WWH vs 25 Things, 25 Colossus, 25 Luke Cages & 25 Sasquatchs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
1 vs 100. Who wins. No bfr

TheLurkingFear
blink

carver9
Can he amp himself via anger using ALL of his showings in WWH?

DarkSaint85
Specifically, the end of WWH, when his footsteps were destroying the Eastern Seaboard?

KingD19
That was Worldbreaker Hulk, not WWH.

carver9
WWH is Hulk from the World at War arc. His name is World War Hulk. It's the arc that we are giving him this name.

StyleTime
1 Luke Cage is all that is needed.

KingD19
But at the end he's Worldbreaker Hulk. He even says, "STOP ME BEFORE I BREAK THE WORLD!"

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
But at the end he's Worldbreaker Hulk. He even says, "STOP ME BEFORE I BREAK THE WORLD!"

I understand that but his name isn't World War Hulk, that's the name of the arc. During the entire run, even during planet Hulk they called him World Breaker. World War Hulk is a name KMC made up for the character via the arc.

carver9
Before arriving on Planet Sakaar.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media-full/Hulk/hulkplanetarythreat.jpg.html

Supermutant
Team

Tony Stark
Team WITHOUT question

dial J for Josh
Hulk gets stomped. He is capped at WWH and cannot amp unless the op states otherwise. That is the default rule.

Bentley
Two Things are enough.

carver9
A hundred punches from Hulk is enough.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9
A hundred punches from Hulk is enough.

The KMC Scandaddy CarverPrime Hulk illuminati is born.

deathslash
Originally posted by StyleTime

carver9
Who is scandaddy?

WWH via speed blitz?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot7_zps16e150cc.jpg.html?sort=9&o=169

TheLurkingFear
How is that a speed blitz?

Existere
Originally posted by StyleTime

Estacado
Luke beats his ass.

Decimus
spite against wwh

tkitna
Originally posted by Decimus
spite against wwh

Yeah, this is a silly thread.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, this is a silly thread.

Not necessarily. Carver doesn't think so. Which means this thread may not be too silly.... Than again its Carver..... And its Hulk.....

cdtm
Originally posted by Estacado
Luke beats his ass.

Like he owes him money. rolling on floor laughing

golem370
He can anger amp

DarkSaint85
To the levels where he was breaking the Eastern Seaboard? That's what Carver wants to know.

I.e. can he do this:

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1729/wwhfc1.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
He can anger amp

That scene above happened in WWH. He was still holding back but he was Hellava powerful. Answer this. The same Hulk in WWH appeared after the arc as well. Can he get his showings after that title, minus him going World Breaker? All of his 'Green Scar' non World Breaker Hulk showings. That would make things more interesting.

LeonBuco666
If he amps himself to WB Hulk levels then one thunderclap is all that is needed.

-K-M-
Sasquatch goes elder god level....the end shifty

golem370
Well since I said WWH then him and at his highest on panel showing.

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Well since I said WWH then him and at his highest on panel showing.

So we can use the same Hulk that took place after the WWH arc? The Hulk in WWH was called Green Scar. He still existed a couple of issues after that (more than a couple) but his power level went up (not talking about World Breaker). Are you allowing all of Green Scar ft because that would be better. Do not use World Breaker...that's a stomp.

golem370
Sure Carver

Bentley
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
To the levels where he was breaking the Eastern Seaboard? That's what Carver wants to know.

I.e. can he do this:

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1729/wwhfc1.jpg

Eastern Seabords don't hit back ahah

LeonBuco666
Hulk surely cant win this, he will be completely overwhelmed.

carver9
Fts after WWH can be used as well. With that said, Hulk wins.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -K-M-

Forgot about that.......yeah team wins.

carver9
Forgot about that.......yeah team wins.

I'm pretty sure standard Sasquash is in this thread. Stop hating on my boy Hulk.

Bentley
I'm pretty sure standard Sasquash is in this thread. Stop hating on my boy Hulk.

So Sasquatch beats him throughly right? *high five*

Stoic
At the level that he was at, at the end of the WW Hulk arc, I don't believe that any of these guys have the power to hurt the Hulk, or even get close enough to him without being blown away. I can actually see WW Hulk beating even this amount of characters. If we take the on panel feat of him being able to out-muscle Wendigo and Bi-Beast amplified X1000, and him being said to have been able to take a hit to his internal organs by Hope, a being said to be over 113 Herc's in power, I doubt that even if you were to combine all of these guys into one being that they would still lose.I'm just basing this on what was written on panel.

The Hulk should wipe all of these guys out, as ridiculous as that may at first seem.

-K-M-

There's 25 Sasquatch the odds are good that at least one or two or whatever will be overtaken by Tanaraq.

shifty
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP15.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP16.jpg

Stoic
There's 25 Sasquatch the odds are good that at least one or two or whatever will be overtaken by Tanaraq.

shifty
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP15.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP16.jpg

How does that really compare to Wendigo amplified to be 1000 times his base level? That was the same Wendigo, that neither Sasquatch, or the Savage Hulk could defeat at base. Then you have to add Bi-Beast amplified 1000 times as well, and he ran through them as if they were weaklings. One or two Tanaraq's probably would not be enough. And aside from that, it goes outside of the OP. The Hulk in a comic facing this hoard would go World Breaker, but to adhere to the OP I can't just throw him in the mix, even though it would be highly likely that this would happen in a story. I mean in that era, the Hulk going World Breaker was well within his abilities.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
How does that really compare to Wendigo amplified to be 1000 times his base level? That was the same Wendigo, that neither Sasquatch, or the Savage Hulk could defeat at base. Then you have to add Bi-Beast amplified 1000 times as well, and he ran through them as if they were weaklings. One or two Tanaraq's probably would not be enough. And aside from that, it goes outside of the OP. The Hulk in a comic facing this hoard would go World Breaker, but to adhere to the OP I can't just throw him in the mix, even though it would be highly likely that this would happen in a story. I mean in that era, the Hulk going World Breaker was well within his abilities.

Not all Wendigo are created equal far from it so no it was not the same one. Different hosts have different variations in strength and abilities. Also if you think a classic Wendigo who was equal to Savage Hulk and was then multiplied by 1000 times you don't think he wouldn't crush the eastern seaboard with just by walking? If he truly was 1000x stronger he would be a World Breaker himself. It was hyperbole and nothing more.

For comparison the Great Beasts actually did better against the Choas King and his God Army then all other pantheons. They were also winning until Snowbird betrayed them. Now that's power.

carver9
Not all Wendigo are created equal far from it so no it was not the same one. Different hosts have different variations in strength and abilities. Also if you think a classic Wendigo who was equal to Savage Hulk and was then multiplied by 1000 times you don't think he wouldn't crush the eastern seaboard with just by walking? If he truly was 1000x stronger he would be a World Breaker himself. It was hyperbole and nothing more.

For comparison the Great Beasts actually did better against the Choas King and his God Army then all other pantheons. They were also winning until Snowbird betrayed them. Now that's power.
Its a comic. That's like saying "when Galactus hit KT with the power of a billion sun, why didn't Earth explode". Let's be real here. It was far away from being hyperbole.

-K-M-
Its a comic. That's like saying "when Galactus hit KT with the power of a billion sun, why didn't Earth explode". Let's be real here. It was far away from being hyperbole.

Lets be real what did Wendigo or Bi-Beast do to show they were 1000x stronger?

Stoic

That particular Wendigo was taken from the Hulk's mind, as was the Bi-Beast. It was the same one. You can't call things hype whenever you don't like what was stated and seen on panel. The Hulk simply did not allow them the chance to get apeshit, and finished them before it escalated to more collateral damage than was seen. Again it happened on panel, and to attempt to dismiss it as hype is something that I would call low balling the showing. A calm Hulk was able to withstand a hit from Hope, who was stated to have been able to generate a hit that a being worth over 113, Herc's could generate in one concentrated hit. Was that hype as well?

carver9

Them growing the height of a skyscraper is proof enough. What did you expect them to do in the little time they had?

-K-M-
That particular Wendigo was taken from the Hulk's mind, as was the Bi-Beast. It was the same one.

No it wasn't, you do realize Hulk has fought multiple versions of Wendigo right? Some had telepathy, some could speak, some could teleport and one was the size of Wolverine

-K-M-
Them growing the height of a skyscraper is proof enough. What did you expect them to do in the little time they had?

ZOMG! Giant Man must be uber elite then. Faulty logic.

So like I said nothing, all you have is a hyperbole statement.

Stoic

That's irrelevant KM, it was written on panel. It is a canon feat.

Stoic
No it wasn't, you do realize Hulk has fought multiple versions of Wendigo right? Some had telepathy, some could speak, some could teleport and one was the size of Wolverine

And none of them that he fought from his past were the scrubs that they had become in the more recent showings of them. We still have Bi-Beast who Merged Hulk, and She Hulk had a tough time with. He was amplified 1000 time base. Was that a different Bi-Beast?

-K-M-
That's irrelevant KM, it was written on panel. It is a canon feat.

Not irrelevant if he didn't specify what type of Wendigo he used his memory from (I honestly don't remember). If it did specifically that it was the same Wendigo that Hulk and Sasquatch then that proves my point. That version was equal to Sasquatch and Hulk so multiplying that version by 1000x stronger would make it a world breaker. It was hyberbole.

-K-M-
And none of them that he fought from his past were the scrubs that they had become in the more recent showings of them. We still have Bi-Beast who Merged Hulk, and She Hulk had a tough time with. He was amplified 1000 time base. Was that a different Bi-Beast?

again Bi-beast was equal to Savage Hulk so multiplying him by 1000x would make him a world breaker. What did he do to even suggest he actually was at those levels?

-K-M-
If you don't feel Bi-beast or Wendigo amped by 1000x weren't world breakers, then I guess you don't think Savage Hulk amped 1000x would be either. Hmmmm....

carver9
ZOMG! Giant Man must be uber elite then. Faulty logic.

So like I said nothing, all you have is a hyperbole statement.

Giant man also get much stronger when he grows in height to the point that he can move and hold up skyscraper building. WTF.

Yep, nothing but hyperbole, just like here...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-06-20-13-40-09_zpsb7000e6b.png.html

Wolverine is amped with Hulks power and tells us that every ability that he have has been amplified but since he didn't do anything out of the norm that an average Wolverine isn't able to replicate, I guess we can call this hyperbole as well.

You're reaching my friend. I know you like Wendigo but Pak intentions was clear.

carver9
again Bi-beast was equal to Savage Hulk so multiplying him by 1000x would make him a world breaker. What did he do to even suggest he actually was at those levels?

Again, what did you expect him to do.

What did you expect this Wolverine to do for you to believe he was amped?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-06-20-13-40-09_zpsb7000e6b.png.html

Stoic

He was dealt with before the collateral damage escalated to more than it was. This was on panel. What about Hope being measured to be above 113 Herc's in power, and the Hulk taking a hit to his internal organs by this being, while being in a relatively calm state? I also said that the Bi-Beast fought Merged Hulk, and She Hulk, and they were barely able to beat him. If another character other than the Hulk is measured, it's accepted, but with the Hulk it's placed under scrutiny, even though it was written on panel is wrong on several levels. It was written, and thus it was canon. It's not as if I'm making these numbers up. However you calling it hype is a made up statement on your part.

-K-M-
Giant man also get much stronger when he grows in height to the point that he can move and hold up skyscraper building. WTF.

Yep, nothing but hyperbole, just like here...

Wolverine is amped with Hulks power and tells us that every ability that he have has been amplified but since he didn't do anything out of the norm that an average Wolverine isn't able to replicate, I guess we can call this hyperbole as well.

You're reaching my friend. I know you like Wendigo but Pak intentions was clear.

Sure does, but to the levels your implying Wendigo was at? Haha not even close .

Ummmm...what? How does that scan prove it wasn't? So he got fuled by gamma energy became the Hulk basically. Not even the same thing here so that's a faulty comparison. Wolverine becoming Hulk is not the same as Wendigo growing tall.

right right clearly I'm reaching. A class 100 amped 1000x who did nothing to suggest he was at those levels other then hyberbole statement somehow is more logical? Lulz. Oh and how did this uber Wendigo get beat? Wasn't by Hulk punching him, it was being thrown at something. Shame his 1000X strength didn't translate to his durability eh?

I repeat.....If you don't feel Bi-beast or Wendigo amped by 1000x weren't world breakers, then I guess you don't think Savage Hulk amped 1000x would be either. Hmmmm....

-K-M-
Again, what did you expect him to do.

What did you expect this Wolverine to do for you to believe he was amped?

Do something to suggest he was at those levels as again as base Wendigo was equal to Savage Hulk a Wendigo that is amped x1000 would be a world breaker. Or do you feel Savage Hulk amped x1000 wouldn't be either?

Why are you posting that again? Wolverine became hulk and was fuled with gamma...Wendigo grew in height. ZOMG...EXACTLY THE SAME THING

-K-M-
He was dealt with before the collateral damage escalated to more than it was. This was on panel. What about Hope being measured to be above 113 Herc's in power, and the Hulk taking a hit to his internal organs by this being, while being in a relatively calm state? I also said that the Bi-Beast fought Merged Hulk, and She Hulk, and they were barely able to beat him. If another character other than the Hulk is measured, it's accepted, but with the Hulk it's placed under scrutiny, even though it was written on panel is wrong on several levels. It was written, and thus it was canon. It's not as if I'm making these numbers up. However you calling it hype is a made up statement on your part.

Silly again as it was said Hercules himself was one of the people who could stop him during WWH. Did anyone even come close to portraying those levels? Nope. Hulk did have some amazing feats of his own

haha right right right Hulk EASILY beating a class 100 Bi-Beast and Wendigo amped 1000x (would make them world breakers) ....by.... throwing them at something. Silly me for calling shenanigans.

Because it is written does not mean it automatically is excepted. Hence, hyberbole and outlier showings. There are even rules for the board about that

carver9
Sure does, but to the levels your implying Wendigo was at? Haha not even close .

Ummmm...what? How does that scan prove it wasn't? So he got fuled by gamma energy became the Hulk basically. Not even the same thing here so that's a faulty comparison. Wolverine becoming Hulk is not the same as Wendigo growing tall.

right right clearly I'm reaching. A class 100 amped 1000x who did nothing to suggest he was at those levels other then hyberbole statement somehow is more logical? Lulz. Oh and how did this uber Wendigo get beat? Wasn't by Hulk punching him, it was being thrown at something. Shame his 1000X strength didn't translate to his durability eh?

I repeat.....If you don't feel Bi-beast or Wendigo amped by 1000x weren't world breakers, then I guess you don't think Savage Hulk amped 1000x would be either. Hmmmm....

Its to exactly the same thing. Wolverine was amped off of Hulk but he didn't become the Hulk. Wendigo and Bi Beast was amped. Wolverine amp was only stated on panel but he did the same things he did before and that was slash and kick. What proof do we have on have that he was amplified to Hulks level (which was stated on panel) unless we go by what indication was given. 2 overindulgence doesn't have to perform every ft Hulk did to prove he was more powerful. That's like me saying Hulk wasn't amped when he became WWH since he didn't perform every lifting ft Savage Hulk has done throughout history.

Again, if you were the writer, what would you have had them do to prove they were amped a 1000 fold? What were you expecting the writer have them do in the comic? Simple question.

Lol...World Breaker Hulk was amped to the point that he became the height of buildings and he didn't do close to the damage his smaller holding back self did with a footstep...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901518/Incredible_Hulks_635_015.jpg.html

Using your style of debating, the smaller World Breaker is more powerful. Yeah right.

Stoic
Do something to suggest he was at those levels as again as base Wendigo was equal to Savage Hulk a Wendigo that is amped x1000 would be a world breaker. Or do you feel Savage Hulk amped x1000 wouldn't be either?

Why are you posting that again? Wolverine became hulk and was fuled with gamma...Wendigo grew in height. ZOMG...EXACTLY THE SAME THING

The Hulk stopped them before things got out of hand, which is what he was trying to do according to the story, and what he did. There are many things that make little sense in comics, but he stopped them easily, and it was canon. The measurement was canon as well even if you don't like it. When he tossed them into the vessel we have no idea what energy they were hit with once the impact occurred. This is not something that needs to be known, and is irrelevant to the topic of how powerful they were.

If a guy touched down on Marvel Earth, and had the power of over 113 Hercules level beings, he would be one hell of a tough guy to defeat, but the Hulk was able to take a hit to his internal organs, and survived it, and he was in a relatively calm state. When Captain Marvel was turned inside out, was that hype? No of course not, because it was on panel. Well so was the feat of the Hulk treating Bi-Beast, and Wendigo like weaklings. That was on panel as well. It was 100% canon, like it or not.

carver9

How about this..

Is this better? World Breaker Hulk amplified but his fts aren't comparable to his smaller size. Why didn't Pak write him destroying united states just by pressing his pinky toe onto the ground?

-K-M-
Its to exactly the same thing. Wolverine was amped off of Hulk but he didn't become the Hulk. Wendigo and Bi Beast was amped. Wolverine amp was only stated on panel but he did the same things he did before and that was slash and kick. What proof do we have on have that he was amplified to Hulks level (which was stated on panel) unless we go by what indication was given. 2 overindulgence doesn't have to perform every ft Hulk did to prove he was more powerful. That's like me saying Hulk wasn't amped when he became WWH since he didn't perform every lifting ft Savage Hulk has done throughout history.

Again, if you were the writer, what would you have had them do to prove they were amped a 1000 fold? What were you expecting the writer have them do in the comic? Simple question.

Lol...World Breaker Hulk was amped to the point that he became the height of buildings and he didn't do close to the damage his smaller holding back self did with a footstep...

Using your style of debating, the smaller World Breaker is more powerful. Yeah right.

Having two different amps not even remotely the same is apparently....the same? Love your logic. Being amped by completely different powersource and different abilities is exactly the same thing? Good to know. again what do you have to prove he actually was x1000 stronger other then hyberbole? Did he do anything close to showing those levels? Were they even world breakers? No. How were these super uber power beings defeated again? Oh right...got thrown into space and hit a ship. Which oddly did no damage to the ship either...hmmmm...very uber.

Simple it was the Bi-beast boasting and who was his boasting to? Himself or his skull brother. Where did the number 1000x come from? Why that exact number? Exaggeration? More likely then not. Honestly this your first time seeing exaggerations or hyberbole in text before?

and yet tiny Hulk was nearly destroying the seaboard with a step. Now as I said prove to me they were world breaker and it wasn't simply boasting. Hmmmmmm...

again how did this uber beings get beat again? Wasn't by being KO'ed by the Hulk. He actually wasn't close to doing it. It was throwing them into space and colliding with a ship. Uber powerful.

-K-M-
How about this..

Is this better? World Breaker Hulk amplified but his fts aren't comparable to his smaller size. Why didn't Pak write him destroying united states just by pressing his pinky toe onto the ground?

Considering that Hulk did destroy the dimension shortly after interesting stuff. Also are you implying the Hulk that 1000x stronger Bi-beast and 1000x stronger Wendigo was the same power?

Proves my point if a weaker Hulk then the Hulk you posted could easily beat two world breakers you don't see any issue with that? Lulz. Also again how did Hulk beat them again?

-K-M-
The Hulk stopped them before things got out of hand, which is what he was trying to do according to the story, and what he did. There are many things that make little sense in comics, but he stopped them easily, and it was canon. The measurement was canon as well even if you don't like it. When he tossed them into the vessel we have no idea what energy they were hit with once the impact occurred. This is not something that needs to be known, and is irrelevant to the topic of how powerful they were.

If a guy touched down on Marvel Earth, and had the power of over 113 Hercules level beings, he would be one hell of a tough guy to defeat, but the Hulk was able to take a hit to his internal organs, and survived it, and he was in a relatively calm state. When Captain Marvel was turned inside out, was that hype? No of course not, because it was on panel. Well so was the feat of the Hulk treating Bi-Beast, and Wendigo like weaklings. That was on panel as well. It was 100% canon, like it or not.

Again we have rules as per the board. If there is no evidence they were actually at those levels other then Bi-Beast boasting to himself then how can you say that is actually true? You can't. Did they even demonstate anything to indicate they were even operating at those powers? Definetly not considering how easily they were beat by being thrown into a ship (ship had no damage either)

Or for sure, it's a damn impressive feat. Huge feat, but very unlikely he was at 113 Hercules level beings. Again did he demonstate any power to indicate that was true? No. Hence were back to hyberbole or exaggeration. I never said it was not-canon, I'm saying prove to me they were 1000x stronger then their base form. No more no less. Hulk beat amped versions no doubt, but prove they were actually 1000x stronger and it simply wasn't bi-beast just spouting off?

carver9
Considering that Hulk did destroy the dimension shortly after interesting stuff. Also are you implying the Hulk that 1000x stronger Bi-beast and 1000x stronger Wendigo was the same power?

Proves my point if a weaker Hulk then the Hulk you posted could easily beat two world breakers you don't see any issue with that? Lulz. Also again how did Hulk beat them again?

I'll reply to this since it is based on the same topic with my previous post.

The only way we will know how much of an amp they had is if the writer had them tell us. What did you expect Pak to do, have Hulk wish a machine in front of Bi Beast and Wendigo that'll throw out numbers for us on how amped they were?

But what proof do you have that giant Hulk is more powerful than the smaller version?

Stoic
Having two different amps not even remotely the same is apparently....the same? Love your logic. Being amped by completely different powersource and different abilities is exactly the same thing? Good to know. again what do you have to prove he actually was x1000 stronger other then hyberbole? Did he do anything close to showing those levels? Were they even world breakers? No. How were these super uber power beings defeated again? Oh right...got thrown into space and hit a ship. Which oddly did no damage to the ship either...hmmmm...very uber.

Simple it was the Bi-beast boasting and who was his boasting to? Himself or his skull brother. Where did the number 1000x come from? Why that exact number? Exaggeration? More likely then not. Honestly this your first time seeing exaggerations or hyberbole in text before?

and yet tiny Hulk was nearly destroying the seaboard with a step. Now as I said prove to me they were world breaker and it wasn't simply boasting. Hmmmmmm...

again how did this uber beings get beat again? Wasn't by being KO'ed by the Hulk. He actually wasn't close to doing it. It was throwing them into space and colliding with a ship. Uber powerful.

You have the wrong stance here, it is not for anyone to prove that they were not this level, you have to prove that they weren't, and since on panel statements outweigh opinion you are wrong, and will never be able to disprove it. They were overcome before they ever became more of a threat than they were. What is it about that, that you do not understand? Should we seek a ruling from the Moderator's to decide whether or not they were amplified? The Wishing Well gave them this power, and they were stated to have been 1000 times their base levels. Pak was not going to write them destroying Marvel Earth, and thus he chose to end it quickly.

Your continued questioning of the feat after given a reason seems trollish TBH, and if someone were to question an on panel feat or showing that you brought forward proven as being canon, you would think the same.

He did not allow them to become this kind of a threat. This was on panel. He immediately neutralized them. It had nothing to do with him being 1000 time greater than their amplified forms, but simply that he was more powerful than them in those forms. Powerful enough to defeat them.

-K-M-
I'll reply to this since it is based on the same topic with my previous post.

The only way we will know how much of an amp they had is if the writer had them tell us. What did you expect Pak to do, have Hulk wish a machine in front of Bi Beast and Wendigo that'll throw out numbers for us on how amped they were?

But what proof do you have that giant Hulk is more powerful than the smaller version?

Oh you know not having Bi-Beast say it to his other face to boost his confidence? Hence exaggeration. So all exaggerations and hyperboles are fair game then? Man I'm learning lots here. Seriously is this your first time seeing exaggerations or hyperboles in text?

Oh you know how he destroyed a dimension with ease and was glowing with gamma energy. Now did Wendigo or Bi-beast do anything like that? Nope. Were they even powered by the same source? Nope. Were they even that big? Nope. Did they get beat by being thrown into a ship? You betcha and from a "weaker" version of Hulk too.

Stoic
Again we have rules as per the board. If there is no evidence they were actually at those levels other then Bi-Beast boasting to himself then how can you say that is actually true? You can't. Did they even demonstate anything to indicate they were even operating at those powers? Definetly not considering how easily they were beat by being thrown into a ship (ship had no damage either)

Or for sure, it's a damn impressive feat. Huge feat, but very unlikely he was at 113 Hercules level beings. Again did he demonstate any power to indicate that was true? No. Hence were back to hyberbole or exaggeration. I never said it was not-canon, I'm saying prove to me they were 1000x stronger then their base form. No more no less. Hulk beat amped versions no doubt, but prove they were actually 1000x stronger and it simply wasn't bi-beast just spouting off?

Wrong. Actual numbers were given. You just choose to ignore what was written on panel, and decided to say that it was hyperbole, but have no evidence aside from a sneaking suspicion to stand on. This is not good enough to dismiss what was written on panel. The writer gave us a number. If you turn around and give a number as to how amplified they were, this would be wrong. As a matter of fact, since you know so much about what the writers intentions were, why don't you tell me how many times more powerful were they than their base forms? Give me a solid number, because it seems as if you were the one to have written the book.

Hope was measured by a Scientist, and the entity was stated to be above 113 Hercules level beings composed in one being. This was not hyperbole. Was Superman benching the Earth's weight for one week hyperbole as well? Did we see him bench a planet for that amount of time? Yet this isn't placed under your scrutiny. What you are doing is trolling. It doesn't matter either way, because none of these guys together would beat WW Hulk based on what was written about him on panel. He would simply go about one shot KOing them one after the other, like he did to Ares when he face planted him.

-K-M-
You have the wrong stance here, it is not for anyone to prove that they were not this level, you have to prove that they weren't, and since on panel statements outweigh opinion you are wrong, and will never be able to disprove it. They were overcome before they ever became more of a threat than they were. What is it about that, that you do not understand? Should we seek a ruling from the Moderator's to decide whether or not they were amplified? The Wishing Well gave them this power, and they were stated to have been 1000 times their base levels. Pak was not going to write them destroying Marvel Earth, and thus he chose to end it quickly.

Your continued questioning of the feat after given a reason seems trollish TBH, and if someone were to question an on panel feat or showing that you brought forward proven as being canon, you would think the same.

He did not allow them to become this kind of a threat. This was on panel. He immediately neutralized them. It had nothing to do with him being 1000 time greater than their amplified forms, but simply that he was more powerful than them in those forms. Powerful enough to defeat them.

haha what? So we take comments of people trying to boost the confidence of themselves? Wow. All hyberboles are true unless proven otherwise then. You folks don't stop with the gems. Sure they were amped, but 1000x? Prove it.

Yes...lets. I'll post the scans shortly

Right...right...right. Accept everything don't question it. Especially when you two are huge Hulk supporters. Also didn't you also argue Namor was class 70? Hmmmm? Can't prove your argument, so thus I must be trolling. Another gem.

He neutralized them by throwing them into a ship. He didn't physically do it himself. So now the question is...why even bring that showing up?

FYI, now where in the comics did they say it was the same Wendigo that fought Hulk and Sasquatch

-K-M-
Wrong. Actual numbers were given. You just choose to ignore what was written on panel, and decided to say that it was hyperbole, but have no evidence aside from a sneaking suspicion to stand on. This is not good enough to dismiss what was written on panel. The writer gave us a number. If you turn around and give a number as to how amplified they were, this would be wrong. As a matter of fact, since you know so much about what the writers intentions were, why don't you tell me how many times more powerful were they than their base forms? Give me a solid number, because it seems as if you were the one to have written the book.

Hope was measured by a Scientist, and the entity was stated to be above 113 Hercules level beings composed in one being. This was not hyperbole. Was Superman benching the Earth's weight for one week hyperbole as well? Did we see him bench a planet for that amount of time? Yet this isn't placed under your scrutiny. What you are doing is trolling. It doesn't matter either way, because none of these guys together would beat WW Hulk based on what was written about him on panel. He would simply go about one shot KOing them one after the other, like he did to Ares when he face planted him.

Yes and Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns then. Numbers.

Stoic
Yes and Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns then. Numbers.

And he may have this power, because we have no idea how small these stars could be.

Stoic
haha what? So we take comments of people trying to boost the confidence of themselves? Wow. All hyberboles are true unless proven otherwise then. You folks don't stop with the gems. Sure they were amped, but 1000x? Prove it.

Yes...lets. I'll post the scans shortly

Right...right...right. Accept everything don't question it. Especially when you two are huge Hulk supporters. Also didn't you also argue Namor was class 70? Hmmmm? Can't prove your argument, so thus I must be trolling. Another gem.

He neutralized them by throwing them into a ship. He didn't physically do it himself. So now the question is...why even bring that showing up?

FYI, now where in the comics did they say it was the same Wendigo that fought Hulk and Sasquatch

I don't have to prove it, you have to disprove it. You see our positions here? I am going on what was stated on panel, you are going on opinion, which one holds more weight? Considering what the Hulk was capable of during that era, I don't see any of it as being ridiculous. He destroyed a planet in an in air collision for crying out loud. He wasn't even on the planet.

-K-M-
And he may have this power, because we have no idea how small these stars could be.

Haha seriously that's your answer?

Ok what about Superman lifting all of eternity then? Legit then?

-K-M-
I don't have to prove it, you have to disprove it. You see our positions here? I am going on what was stated on panel, you are going on opinion, which one holds more weight? Considering what the Hulk was capable of during that era, I don't see any of it as being ridiculous. He destroyed a planet in an in air collision for crying out loud. He wasn't even on the planet.

Which one that holds more weight? Probably the one that doesn't rely on a random comment as fact. What's more logical is the fact he said that comment to himself to boost his confidence as well as how he never actually did anything to back up that random number.

He also had Red She Hulk with him that helped. Also that wasn't even the same power level of the Hulk that fought Wendigo or Bi-Beast.

carver9
Oh you know not having Bi-Beast say it to his other face to boost his confidence? Hence exaggeration. So all exaggerations and hyperboles are fair game then? Man I'm learning lots here. Seriously is this your first time seeing exaggerations or hyperboles in text?

Oh you know how he destroyed a dimension with ease and was glowing with gamma energy. Now did Wendigo or Bi-beast do anything like that? Nope. Were they even powered by the same source? Nope. Were they even that big? Nope. Did they get beat by being thrown into a ship? You betcha and from a "weaker" version of Hulk too.

There's a difference between hyperbole and the writer telling us how powerful an amp made a character.

Again, small Hulk fts>>> big Hulk fts. Your argument doesn't add up. If small World Breaker was able to take a footstep and nearly destroy the eastern sea board, wouldn't he be stronger than the tall one that STOMPED but didn't achieve nearly the same results? We are basing this off of "what a character is suppose to do within a limited amount of time".

Tall Hulk didn't do anything like that and Bi Beast and Wendigo didn't either because for one, Earth isn't a fodder planet and two, the plot didn't call for them to destroy the planet, let alone the city.

Lol...they were humongous. Hulk is 12 ft. Compare them to him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7815942/Incredible_Hulks_631_013.jpg.html

-K-M-
=====================
Mods Ruling
=====================
Hulk vs. Wendigo & Bi-Beast
Incredible Hulks #161

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201107_zps43822c87.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201111_zpsa565606b.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201112_zps9388d37a.jpg *Grow in size
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201113_zpsfea887a0.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201114_zps49045cd9.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201115_zps79fb0fc6.jpg *Bi-beast makes his 1000x stronger comment
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201116_zps0ca4d17a.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201117_zps9731bf23.jpg
9. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201118_zps9150af0b.jpg
10. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201119_zps3f1ba64f.jpg
11. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201120_zps2400c1d2.jpg
12. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201121_zps3249a146.jpg

So mods can you make a ruling on this? (no scans were removed). Was it option A or B?

A) Bi-beast and Wendigo were actually amped 1000x from the scans posted.

B) It was simply a throwaway comment meant as exaggeration or hyperbole of Bi-beast boasting to himself to build his Skull Brother's confidence? Keep in mind it's actually in character for Bi-Beast to make those comments. Were they amped? Sure. But 1000x?

Stoic
Haha seriously that's your answer?

Ok what about Superman lifting all of eternity then? Legit then?

Never read the story, but it seems that incredible news requires incredible proof, and that is far greater than Wendigo, and Bi-Beast being transformed to be 1000 times greater than their base in terms of power level. There is plenty proof that the Hulk of that era was capable of dealing with beings of this power level, since we later saw him turn his power level up even beyond this level. Far beyond that level actually.

Was Superman benching the Earth's weight for days on end hyperbole as well, or do you accept that as a legit feat? Either way, as I said these guys that he is against in this thread do not possess the necessary power to win against him, based on what he was able to do before going to world breaker levels, nor would it require him to go beyond the level that he did when he nearly sank the Eastern Seaboard with a mere foot fall. He was also holding himself back with all of his might, and begging to be stopped.

You also attempted to call me out on forum rules but are the first person trying to bend them with your Tanaraq attempt, when the OP called for Sasquatch, and not Tanaraq. All the same the Hulk wins this.

Stoic
=====================
Mods Ruling
=====================
Incredible Hulks #161

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201107_zps43822c87.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201111_zpsa565606b.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201112_zps9388d37a.jpg *Grow in size
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201113_zpsfea887a0.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201114_zps49045cd9.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201115_zps79fb0fc6.jpg *Bi-beast makes his 1000x stronger comment
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201116_zps0ca4d17a.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201117_zps9731bf23.jpg
9. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201118_zps9150af0b.jpg
10. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201119_zps3f1ba64f.jpg
11. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201120_zps2400c1d2.jpg
12. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06-22-201121_zps3249a146.jpg

So mods can you make a ruling on this? (no scans were removed). Was it option A or B?

B) It was simply a throwaway comment meant as exaggeration or hyperbole of Bi-beast boasting to himself to build his Skull Brother's confidence? Keep in mind it's actually in character for Bi-Beast to make those comments. Were they amped? Sure. But 1000x?

And what of the Scientists measurements of Hope's power level? Keeping in mind that the Hulk was hit from the inside of his body by this being. Was she also boasting, or can this be what it was meant to be on panel? Also keeping in mind that the Hulk was taken by surprise, and did not have much time if any to amplify himself significantly before taking the hit to his internal organs. Is that also hyperbole?

Why didn't the writer say 2 times more powerful 5, 10, 30? Why was it written 1000 times? Because it was the number that will go down in canon, whether you like it or not.

-K-M-
Never read the story, but it seems that incredible news requires incredible proof, and that is far greater than Wendigo, and Bi-Beast being transformed to be 1000 times greater than their base in terms of power level. There is plenty proof that the Hulk of that era was capable of dealing with beings of this power level, since we later saw him turn his power level up even beyond this level. Far beyond that level actually.

Was Superman benching the Earth's weight for days on end hyperbole as well, or do you accept that as a legit feat? Either way, as I said these guys that he is against in this thread do not possess the necessary power to win against him, based on what he was able to do before going to world breaker levels, nor would it require him to go beyond the level that he did when he nearly sank the Eastern Seaboard with a mere foot fall. He was also holding himself back with all of his might, and begging to be stopped.

You also attempted to call me out on forum rules but are the first person trying to bend them with your Tanaraq attempt, when the OP called for Sasquatch, and not Tanaraq. All the same the Hulk wins this.

He actually did it twice. Lifting the Infinity Book (w/ Captain Marvel) and Spectre (w/ Wonder Woman). If you actually want the scans I can get them

Nope, because it actually showed him do it rather then throw a off-hand remark. Do you really not see the difference? One actually showed the level of strength, another made a random comment about being 1000x stronger with no backing erm

Ummm what? Sasquatch and Tanaraq go hand and hand. Walter admits he holds back due to fear of losing control

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlight12-29.jpg

The more pain or rage Walter experiences or anything that can weaken his soul he runs the risk of Tanaraq taking control over him

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-17.jpg

On average no he wouldn't go Tanraq out, but it's 100% in character and there's 25 Sasquatches here...so it is NOT unreasonable to think one wouldn't.

-K-M-
And what of the Scientists measurements of Hope's power level? Keeping in mind that the Hulk was hit from the inside of his body by this being. Was she also boasting, or can this be what it was meant to be on panel? Also keeping in mind that the Hulk was taken by surprise, and did not have much time if any to amplify himself significantly before taking the hit to his internal organs. Is that also hyperbole?

If you want Mods to get a ruling on that as well just ask. My entire discussion was the 1000x amp.

But let's keep it simple can you show proof he actually was at those levels other then the statement?

Stoic
And what the hell does confidence have to do with Bi-Beast. This is Bi-Beast, not Gladiator, or an unstable minded Sentry. I mean shit.

Stoic
He actually did it twice. Lifting the Infinity Book (w/ Captain Marvel) and Spectre (w/ Wonder Woman). If you actually want the scans I can get them

Nope, because it actually showed him do it rather then throw a off-hand remark. Do you really not see the difference? One actually showed the level of strength, another made a random comment about being 1000x stronger with no backing erm

Ummm what? Sasquatch and Tanaraq go hand and hand. Walter admits he holds back due to fear of losing control

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlight12-29.jpg

The more pain or rage Walter experiences or anything that can weaken his soul he runs the risk of Tanaraq taking control over him

On average no he wouldn't go Tanraq out, but it's 100% in character and there's 25 Sasquatches here...so it is NOT unreasonable to think one wouldn't.

It's 100% within the Hulk's ability for the Hulk of that era to go into World Breaker strength levels as well, but he is not in this thread, just like Tanaraq is not in this thread.

-K-M-
And what the hell does confidence have to do with Bi-Beast. This is Bi-Beast, not Gladiator, or an unstable minded Sentry. I mean shit.

Well considering one of his heads told him not to let up (ie. not to give Hulk a change to recover) and the other replies relax were 1000x stronger trying to give him confidence it's going to be easy for them.

Confidence has nothing to do with power with them it was a statement to reassure his other mind which if you knew the character often does that. No where did I imply or even indicating their power was based on confidence. Apparently giving pep talks to someone else amps their strength. Another gem

Stoic
If you want Mods to get a ruling on that as well just ask. My entire discussion was the 1000x amp.

But let's keep it simple can you show proof he actually was at those levels other then the statement?

Yes they were amplified, and it was written on panel the extent of this amp. That is my proof. It was on panel. There is no more to it, and no less. I am not exaggerating, I am working with what i am given, as should you. Anything other than what was written on panel is opinion, and that is what you are giving, an opinion, which is always outweighed by on panel proof.

-K-M-
It's 100% within the Hulk's ability for the Hulk of that era to go into World Breaker strength levels as well, but he is not in this thread, just like Tanaraq is not in this thread.

Except that's wrong, Sasquatch is Tanaraq, Tanaraq is Sasquatch. Every day. Also the difference here is they didn't put the cap on Sasquatch...but they did Hulk. IF the original thread creater puts a cap on Walter then yes, Tanaraq is irrelevant, but he has yet to do that. So no point crying.

-K-M-
Yes they were amplified, and it was written on panel the extent of this amp. That is my proof. It was on panel. There is no more to it, and no less. I am not exaggerating, I am working with what i am given, as should you. Anything other than what was written on panel is opinion, and that is what you are giving, an opinion, which is always outweighed by on panel proof.

Yes they were amped but 1000x? haha riiiiiiight. Did Bi-beast actually test his strength to determine that? Sure didn't. Did he even have the boost long enough to actually gauge his power? Sure didn't. Did he even remotetly do anything to even indicate say even a quarter of that power level? Sure didn't. Heck, were these uber character defeated easily by being thrown into a ship? Yep. So no you do not have any proof. You're kidding yourself.

I am working with what I was given....and that was nothing other then a random comment. Which exaggerations and hyperbole are common occurrences in comics. Yet, seems to be a new thing here.

carver9
There's a difference between hyperbole and the writer telling us how powerful an amp made a character.

Again, small Hulk fts>>> big Hulk fts. Your argument doesn't add up. If small World Breaker was able to take a footstep and nearly destroy the eastern sea board, wouldn't he be stronger than the tall one that STOMPED but didn't achieve nearly the same results? We are basing this off of "what a character is suppose to do within a limited amount of time".

Tall Hulk didn't do anything like that and Bi Beast and Wendigo didn't either because for one, Earth isn't a fodder planet and two, the plot didn't call for them to destroy the planet, let alone the city.

Lol...they were humongous. Hulk is 12 ft. Compare them to him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/7815942/Incredible_Hulks_631_013.jpg.html

Stoic
Well considering one of his heads told him not to let up (ie. not to give Hulk a change to recover) and the other replies relax were 1000x stronger trying to give him confidence it's going to be easy for them.

Confidence has nothing to do with power with them it was a statement to reassure his other mind which if you knew the character often does that. No where did I imply or even indicating their power was based on confidence. Apparently giving pep talks to someone else amps their strength. Another gem

Did Wendigo need this pep talk as well? Come on man, your grasping at things that are not there. They were getting an ass whipping, and Bi-Beast even with the amp could do nothing but go down. Why try to bring things up that were not there? These guys in this thread may be a hoard, but they will not beat WW Hulk at his best before actually going World Breaker.

Like I said the entity Hope would speed kill this grouping. Was the Scientist lying about her readings?

-K-M-
Did Wendigo need this pep talk as well? Come on man, your grasping at things that are not there. They were getting an ass whipping, and Bi-Beast even with the amp could do nothing but go down. Why try to bring things up that were not there? These guys in this thread may be a hoard, but they will not beat WW Hulk at his best before actually going World Breaker.

Like I said the entity Hope would speed kill this grouping. Was the Scientist lying about her readings?

Are you dumb? Seriously. How do you not get this? Bi-beast has two heads...they talk to each other...they had a conversation. One didn't want them to let up against on Hulk for him to recover, the other told him to relax as they are amped and they got this. Their power has nothing to do with confidence. It was a statement for his other half to relax "he has this". Haha yep two "world breakers" got easily beaten by Hulk by being thrown into a ship...kind of proves the point they weren't actually boosted x1000.

Did she test Hercules too? Again do I actually care about the scientist? No. You brought it up. In fact the scientist has more credibility then an off-hand remark by Bi-beast. 160x stronger compared to 1000x stronger. Little difference eh?

Stoic
Yes they were amped but 1000x? haha riiiiiiight. Did Bi-beast actually test his strength to determine that? Sure didn't. Did he even have the boost long enough to actually gauge his power? Sure didn't. Did he even remotetly do anything to even indicate say even a quarter of that power level? Sure didn't. Heck, were these uber character defeated easily by being thrown into a ship? Yep. So no you do not have any proof. You're kidding yourself.

I am working with what I was given....and that was nothing other then a random comment. Which exaggerations and hyperbole are common occurrences in comics. Yet, seems to be a new thing here.

The Hulk of that era went beyond that level. BB, and Wendi were just a foreshadowing of the events that led up to the crazy feats that the Hulk was about to show the reader that he was capable of. It even states on panel that he held back the entire time, as he drops his foot to the ground. This would have been argued as hype as well, but we actually see him prove it during the HOTM arc. Even when we saw what went on in that arc, it was placed under scrutiny, and many people even tried to say that the Dark Dimension was made of fluff, which is why he was capable of such wide scale destruction. You're doing the exact same thing here. however all you are bringing to the table is opinion.

Stoic
Except that's wrong, Sasquatch is Tanaraq, Tanaraq is Sasquatch. Every day. Also the difference here is they didn't put the cap on Sasquatch...but they did Hulk. IF the original thread creater puts a cap on Walter then yes, Tanaraq is irrelevant, but he has yet to do that. So no point crying.

World breaker is Hulk, Hulk is world breaker. You see? Neither are in this thread.

-K-M-
The Hulk of that era went beyond that level. BB, and Wendi were just a foreshadowing of the events that led up to the crazy feats that the Hulk was about to show the reader that he was capable of. It even states on panel that he held back the entire time, as he drops his foot to the ground. This would have been argued as hype as well, but we actually see him prove it during the HOTM arc. Even when we saw what went on in that arc, it was placed under scrutiny, and many people even tried to say that the Dark Dimension was made of fluff, which is why he was capable of such wide scale destruction. You're doing the exact same thing here. however all you are bringing to the table is opinion.

Exactly, Hulk became stronger and actually destroyed the dimension/moon or whatever. However, he actually wasn't at those levels when he supposedly fought two "world breakers" and easily beat them. Amped sure, but 1000x amp very unlikely especially how easily they were defeated

No I give full credit for Hulk what he did in the dark dimension. However, he wasn't at those levels when he fought the duo. Can you explain the fluff arguement? As it wasn't in the astral plane so don't get why they would say that

-K-M-
World breaker is Hulk, Hulk is world breaker. You see? Neither are in this thread.

*facepalm* One character has a cap in this thread....the other? Does not. Not the same thing. Not once did anyone say no Tanraq, or no Sasquatch boosting. COuld they? Sure. Full rights to do it, but they haven't yet. Did they put a cap on Hulk? Sure did.

Stoic
Are you dumb? Seriously. How do you not get this? Bi-beast has two heads...they talk to each other...they had a conversation. One didn't want them to let up against on Hulk for him to recover, the other told him to relax as they are amped and they got this. Their power has nothing to do with confidence. It was a statement for his other half to relax "he has this". Haha yep two "world breakers" got easily beaten by Hulk by being thrown into a ship...kind of proves the point they weren't actually boosted x1000.

Did she test Hercules too? Again do I actually care about the scientist? No. You brought it up. In fact the scientist has more credibility then an off-hand remark by Bi-beast. 160x stronger compared to 1000x stronger. Little difference eh?

I'm wondering the same about you. Are you dumb, is is this an act? The Hulk does not have a static level of strength, did i have to explain that to you? The rest of that stupid shit that you brought up is irrelevant, you know it, and I know it. It was stated on panel that they were amplified 1000 times base, and this is what they were until the writer says that they were not. Why didn't he write them as being 15 times greater? This could have easily been written, but it was not. We were given a concrete number, and whether you like it or not, it is as canon as Superman's ability to fly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you don't feel Bi-beast or Wendigo amped by 1000x weren't world breakers, then I guess you don't think Savage Hulk amped 1000x would be either. Hmmmm.... Originally posted by -K-M-

Are you just trolling Carver or are you being serious?

Because these arguments are....

Stoic
*facepalm* One character has a cap in this thread....the other? Does not. Not the same thing. Not once did anyone say no Tanraq, or no Sasquatch boosting. COuld they? Sure. Full rights to do it, but they haven't yet. Did they put a cap on Hulk? Sure did.

Tanaraq is not Sasquatch. Tanaraq is not in the OP. The Hulk could go World Breaker, but the minute he does the match is over, and he loses. The minute Tanaraq shows up he gets booted, he is not in the thread. How is this so hard for you to understand? What the hell does that have to do with these guys beating WW Hulk? What do they possess in terms of power that make you or anyone believe that they are going to win? 1 or 100, these guys are one shot away from being KO'd. Can the Hulk throw 100 punches? A whole lot of nothing is still nothing.

-K-M-
I'm wondering the same about you. Are you dumb, is is this an act? The Hulk does not have a static level of strength, did i have to explain that to you? The rest of that stupid shit that you brought up is irrelevant, you know it, and I know it. It was stated on panel that they were amplified 1000 times base, and this is what they were until the writer says that they were not. Why didn't he write them as being 15 times greater? This could have easily been written, but it was not. We were given a concrete number, and whether you like it or not, it is as canon as Superman's ability to fly.

haha what? Never said he did. How is it irrelevant? Your trying so hard to cling to a random comment and have nothing credible to back it up and then throw out confidence somehow equals power which is faulty and not true.

Why didn't he eh? You know what exaggeration means?
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/definition_zps83250086.png
Using high numbers is the very point of it erm Wow....now you don't even know what exaggeration means? Not doing yourself wonders here

-K-M-
Tanaraq is not Sasquatch. Tanaraq is not in the OP. The Hulk could go World Breaker, but the minute he does the match is over, and he loses. The minute Tanaraq shows up he gets booted, he is not in the thread. How is this so hard for you to understand? What the hell does that have to do with these guys beating WW Hulk? What do they possess in terms of power that make you or anyone believe that they are going to win? 1 or 100, these guys are one shot away from being KO'd. Can the Hulk throw 100 punches? A whole lot of nothing is still nothing.

Uuuuuh he is, even Snowbird in the scan I posted says he is one in the same. Walter pulls power from him, if you remove Tanraq you take away his ability to increase his strength (not even talking about him going full tanraq). There's also 25 Sasquatch here, the chances of one losing control is far more likely then not. Sasquatch is base level class 90, but has the ability like hulk to amp his strength pulling power from Tanaraq (again not even talking about going full tanaraq mode)

Again one had an established cap, the other does not. Cry cry cry cry cry that's the rest of your post

Can the thread creator put a cap in Sasquatch? Sure he can. Then Tanaraq won't be brought up again.

Stoic
haha what? Never said he did. How is it irrelevant? Your trying so hard to cling to a random comment and have nothing credible to back it up and then throw out confidence somehow equals power which is faulty and not true.

Why didn't he eh? You know what exaggeration means?
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/definition_zps83250086.png
Using high numbers is the very point of it erm Wow....now you don't even know what exaggeration means? Not doing yourself wonders here

I know full well what the word means idiot, that is what you're calling me correct? Well back at ya idiot. It was on panel, and the reason that all of this is irrelevant is because these guys have no means of beating WW Hulk, who displayed enough power against Ares alone while calm to put him out with one hit, he wouldn't even have to go up to levels that would disqualify him in a forum debate against these guys.

If he took it up to when he caught a vision of Caiera being killed, he would easily one shot KO any of these guys, and do it in less than 5 minutes. Are you still with me here on the relevance of the circular debate that has lasted far too long on this subject? Relevance. Should I look up the word for you?

-K-M-
I know full well what the number means idiot, that is what you're calling me correct? Well back at ya idiot. It was on panel, and the reason that all of this is irrelevant is because these guys have no means of beating WW Hulk, who displayed enough power against Ares alone while calm to put him out with one hit, he wouldn't even have to go up to levels that would disqualify him in a forum debate against these guys.

If he took it up to when he caught a vision of Caiera being killed, he would easily one shot KO any of these guys, and do it in less than 5 minutes. Are you still with me here on the relevance of the circular debate that has lasted far too long on this subject? Relevance. Should I look up the word for you?

Except you don't seem to grasp it. You keep saying "oh it was said. That means it's true. Canon" False, You can't seem to understand some people exaggerate or use hyperbole to boast themselves which isn't actually true. This isn't a new concept. When one doesn't have actually any backing to verify that statement it's taken with a grain of salt. Especially when these so called uber powerful beings were easily beaten...by being thrown into a ship.

Ummmm I posted the scans so the mods can make a ruling, but then right after you started to cry some more and started all over again. Your the one doing the circular debate erm Here, let's leave it to the mods AGAIN to answer and that's it. I will accept whatever they say no questions.

Stoic
Except you don't seem to grasp it. You keep saying "oh it was said. That means it's true. Canon" False, You can't seem to understand some people exaggerate or use hyperbole to boast themselves which isn't actually true. This isn't a new concept. When one doesn't have actually any backing to verify that statement it's taken with a grain of salt. Especially when these so called uber powerful beings were easily beaten...by being thrown into a ship.

Ummmm I posted the scans so the mods can make a ruling, but then right after you started to cry some more and started all over again. Your the one doing the circular debate erm Here, let's leave it to the mods AGAIN to answer and that's it. I will accept whatever they say no questions.

How about we agree to disagree on the feat. I believe what I reado on panel about the number. Gave my reasons for this belief, and will leave it there. It's a circular debate that is going nowhere, nor will you convince me that your opinion outweighs what was written in a fictional book where extraordinary things happen, Should I look that word up for you as well? Extraordinary being the word.

This however is still irrelevant to the discussion at hand. The question. Let's focus on the question of the thread, and not be sidetracked by things that neither of us will agree on? Sounds good to me.

They will lose. All of them, and it won't take them long either. As one goes down it will make the group as a collective weaker by that amount. Eventually he will be standing against one guy, and that one guy will get a one shot like the rest of his team. This is what is relevant. All of the other crap is just opinion versus what was written on panel. Even if you disagree you will never be able to give a concrete number of just how powerful they were, so how does any of it matter? Right, it does not matter.

carver9

Guess what. Kurse is 4 times stronger than Thor. Do you believe it?

-K-M-
Yes let's agree to disagree

NOW...if Tanaraq is not allowed then yes changes things. As correct me if I'm wrong but during WWH did he not one-shot Thing? Cage is a non-factor even 25 (Age of Ultron Cage was pretty powerful, but AR).

-K-M-

Guess what. that was established continuity and not a throwaway remark he made to himself. Little different eh?

Stoic

How do you know this? Did he ever get under a universal bench press and prove this? We know that the Beyonder stated this, but can we take what he says as anything more than hyperbole? Can we take Superman benching the Earth's weight for days as anything more than hyperbole? This of course is irrelevant to the topic, but where is the line drawn on what is hyperbole, and what is canon? On panel statement? I guess that this is the only way.

-K-M-
How do you know this? Did he ever get under a universal bench press and prove this? We know that the Beyonder stated this, but can we take what he says as anything more than hyperbole? Can we take Superman benching the Earth's weight for days as anything more than hyperbole? This of course is irrelevant to the topic, but where is the line drawn on what is hyperbole, and what is canon? On panel statement? I guess that this is the only way.

*Sigh* So we actually have multiple sources confirm that statement not just him saying it to himself. We actually saw Kurse show it in his fight with Thor as well. We also actually saw Superman do the feat in question as well as him holding up all eternity (twice). Did Bi-beast or Wendigo do anything to give that statement ANY credibility? haha not even close.

Do we accept all on-panel statements? No. Good lord no. Why oh why can't you guys get that?

You say agree to disagree and say I'm doing circular arguments but look what we have here.

Stoic
Yes let's agree to disagree

NOW...if Tanaraq is not allowed then yes changes things. As correct me if I'm wrong but during WWH did he not one-shot Thing? Cage is a non-factor even 25 (Age of Ultron Cage was pretty powerful, but AR).

I'm assuming that these are current characters, and not some future versions of themselves. The idea of adhering to Tanaraq not being allowed in the thread is a simple one. His name is not mentioned. It is as fair, as not allowing the Hulk to go World Breaker when it was within his ability to do so in that era.

None of these guys have what it takes to beat WW Hulk collectively as a group, or on their own. It's like throwing 100 bugs at an electrified fence or 1 at it, it really doesn't matter when he can 1 shot KO them.

Stoic
*Sigh* So we actually have multiple sources confirm that statement not just him saying it to himself. We actually saw Kurse show it in his fight with Thor as well. We also actually saw Superman do the feat in question as well as him holding up all eternity (twice). Did Bi-beast or Wendigo do anything to give that statement ANY credibility? haha not even close.

Do we accept all on-panel statements? No. Good lord no. Why oh why can't you guys get that?

You say agree to disagree and say I'm doing circular arguments but look what we have here.

Carver brought it up. It was irrelevant to the topic. My bad. Back on track I don't believe that they have the goods to win this based on the Hulk 1 shot dealing with Ares who is well within the strength/power bracket of all of the characters in this thread. Luke is not the only non factor, they are all non factors. Apologies for going off topic.

Badabing
What in the name of crap is happening in this thread? I'm about to invade Canada, Georgia and New Jersey to get answers! ahuh

-K-M-
I'm assuming that these are current characters, and not some future versions of themselves. The idea of adhering to Tanaraq not being allowed in the thread is a simple one. His name is not mentioned. It is as fair, as not allowing the Hulk to go World Breaker when it was within his ability to do so in that era.

Does not have to be mentioned, just like how Cytrohak isn't mentioned in every Juggernaut thread. There's 25 Sasquatch's here, all of which who draws power from him whether Walter likes it or not. Could one draw more power or turn? Don't see why not as it has happened many times. His DC-10 feat where he tossed 250 tons 1000 feet was him unconsciously pulling more power from Tanaraq (didn't become Tanaraq there, just pulled more power). Current Sasquatch was possessed by Tanaraq actually not to long ago. It was also revealed that Tanaraq now commands Surtur's demon army (not sure how that happened)

All in character, and no one put a cap on him. Until then it's fair game. I could very much see Golem ban him and don't blame him.

carver9
Does anyone have those scans where Thor arm lock with Kurse for a long period of time? Kurse couldn't budge him. I'll post it tomorrow.

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing
What in the name of crap is happening in this thread? I'm about to invade Canada, Georgia and New Jersey to get answers! ahuh

laughing out loud

I think that we ironed out the kinks Bada... Errhm, I hope.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing

laughing out loud

Just friendly debate.

Stoic
Does not have to be mentioned, just like how Cytrohak isn't mentioned in every Juggernaut thread. There's 25 Sasquatch's here, all of which who draws power from him whether Walter likes it or not. Could one draw more power or turn? Don't see why not as it has happened many times. His DC-10 feat where he tossed 250 tons 1000 feet was him unconsciously pulling more power from Tanaraq (didn't become Tanaraq there, just pulled more power). Current Sasquatch was possessed by Tanaraq actually not to long ago. It was also revealed that Tanaraq now commands Surtur's demon army (not sure how that happened)

All in character, and no one put a cap on him. Until then it's fair game. I could very much see Golem ban him and don't blame him.

But Tanaraq is not in the thread, and even though it is within his ability to go there, it was also within the Hulk's ability to go World breaker. Bada what do you think? Is Tanaraq allowed in this thread when he is not mentioned in the OP? If so this would be unfair to allow him to go above his level, while making the Hulk remain at WW Hulk levels. What do you think about this? Otherwise every thread that Sas is used in would have someone claim that he can go to Tanaraq levels, which would be unfair for him unless it was stated, much like the ruling placed on the Hulk.

-K-M-
But Tanaraq is not in the thread, and even though it is within his ability to go there, it was also within the Hulk's ability to go World breaker. Bada what do you think? Is Tanaraq allowed in this thread when he is not mentioned in the OP? If so this would be unfair to allow him to go above his level, while making the Hulk remain at WW Hulk levels. What do you think about this?

again...Sasquatch IS TANARAQ. Also again Hulk in this thread has a cap on him. Walter did not have a cap in place

You need to ask the thread creator not Bada. For sake of arguments let's not even use Tanaraq from now on as we know the outcome if he is allowed. Base form Sasquatch is class 90 (won't be able to amp then...not talking about going full Tanaraq)

Stoic
again...Sasquatch IS TANARAQ. Also again Hulk in this thread has a cap on him. Walter did not have a cap in place

You need to ask the thread creator not Bada. For sake of arguments let's not even use Tanaraq from now on as we know the outcome if he is allowed. Base form Sasquatch is class 90 (won't be able to amp then...not talking about going full Tanaraq)

And again WW Hulk was the World Breaker. You can't bar one, and allow the other. Just as it is within Sasquatches ability to go Tanaraq, it was within the Hulk's ability to go World Breaker. It is the same thing.

Stoic
It should be mentioned that Tanaraq is going to be in a thread otherwise it is Sasquatch, and he remains at those levels. It's the same thing for the Hulk.

-K-M-
And again WW Hulk was the World Breaker. You can't bar one, and allow the other. Just as it is within Sasquatches ability to go Tanaraq, it was within the Hulk's ability to go World Breaker. It is the same thing.

Take it up with the thread maker. I didn't put the caps on either. One DID have a cap and the other didn't. Again not my problem.

Yes it's both in their abilities, but AGAIN one was said to have a cap.....Sasquatch did not. Perhaps he forgot, or whatever. It actually doesn't even matter to me hence my original post used the sneaky joking face as it was tongue N' cheek (used it again in my next post).

shifty

Even said Golem can put the cap on him and has every right to multiple times.....but again, I didn't make the rules. The person who did had a cap on one and not the other. I don't have any say who gets a cap or doesn't just the thread maker does.

-Pr-
=====================
Mods Ruling
=====================
Incredible Hulks #161

The first thing i'm going to say is this: Character statements are not irrefutable evidence on the board. Too many people exaggerate in comic books for it to be a reliable source.

Maybe they wished to be x1000 stronger/more powerful. Maybe it really was granted, I don't know. What will always have more say is whether they did anything to back it up.

That said, it seems obvious that they were amped, and it doesn't take anything away from Hulk considering his other feats. Why THAT Hulk is being used in this thread though, is beyond me. The title clearly says WWH, so unless OP made a corrective post, it shouldn't be up for debate.

Is that all right, or did you want something else?

Stoic
Take it up with the thread maker. I didn't put the caps on either. One DID have a cap and the other didn't. Again not my problem.

Yes it's both in their abilities, but AGAIN one was said to have a cap.....Sasquatch did not. Perhaps he forgot, or whatever. It actually doesn't even matter to me hence my original post used the sneaky joking face as it was tongue N' cheek (used it again in my next post).

Even said Golem can put the cap on him and has every right to multiple times.....but again, I didn't make the rules. The person who did had a cap on one and not the other. I don't have any say who gets a cap or doesn't just the thread maker does.

You see this is where common sense must rule over all else. Why in the world would he place a Trans character in a thread on a team of high metas? He said who he placed in the thread, and it was not Tanaraq, it was base level Sasquatch before he becomes possessed by some demonic entity well above his team.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
The first thing i'm going to say is this: Character statements are not irrefutable evidence on the board. Too many people exaggerate in comic books for it to be a reliable source.

Maybe they wished to be x1000 stronger/more powerful. Maybe it really was granted, I don't know. What will always have more say is whether they did anything to back it up.

That said, it seems obvious that they were amped, and it doesn't take anything away from Hulk considering his other feats. Why THAT Hulk is being used in this thread though, is beyond me. The title clearly says WWH, so unless OP made a corrective post, it shouldn't be up for debate.

Is that all right, or did you want something else?

Actually that was the same Hulk as the one in New York, he even states such at the end of the book when he rests his foot on the ground stating that he held back the entire time. He remains the same up until Dr Doom messes around in his head when he cut him open iirc.

-Pr-
Actually that was the same Hulk as the one in New York, he even states such at the end of the book when he rests his foot on the ground stating that he held back the entire time. He remains the same up until Dr Doom messes around in his head when he cut him open iirc.

Even if that were true, it doesn't matter. The ruling was made for a reason.

If people want to use the Hulk from after the arc, all they have to do is use a different acronym.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Even if that were true, it doesn't matter. The ruling was made for a reason.

If people want to use the Hulk from after the arc, all they have to do is use a different acronym.

I don't understand, and the reason for this is because HOTM Hulk was the same character in terms of personality. What I thought that ruling meant, was in terms of power level disparity between his levels in WW Hulk without allowing him to actually go HOTM on the field, and the levels that he exhibited during HOTM. Also if you go back through the thread the OP starter irons out that we can use this version, and feats for him that went outside of the WW Hulk story arc, or I would have never brought up Wendigo, or Bi-Beast which was off topic to begin with. Unless I my understanding of the matter was off there.

dial J for Josh
I see there is a heated discussion going on. Without me fully back tracking Stoic what is your verdict as to who wins in this thread?

Stoic
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
I see there is a heated discussion going on. Without me fully back tracking Stoic what is your verdict as to who wins in this thread?

They don't have the power to win. He could one shot each of them even below the power level that he showed at the end of the WW Hulk arc. We see how easily he put Ares down, and Ares would be above any of these guys in terms of combat ability. He would also be well into this strength, or power level of the guys in this thread. He was unable to do more than be one shot by WW Hulk, so I see the same happening to all of these guys.

As one falls the team as a collective would dwindle in overall power, and there isn't much doubt about it, they would fall. The field is basically littered with mid to high metas. WW Hulk was Trans at the end of WW Hulk arc. What do you think? For me, if I believed that he would lose, I would say so, but not to these guys.

dial J for Josh
They don't have the power to win. He could one shot each of them even below the power level that he showed at the end of the WW Hulk arc. We see how easily he put Ares down, and Ares would be above any of these guys in terms of combat ability. He would also be well into this strength, or power level of the guys in this thread. He was unable to do more than be one shot by WW Hulk, so I see the same happening to all of these guys.

As one falls the team as a collective would dwindle in overall power, and there isn't much doubt about it, they would fall. The field is basically littered with mid to high metas. WW Hulk was Trans at the end of WW Hulk arc. What do you think? For me, if I believed that he would lose, I would say so, but not to these guys.

I actually agree with this. WWH was sandbagging during the entire WWH story arc. We don't even know what he was capable of. Imagine a bloodlusted WWH showing no remorse and trying to decimate everything in its path.... WWH would have succeeded in killing every hero in Manhattan. I doubt that these guys would have the stopping power to even slow him down with this much rage. Hulk messed up amped Zom Strange with a couple of punches while trying not to hurt him. I can imagine what 1 punch from hulk would do to all of these clones in the op if he actually put his full effort in and wanted to stop them for good. One thing I will add is that I dont feel Hulk was trans at the end of WWH. Unless you're talking about when he went world breaker at the end then yes.

-Pr-
I don't understand, and the reason for this is because HOTM Hulk was the same character in terms of personality. What I thought that ruling meant, was in terms of power level disparity between his levels in WW Hulk without allowing him to actually go HOTM on the field, and the levels that he exhibited during HOTM. Also if you go back through the thread the OP starter irons out that we can use this version, and feats for him that went outside of the WW Hulk story arc, or I would have never brought up Wendigo, or Bi-Beast which was off topic to begin with. Unless I my understanding of the matter was off there.

Okay I went back and saw that Golem said that he can amp to a degree, so fair enough.

The ruling was never intended to comment on personality at all, just power exhibited and amping potential.

DarkSaint85
You see this is where common sense must rule over all else. Why in the world would he place a Trans character in a thread on a team of high metas? He said who he placed in the thread, and it was not Tanaraq, it was base level Sasquatch before he becomes possessed by some demonic entity well above his team.

The field is basically littered with mid to high metas. WW Hulk was Trans at the end of WW Hulk arc. What do you think? For me, if I believed that he would lose, I would say so, but not to these guys.

Lol, that's why he didn't put caps on Tanaraq? Regardless, OP hasn't placed a cap, and its too late now, anyway.

Stoic
Lol, that's why he didn't put caps on Tanaraq? Regardless, OP hasn't placed a cap, and its too late now, anyway.

If he said Tanaraq I would agree, however Walter has been Sasquatch without being possessed by the demonic entity, and he has fought to the best of his ability without Tanaraq manifesting. The OP says Sasquatch, you can attempt to bypass it if you want to, but Tanaraq is not in this thread. Common sense would, or should allow you and KM to realize that Tanaraq is far above his team, and it was not the intent of Golem to place him in this thread. I mean why not take out Luke Cage, and place 25 Mangog's in his place while we are at it?

DTM
No Hulk besides WBH is winning this fight, IMO.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
No Hulk besides WBH is winning this fight, IMO.

None of these guys can hurt him, and yet he has the ability to casually KO each one that comes within striking distance, even a dog-pile of them would not work, because there would only be so many of them that could actually successfully attack him at once. But he like I said could take out over ten of them in a tremendous assault. They don't have the power. The Hulk nearly crippled Peter, and he was playing around with him. It would take far less to KO him than it did to bend his arms, and mess up his torso.

Ares had it out with Hercules, and Herc is nearly a Thor level combatant, they both have more combat experience than any of these guys, and the Hulk planted him like a flower. he could do the same to each one of these guys, and the more that he KO's, the weaker they become as a collective unit. They would never win, unless he sat there and allowed them to beat him. This is his fight to lose based on feats, implied power, and general damage soaking capacity.

So tell me which one of these guys could hurt him when his top level in this thread goes up to his Eastern Seaboard threatening foot fall? That was not World Breaker level, not even close. His World Breaker level was what we saw in the Dark Dimension.

DarkSaint85
If he said Tanaraq I would agree, however Walter has been Sasquatch without being possessed by the demonic entity, and he has fought to the best of his ability without Tanaraq manifesting. The OP says Sasquatch, you can attempt to bypass it if you want to, but Tanaraq is not in this thread. Common sense would, or should allow you and KM to realize that Tanaraq is far above his team, and it was not the intent of Golem to place him in this thread. I mean why not take out Luke Cage, and place 25 Mangog's in his place while we are at it?

Well, you asked for common sense. Like you said, if no Tanaraq we have a team of 100 mid to high metas....and you and carver are using a trans level character in the form of WWh at the end of the arc.

So...yeah, common sense led me to imagine a fight where we'd have some on the same level as Hulk. Otherwise, we'd better report Golem for making a spite thread. 100 metas against a trans, none with exotic abilities? Lol.

Also:

If he said WBH I would agree, however Banner has been Hulk without breaking worlds, and he has fought to the best of his ability without WBH manifesting. The OP says WWH, you can attempt to bypass it if you want to, but WBH is not in this thread. Common sense would, or should allow you and KM to realize that WBH is far above his team, and it was not the intent of Golem to place him in this thread. I mean why not take out Luke Cage, and place 25 Mangog's in his place while we are at it?

Does that sound familiar? KM even showed scans explicitly stating that Tanaraq/Sasquatch are the same, just held back by Walter.

Only, in this scenario, golem has explicitly come out and said WWH, AND we have a mod ruling on WWH/WBH. So, yeah, not quite the same, I guess. But I remember how passionately you and carver argued for WBH/WWH.

The Sorrow
^or ppl should just stop opening threads with "WWH" in the title.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by The Sorrow
^or ppl should just stop opening threads with "WWH" in the title.

Unless of course Golem had in his mind the version of Hulk, wearing armour who was stomping Ares/Hercules/the X-men/FF/Iron Man/Skrullbolt/ZomStrange etc? And was brutally beating Sentry so much he reverted back to Bob?

I mean, that's plenty powerful to give a good fight without needing to resort to footsteps destrying the Eastern Seaboard levels, right?

Bentley
Hercules held back.

DarkSaint85
He did, but Hulk was still bruising and bloodying him. Holding back shouldn't affect his durability, right?

Stoic
Well, you asked for common sense. Like you said, if no Tanaraq we have a team of 100 mid to high metas....and you and carver are using a trans level character in the form of WWh at the end of the arc.

So...yeah, common sense led me to imagine a fight where we'd have some on the same level as Hulk. Otherwise, we'd better report Golem for making a spite thread. 100 metas against a trans, none with exotic abilities? Lol.

Also:

Does that sound familiar? KM even showed scans explicitly stating that Tanaraq/Sasquatch are the same, just held back by Walter.

Only, in this scenario, golem has explicitly come out and said WWH, AND we have a mod ruling on WWH/WBH. So, yeah, not quite the same, I guess. But I remember how passionately you and carver argued for WBH/WWH.

Golem also explicitly stated that this is Sasquatch and not Tanaraq, so just go with the OP, and stop making things up as you go along. I did not state what you changed my statement into, so don't make it out like you know what was going on in my mind. If I felt to write what you changed my statement into I would have written it that way. Again Tanaraq is not in this thread, without this even being an issue people immediately ran in, and said that the Hulk gets stomped without realizing what they really faced. Golem may have been under the same thought process. Who can tell?

It should also be known that Tanaraq is not Walter, it is another personality altogether, so there's that as well.

Unless of course Golem had in his mind the version of Hulk, wearing armour who was stomping Ares/Hercules/the X-men/FF/Iron Man/Skrullbolt/ZomStrange etc? And was brutally beating Sentry so much he reverted back to Bob?

I mean, that's plenty powerful to give a good fight without needing to resort to footsteps destrying the Eastern Seaboard levels, right?

I said that he did not have to resort to that power level to beat the hell out of this field, but if he had to, he could take it up to a point that the field had no chance whatsoever. It seems like if it were up to you, you would lie, and attempt deceit just to see Hulk lose a match that was tailor made for him to win. If this were the Flash, or Zoom you would have no problem talking about statues, speed steals, and going back into the past to make sure none of the team ever got a chance to become heroes. That's just from my perspective. Just leave it as Hulk wins this, without attempting to change the OP.

golem370
WWH the one who fought Sentry and everybody else not the one who Red She Hulk and was being attacked by Bi & Wendigo. KM you have shown Sasqutch to be able lift over 100tons twice which imo puts him above class 90 no he can't use Elder gods power to amp beyond standard Sasqutch.

DarkSaint85
Golem also explicitly stated that this is Sasquatch and not Tanaraq, so just go with the OP, and stop making things up as you go along. I did not state what you changed my statement into, so don't make it out like you know what was going on in my mind. If I felt to write what you changed my statement into I would have written it that way. Again Tanaraq is not in this thread, without this even being an issue people immediately ran in, and said that the Hulk gets stomped without realizing what they really faced. Golem may have been under the same thought process. Who can tell?

It should also be known that Tanaraq is not Walter, it is another personality altogether, so there's that as well.

I said that he did not have to resort to that power level to beat the hell out of this field, but if he had to, he could take it up to a point that the field had no chance whatsoever. It seems like if it were up to you, you would lie, and attempt deceit just to see Hulk lose a match that was tailor made for him to win. If this were the Flash, or Zoom you would have no problem talking about statues, speed steals, and going back into the past to make sure none of the team ever got a chance to become heroes. That's just from my perspective. Just leave it as Hulk wins this, without attempting to change the OP.

'That's not Sasquatch'.

'Nor was it EVER truly'.

One and the same. Everytime we see any feats, any character traits of the character you term 'Sasquatch', Tanaraq has also been there. Why are you trying to impose a cap on him? Afraid it's not as clear cut and that Hulk might lose?

I changed your statement because it is exactly what you used to argue with regards to WBH/WWH. That they were one and the same, and damn the forum for trying to impose a cap on him (even though, heh, we did). 'WWH' and 'WBH' are just KMC forum imposed characters, and that we shouldn't handicap their powers.

I see it as no different to Sentry, with the potential of going all Voided out (until we had the mod ruling, of course), or Ghost Rider when he goes all out and the demon takes over (which is probably a better example, as there is no mod ruling).

With regards to Flash/Zoom, even though they are not in the thread, I will just address this point. Everything I have ever said about them (barring my joke posts in threads like the LT vs Flash threads lol), they have done on panel, in a canon comic. And have provided scans where needed. The 'get-out clause', as it were, for them is that because of their speed, and because they aren't really dumb as, say, the Rhino, they'd be able to, once PIS is turned off, be able to try all their different tactics.

Stoic
He did, but Hulk was still bruising and bloodying him. Holding back shouldn't affect his durability, right?

It does affect his durability. As he amped his durability rose, as well as his strength, speed, healing, and energy projection.

DarkSaint85
It does affect his durability. As he amped his durability rose, as well as his strength, speed, healing, and energy projection.

Hercules can energy project now???

Bentley

So dealing damage when not fighting back means stomping now? Because you said "stomping" which was a very, very misleading term.

Very misleading evil face

The Sorrow

Sure in this thread I guess. Hulk wouldn't need to reach seaboard breaking levels to win here.

It doesn't however take into account his feats after WWH even though it was the same Hulk and adds a cap to his rage when the moral of the story basically was Hulk doesn't have one. This cap due to the repeated misuse of the term "WWH" (and mod ruling) basically restricts Hulk to at best the level he was at during the Sentry fight as that was his most powerful opponent.

I can understand wanting to create the distinction between Gravage and WBH but the problem is that it was simply an extension of his rage (you know, Hulks main power), not a transformation into a different character. Seperating the two adds a cap that was never there in-story and clearly creates more problems than it solves as evidenced by this thread and many others in the past.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
So dealing damage when not fighting back means stomping now? Because you said "stomping" which was a very, very misleading term.

Very misleading evil face

Spoken like a Kang-lover.

And yes sneer he stomped him, whilst Hercules offered no resistance.

I bet I could stomp Gandhi in his prime pacifist days.

Stoic

'That's not Sasquatch'.

'Nor was it EVER truly'.

One and the same. Everytime we see any feats, any character traits of the character you term 'Sasquatch', Tanaraq has also been there. Why are you trying to impose a cap on him? Afraid it's not as clear cut and that Hulk might lose?

I changed your statement because it is exactly what you used to argue with regards to WBH/WWH. That they were one and the same, and damn the forum for trying to impose a cap on him (even though, heh, we did). 'WWH' and 'WBH' are just KMC forum imposed characters, and that we shouldn't handicap their powers.

I see it as no different to Sentry, with the potential of going all Voided out (until we had the mod ruling, of course), or Ghost Rider when he goes all out and the demon takes over (which is probably a better example, as there is no mod ruling).

With regards to Flash/Zoom, even though they are not in the thread, I will just address this point. Everything I have ever said about them (barring my joke posts in threads like the LT vs Flash threads lol), they have done on panel, in a canon comic. And have provided scans where needed. The 'get-out clause', as it were, for them is that because of their speed, and because they aren't really dumb as, say, the Rhino, they'd be able to, once PIS is turned off, be able to try all their different tactics.

Why don't we wait for Golem to clarify this little situation? He said Sasquatch, he never said Tanaraq. There was a time that Walter never became Tanaraq, and he was always Sasquatch. If he turned into this form every time he had a hard time with someone, why didn't he do this in his fight with Cain? Why didn't he do this when he faced Wendigo when teamed up with the Hulk instead of nearly being killed by Wendigo? Why didn't he do this when he fought the Thing?

Like I said, let's wait until Golem clarifies the situation of what he thought Sasquatch was going to be in this thread, and leave it at that. He may have just meant Walter at his base levels, and not him completely switching personalities. Same body yes, different personality, so it really isn't Sasquatch, but a possessed body, which jumps him up 2 tiers or better. I highly doubt that this was what Golem was aiming for. This isn't even about me getting pissed at you having a different opinion, it's about you trying to change the thread without knowing what was truly on Golem's mind when he made the thread.

And of course the Hulk would lose if all of the Sasquatch turned into Tanaraq. Why would i be afraid of that? If he loses he loses, but then Golem would have made it even more of a spite thread than it first seemed to the first people that chimed in saying that Hulk gets stomped without thinking of the Tanaraq factor.

DarkSaint85
Sure in this thread I guess. Hulk wouldn't need to reach seaboard breaking levels to win here.

It doesn't however take into account his feats after WWH even though it was the same Hulk and adds a cap to his rage when the moral of the story basically was Hulk doesn't have one. This cap due to the repeated misuse of the term "WWH" (and mod ruling) basically restricts Hulk to at best the level he was at during the Sentry fight as that was his most powerful opponent.

I can understand wanting to create the distinction between Gravage and WBH but the problem is that it was simply an extension of his rage (you know, Hulks main power), not a transformation into a different character. Seperating the two adds a cap that was never there in-story and clearly creates more problems than it solves as evidenced by this thread and many others in the past.

That's a good point, about Sentry being the cap. Why can't we just do that? That would give a nice, tough opponent (I mean, it's not like we're weakening Hulk any.....he was healing from giant holes blown into him by Strange, Skrullbolt's powers, powering through Nova blasts from Johnny, Storm's lightning, breaking Colossus' arms, having the tactical nous to BFR Rockslide/Monet and give Wolverine brain damage etc) and at the same time, it gives a character that can be used in fights.

I mean, stalemating/beating the Sentry (a debate surely for another day) is no mean feat.

DarkSaint85
Why don't we wait for Golem to clarify this little situation? He said Sasquatch, he never said Tanaraq. There was a time that Walter never became Tanaraq, and he was always Sasquatch. If he turned into this form every time he had a hard time with someone, why didn't he do this in his fight with Cain? Why didn't he do this when he faced Wendigo when teamed up with the Hulk instead of nearly being killed by Wendigo? Why didn't he do this when he fought the Thing?

Like I said, let's wait until Golem clarifies the situation of what he thought Sasquatch was going to be in this thread, and leave it at that. He may have just meant Walter at his base levels, and not him completely switching personalities. Same body yes, different personality, so it really isn't Sasquatch, but a possessed body, which jumps him up 2 tiers or better. I highly doubt that this was what Golem was aiming for. This isn't even about me getting pissed at you having a different opinion, it's about you trying to change the thread without knowing what was truly on Golem's mind when he made the thread.

And of course the Hulk would lose if all of the Sasquatch turned into Tanaraq. Why would i be afraid of that? If he loses he loses, but then Golem would have made it even more of a spite thread than it first seemed to the first people that chimed in saying that Hulk gets stomped without thinking of the Tanaraq factor.

OK. you're right, its not for me to say what's in golem's mind.

Although, the endless bickering we've all done has meant that:

is in effect, lol.

-Pr-

No. The problem is people being too petty to simply debate the characters fairly.

There wouldn't have even needed to be a distinction made if people could act like adults.

No way did it cause more problems than it solved, though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>