Babydoll VS Wade Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Wade gets told that there is someone who is a better swordsman than him out there (Babydoll). He takes exception to this, and decides to track her down and put an end to these claims.

Sword fight to the death.

Each gets a single katana.

CIS/PIS is off.

Battle takes place in the temple where Babydoll fought the giant stone samurai.

They start 10m from each other.

This is Wade as he is in the beginning of Origins. Not the clunky one who needs keyboard commands to start fighting.

This is fighter/hero Babydoll. So for the purposes of this fight, all her combat feats in the film are considered valid and real.

Who wins?

Time Immemorial
I wish I knew who baby doll wassmile

maxivitopowe
Sucker Punch?

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Babydoll from Sucker Punch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmYYVuhVJUs

In the other battles, she shows reactions fast enough to dodge and deflect bullets at almost point blank range with her katana (though not to the degree Wade does).

I was curious about this match, because Wade seems to have the edge in speed. But Babydoll has better strength and durability feats.

KingD19
He's a whole lot faster imo. And as durable as she is, I'm pretty sure his bulletproof katanas will cut through her fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.