Spawn vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Spawn has all his powers

vs

Kratos is God form with all his weapons.

KingD19
Spawn.

When granted powers by Mother he stomped God and Satan with ease.

StealthRanger
Stop making threads

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Spawn.

When granted powers by Mother he stomped God and Satan with ease.

Say he is without Mothers gift..what you think?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Stop making threads

Stop breathing, you taking up air for the rest of us, troll.

StealthRanger
No really, your threads are always one sided. Stop making them

And you're the last person you should talk about trolling and wasting air

Impediment
How about both of you stop baiting and flaming?

Seriously.

dika123
come'on, this battle already done several times. you should know who gonna win mad

this is absolutely trolling

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Impediment
How about both of you stop baiting and flaming?

Seriously.

Did I start it?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by dika123
come'on, this battle already done several times. you should know who gonna win mad

this is absolutely trolling

It was done once with no clear winner and it was not done with Kratos as a God. Having Mothers Gift for Spawn makes him to powerful, but without it I would say its more a fair fight, one that Kratos could win if he had God form and the blade of Olympus.

Utrigita
Spawn still stomps all over him. Especially second age spawn. Third age should lose though, and first age should win as well, and fourth... well that is God Spawn.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Utrigita
Spawn still stomps all over him. Especially second age spawn. Third age should lose though, and first age should win as well, and fourth... well that is God Spawn.

Blade of Olympus would not have any effect?

Utrigita
Against 3 Age yes, against the rest I highly doubt it. Heavenly, divine weapons or whatever you would like to call them, doesn't have a good track record against Spawn.

I guess you can argue 1st age, but what made Spawn restrict himself during the 1st age doesn't influence him in a matchup like this, which makes 1st age spawn a different beast altogether.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Utrigita
Against 3 Age yes, against the rest I highly doubt it. Heavenly, divine weapons or whatever you would like to call them, doesn't have a good track record against Spawn.

I guess you can argue 1st age, but what made Spawn restrict himself during the 1st age doesn't influence him in a matchup like this, which makes 1st age spawn a different beast altogether.

Ok cool, thanks for the input.

dika123
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
It was done once with no clear winner and it was not done with Kratos as a God. Having Mothers Gift for Spawn makes him to powerful, but without it I would say its more a fair fight, one that Kratos could win if he had God form and the blade of Olympus.

you should know god spawn is nigh-omnipotence sad

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by dika123
you should know god spawn is nigh-omnipotence sad

Taking away his powers from the mother of all things makes him still god spawn?

Utrigita
Pretty much, is was as much the circumstances surrounding spawns ascension that lead to him obtaining his power as it was involvement from Mother. The mother was instrumental in removing his power though, but it's been a while I have to read up on it again.

TheDarkestKing1
I think my cousin ask in that old thread

Can Kratos drain spawn powers with the blade of Olympus?

Anyone got take that since that thread?

KingD19
Blade of Olympus was only seen working on Olympic beings. I doubt it would work on someone as powerful as Spawn, who is clearly above even God and Satan who are in turn well above the GoW peoples.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by KingD19
Blade of Olympus was only seen working on Olympic beings. I doubt it would work on someone as powerful as Spawn, who is clearly above even God and Satan who are in turn well above the GoW peoples.

What about normal version of spawn?

Like first age Spawn

Like second age Spawn (King of Hell)
Like third age Spawn (legions Spawn)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.