This amalgam vs my amalgam vs my other amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
I think you guys remember Golem370 made a thread recently about his wolverine/colossus amalgam. I decided to put his amalgam against two of mine. After this thread the winner will have to go up against another two amalgams of mine and at the end of the week we will have a winner.Just in case none of you remeber Golem's thread this s a reminder.

This is a Wolverine/Colossus amalgam Wolverine adamantium bones healing factor, Claws & experience + Colossus Metal Skin and the things its immune too, Super Strength durability and not having to breath.

Before you see the contest I am putting up the rules(FYI the rules are for one round not separate ones.)

Rules:
1. Win via death
2. Battle takes place in an abandoned Gotham.
3. Each side has three weeks prep.
4. No CIS, WIS or PIS.

Golem's amalgam
Wolverine/Colossus

vs

My amalgam
Thor/hulk:
Thor's mind and powers in hulk's body. Gamma thor has miljnor and hulk's regeneration.

vs

My other amalgam
Blade/Solomon grundy:
Blade's mind and powers in Solomon's body. Solomon Blade has the same strength level as Grundy did when he nearly soloed the Justice League.Solomon Blade has blades swords.

Stoic
Hurt wins easily.

8swords
thulk wins this via range/exotic attacks.

side question: how would blade manuever a bulking body? I mean yes he has experience, but would it matter if its in a different body? just curious

DarkSaint85
Hor wins.

complexbrother
^^^ what he said .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.