wonder woman vs teleport

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Annabeth
Nightcrawler and cable are more flexible and more tough than Diana's foe Cheetah

so, when Daina against them respectively, can she tackle ?

Both sides confront without speed blitz and raid, because that isn't her usual fight style: therefore, don't be a moron

Werewolf582
Wonder woman should kill them quite easily.

Annabeth
Originally posted by Werewolf582

don't nonsense
if you cannot clearly explain the reason why, I have no choice but to see you as simple-minded who always remain being subjective and blind for your ideal in a way of "looking at the bright side"

DarkSaint85

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Annabeth
don't nonsense
if you cannot clearly explain the reason why, I have no choice but to see you as simple-minded who always remain being subjective and blind for your ideal in a way of "looking at the bright side"

Stronger, faster, more durable. She'd one shot nightcrawler. Cable becomes her *****.

Existere
She can oneshot either opponent with her fists. Lassoing either would take them out of the match as well. Without speedblitzing, she has the reflexes to block and counter any attack from her opponents.

If it's Nu52 Diana, I suppose Cable could maybe lower her guard for a second with telepathy, Nightcrawler could teleport her weapons away and Cable could hit her with one of those gun shots that were taking out Nimrods in Second Coming... but in a forum setting, with a Diana that doesn't forget her lifetime of superheroics, the mutants go down hard.

StyleTime
^ Pretty much.

Wonder Woman should beat the hell out of them.

Annabeth
Stronger, faster, more durable. She'd one shot nightcrawler. Cable becomes her *****.

I'm got it

so, in the eyes of DC fans, the strength is all
on the other hand, marvel fans spread rumors via number of advantages
both of you are never rational and objective so that you won't take other factors such as personality, acting style, sympathy, temper, emotion to consider

Werewolf582
I'm got it

both of you are never rational and objective so that you won't take other factors such as personality, acting style, sympathy, temper, emotion to consider Wonderwoman takes on heralds one on one. Cable and n
nightcralwer get beat be metas one on one. Simple.

Also, numbers mean shit if you can't hurt your enemy.

Delta1938
Nightcrawler and cable are more flexible and more tough than Diana's foe Cheetah

so, when Daina against them respectively, can she tackle ?

Both sides confront without speed blitz and raid, because that isn't her usual fight style: therefore, don't be a moron

don't nonsense

I'm got it

both of you are never rational and objective so that you won't take other factors such as personality, acting style, sympathy, temper, emotion to consider

confused Not sure if trolling, or serious.

Annabeth
Wonderwoman takes on heralds one on one. Cable and n
nightcralwer get beat be metas one on one. Simple.

Also, numbers mean shit if you can't hurt your enemy.

no, not simple at all
the simple means that you still completely making decision rely on their force, putting inherent factors aside

if Diana is really so powerful, why does she have a bitter struggle with Cheetah rather than others tougher rivals
why can't she kill her quickly and easily ?
she is stronger, faster, more durable, right?
is this reasonable ?

you guys fans whether marvel or DC are untrusted, private eyes
never analysis with wise and think deeply

AsbestosFlaygon
no, not simple at all
the simple means that you still completely making decision rely on their force, putting inherent factors aside

if Diana is really so powerful, why does she have a bitter struggle with Cheetah rather than others tougher rivals
is this reasonable ?

Dude, you seriously think these guys are stronger than Cheetah?
What, is she street-level now in DCnU? (I honestly don't know, you tell me 'cause I haven't been keeping up with her current state)

Cheetah's an established 100CL character. She's herald-level.
These guys are metahuman-level. That's the difference.

-Pr-
Really not sure why this should stay open, tbh.

Zack Fair
LOL.

maxivitopowe
Wow

Annabeth
oh my Hilla
does anyone here consider that all the fight need is not only force but also brain

DarkSaint85
Yes, and WW's fighting brain >> these guys.

Q99
Btw, Genocide has teleportation *and* is strong enough to take out a JLA team with John Stewart and Firestorm and Red Tornado.

Cheetah has, of course, taken down Flash and Superman and Firestorm. If you can choke out Superman with your tail, you are *rather strong*. If you can rip up Flash, you are *rather fast*.

She also once pwned the Secret Six, full of streets and low/mid metas, without using her speed. Just casually pushing them around. They got away by directing a high meta lightning villain at her and escaping in the confusion ^^

So, yes, oldWW having trouble with Cheetah is no mark against her.

It's really more, "Strong people with high durability and really high reflexes tend to beat much weaker people, regardless of company."

DarkSaint85
Also, with regards to personality, temper, acting style, sympathy, emotion....

WW is a trained Amazonian warrior, who's been training and fighting her entire life. In the DCnU, she's the actual Goddess of War.

So I highly doubt she's somehow going to treat these two with kid gloves.

Werewolf582
no, not simple at all

is this reasonable ?

Cheetah would beat the shit out of nightcralwer and cable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.