Darth Bane DOE vs. Darth Maul SOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, hand to hand, all out

Emperordmb
Bane takes this one.

realslimshady25
Go away intrepid

Nalaniel
Bane.

Sinious
Bane

carthage
dies

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
but not to Maul.

carthage
Yeah he would. Bane is inferior to Maul in just about every regard except maybe lightning.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol.

carthage
Prove otherwise. Who has unamped DOE Bane defeated that was better than Maul defeating Qui Gon Jinn, Anon Bondara, and being referred to as the most skilled Sith in history, and managing not to die against the most powerful Sith of all time?

Sinious
Amped, prep, on nexus. You gotta stop repeating these words boy.

carthage
Nope.

Sinious
Of course not. How else could you try to justify Dooku>Vitiate or Leia > Revan

carthage
Dooku is better than Vitiate, Vitiate is only effective with prep and tons of other beneficial factors. He's never proven otherwise, and you've never bothered to provide feats to the contrary.

Sinious
Stop repeating the same thing every time. Vitiate turned his planet into a dark side nexus and then never left it again. How am I supposed to find off nexus feats?

Also not everybody thinks that nexus effect is that important.(Including me)

carthage
Your concession is accepted.

Sinious
lmao. Not just stupid, but also delusional. You have a bright future ahead of you kid. (Not really)

Stigma
Nice fight!

This is a very good match-up. Considering feats, they may be on the same tier.

I might give a slight nod to Maul, but as of now I'm undecided.

carthage
Bane gets slaughtered

Beniboybling
Originally posted by carthage
Dooku is better than Vitiate, Vitiate is only effective with prep and tons of other beneficial factors. He's never proven otherwise, and you've never bothered to provide feats to the contrary. That's an appeal to ignorance. erm

Nephthys
Oh yeah, people legitimately thought Dooku could beat Vitiate at one point. I forgot about that lol.

Beniboybling
Lol indeed.

Trocity
He'd slaughter him in a lightsaber duel, to be fair.

Beniboybling
Meh, Vitiate should be logically too fast and strong for him. :maybe:

EmperorSidious2
Dooku is better than Vitiate, Vitiate is only effective with prep and tons of other beneficial factors. He's never proven otherwise, and you've never bothered to provide feats to the contrary.

Dooku is better than vitiate in terms of Dueling. However in the force Vititae is the better of the two by a considerable large margin. Not just huge but still not to where there can be any debate about it.

Stigma
Bane is an inferior duelist and an inferior Force-user tbh. Maul wins.

Yeah he would. Bane is inferior to Maul in just about every regard except maybe lightning.
thumb up

Without his Orbalisk there's not much Bane can do to compete with the true Sith'ari Maul.

Stigma
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Meh, Vitiate should be logically too fast and strong for him. :maybe:
He's not faster than Dooku and certainly in a saber fight he'll be dominated by Dooku. Unless you count (lol) fancy twirls as signs of saber mastery on Vitiate's part.

Nephthys
I think Beni is referring to Vitiate being much more powerful than Maul and thus he should possess greater force powers than him, including speed and other aspects of lightsaber dueling powers. Some think that's a logical fact.

Stigma
I thought he referred to Dooku, no? Either way Vitiate is in the same speed tier as Revan. He's not faster than Dooku. He's more powerful, tho. Obviously...

Nephthys
Oh yeah I meant Dooku.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think Beni is referring to Vitiate being much more powerful than Dooku and thus he should possess greater force powers than him, including speed and other aspects of lightsaber dueling powers. Some think that's a logical fact. Essentially, unless their is some proof that Vitiate is lax in Force augmentative/Control powers, but considering he augmented himself into an immortal being I find that unlikely.

The Ellimist
can Maul dodge Bane if he switches from Defense to Attack?

Rebel95
please stop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.