Black Panther -Vs- Gorilla Grodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
No T.P...

Black Panther

Vs

Grodd

In this fight BP has protection from Grodds TP attack..
The fight takes place just outside the walls of Wakanda..

Who wins?

Supermex
This a good fight yo'ssmile

DarkSaint85
Grodd eats him.

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Grodd eats him.

Bp was hanging with Black Dwarf who is a big beast himself..
Dont think Grodd eats him..

LeonBuco666
Grodd is a legit beast.

He whacks his chest a few times king kong style before ko'ing BP with 3 projectile barrels

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supermex
Bp was hanging with Black Dwarf who is a big beast himself..
Dont think Grodd eats him..

Dwarf does not have the SpeedForce.

BP only beat him by luck (his words), and had the fight continued, he would've lost (his words).

He also had the entire nation of Wakanda with him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/3826802-0352928383-newav.jpg

Supermex
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Grodd is a legit beast.

He whacks his chest a few times king kong style before ko'ing BP with 3 projectile barrels

BP has fought the Thing several times and Ben is stronger than Grodd. BP beat the whole FF once on his own. He has a chance. He's a better strategist and fighter, and are equal or the same in the smarts department not sure. If Grodd is smarter I don't think it will make much of a difference during the fight..

Supermex
Dwarf does not have the SpeedForce.

BP only beat him by luck (his words), and had the fight continued, he would've lost (his words).

He also had the entire nation of Wakanda with him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/3826802-0352928383-newav.jpg

I never said he beat Black Dwarf, I said he hanged with him.
Black Dwarf seemed to be a little higher level than Grodd in strength and durability but I could be wrong..

BP is not peak human anymore.

DarkSaint85
I never said he beat Black Dwarf, I said he hanged with him.
Black Dwarf seemed to be a little higher level than Grodd in strength and durability but I could be wrong..

BP is not peak human anymore.

He was stalemating with the Rider (granted, I am equating the Rider with Batman, which could be wildly incorrect).

Plus:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125391/2913305-yyy.jpg

His tech would be comparable to BP. He'll be stronger. Much faster. More savage. Possibly more durable. Possibly equal in smarts. Plus he still has TK. Not sure how he loses, tbh.

Supermex
He was stalemating with the Rider (granted, I am equating the Rider with Batman, which could be wildly incorrect).

Plus:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125391/2913305-yyy.jpg

His tech would be comparable to BP. He'll be stronger. Much faster. More savage. Possibly more durable. Possibly equal in smarts. Plus he still has TK. Not sure how he loses, tbh.

Yep I understand that Grodd has the upper hand going into the fight.
Tp is off during the fight as stated in opening op.
BP might have somekind of to resistance but Dont want to argue that right now lol so took it off.. Just wondering BP can fight a way to beat the Gorillasmile

DarkSaint85
Yep I understand that Grodd has the upper hand going into the fight.
Tp is off during the fight as stated in opening op.
BP might have somekind of to resistance but Dont want to argue that right now lol so took it off.. Just wondering BP can fight a way to beat the Gorillasmile

TK, not TP, as stated in my post. Grodd could mentally lift BP into the air. BP has shown no immunity to TK, only TP when Emma got those fits.

LeonBuco666
Grodd was rather tough in DC Universe Online.

Beat him though.

On my own.

Cos im awesome.

DarkSaint85
That makes you > BP.

LeonBuco666
That makes you > BP.

Well thats pretty....meh.

Supermex
TK, not TP, as stated in my post. Grodd could mentally lift BP into the air. BP has shown no immunity to TK, only TP when Emma got those fits.

Yep sorry its late lol I ment tk..
No tk for Grodd in this fight.

beatboks
BP has fought the Thing several times and Ben is stronger than Grodd. BP beat the whole FF once on his own. He has a chance. He's a better strategist and fighter, and are equal or the same in the smarts department not sure. If Grodd is smarter I don't think it will make much of a difference during the fight..

Dude, you set up the rules and then throw out feats that defy them

If he doesn't have prep the FF feat is out.

Grodd =/> BP in intelligence (at least)
Grodd =/< BP in skill
Grodd = BP in gear
Grodd >>> strength, Durability / stats

There is no area in which BP is all that Superior to compensate for the physical disadvantages.

riv6672
Thats one funky monkey.

Great read, though.

Supermutant
T'Challa has much better equipment with energy daggers, vibranium suit and claws, cloaking and a energy shield. He still goes down b/c of Grodd's speed force.

Supermex
How does the speed force work for Grodd?
I was unaware Grodd had it lol

What can he do with it?

riv6672

What can he do with it?
Ah, if you didnt know about the SF amp, i can see why this thread would be a lot closer, results wise.

DarkSaint85

What can he do with it?

He's no pre-DcnU Wally, but he moves fast enough to keep up with DcnU Barry.

Supermex
He's no pre-DcnU Wally, but he moves fast enough to keep up with DcnU Barry.

What!! What the hell is DC doing over there!! lol

So they give a badass Gorilla with mind control powers and high intelligence, Flash like speed!! Wow

Who in DC Dont have Seedforce now?
Batman your next..

riv6672
Aaaaaactually, he already has access to the SF.

How do you think he's been in so many different books at the same time for so many years?

DarkSaint85
Same as Wolverine. Although I think he might actually have Multiple Man powers...

Existere
Originally posted by beatboks
Grodd =/> BP in intelligence (at least)
Nein.

LeonBuco666
Id say Grodd > BP intelligence~wise, but not by much.

Werewolf582
Grod beats him down.

Existere
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Id say Grodd > BP intelligence~wise, but not by much. Well, you would be wrong.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Existere
Well, you would be wrong.

In a fight, BP has more wit about him.

But when it comes to inventing random shit to beat opponents, Grodd is more intelligent.

beatboks
Originally posted by Existere
Nein.

There is no way that Grodd isn't at least as intelligent as T'challa, which all I said.

I've not seen at' halls create dimensional teleportation all devices, or devices that manifest thought as three dimensional constructs etc etc. not to mention Grodd's own mental powers are a bi-product of a device he created initially to give them to him.

riv6672
AS intelligent, maybe, in a knows formulas and such way. Smarter in a thinking of plans and setting things/people up like chess pieces way, no.

DarkSaint85
But then this match has no prep, so Tchalla's advantage, if any, is moot I guess.

riv6672
You are correct.
I'd say its moot both ways, really. Neither he nor Grodd are going to have time to set up plans OR come up with experiments.
That SF is the real kicker here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.