a punch. I would have him beating Superman the first couple of times, ending with Superman creating a suit or goes to Diana to aid in making him a suit that would bypass Doom's magic which leads to him eventually overwhelm Doom to the point of fleeing.

golem370
Then what because Doom can lick his wounds and prep for the next encounter?

LeonBuco666
No.

Superman kills him.
One punch.

Spite.

carver9
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
No.

Superman kills him.
One punch.

Spite.

Based on what showing of Doom?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by carver9
Based on what showing of Doom?

Doesnt matter, I misread OP..

carver9
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Doesnt matter, I misread OP..

But why would he get one punched if this was a fight? What showing of Doom makes you think that?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Doom could be a serious threat to Superman. This is a guy that cast spells right off the bat, and, he can take a punch. I would have him beating Superman the first couple of times, ending with Superman creating a suit or goes to Diana to aid in making him a suit that would bypass Doom's magic which leads to him eventually overwhelm Doom to the point of fleeing.

Yeah, because Superman could never come up with a way to beat him by himself.

Okay...

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, because Superman could never come up with a way to beat him by himself.

Okay...

Lol...that's just my perception of it. It's Superman, he probably could come up with a way. The point is to make this fight interesting, and since Doom is a high end sorcerer, then his magic makes things interesting. I hope he doesn't tend on going fist cuff with Kal.

quanchi112
Superman calls the Jla because Doom's mind is too much considering Superman's weakness to magic along with his abilities IMO.

DarkRaiden
Just like how Avengers are needed to fight Doom, Supes should be felled and need the JLA just to win.

golem370
Nobody else is allowed in.

abhilegend
Superman wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman wins. How ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.