Master Yoda vs Jedi Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Yoda vs Jedi Strike Team

Master Yoda: Revenge of the Sith
- - - vs - - -
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Revenge of the Sith
Plo Koon: Revenge of the Sith
Mace Windu: Revenge of the Sith

Battleground: Dune Sea, Tatooine
Morales: Both teams fight to death
Position: 5 meter difference in teams

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This one is tough. Team I guess? Ehh, I'm split on this one.

King Joker
Team, definitely.

Harbinger
Team.

carthage
Team

Emperordmb
I'm going with the team myea

Stigma
I think Yoda takes it.

He force rapes Koon and Kenobi if he wants, and proceeds to win a close figth with Windu (Vaapad here won't be effective)

Nalaniel
Yoda.

Nephthys
Yoda.

Arhael
Originally posted by Stigma
He force rapes Koon and Kenobi if he wants, and proceeds to win a close figth with Windu (Vaapad here won't be effective)
Yoda cannot Force rape like Dooku or Sidious...

Nephthys
He can, he just tends not to. He was able to casually pull Ventress' saber away from her.

Arhael
Originally posted by Nephthys
He can, he just tends not to. He was able to casually pull Ventress' saber away from her.
Dooku and Sidious can use things like Force choke and lightning, which are better options to dispose of opponent quickly. Yoda at best can throw some Force blasts, which are not as effective and likely will be blocked. Jedi are not as skilled in offensive use of the Force, which makes chances of either opponent to be caught off-guard even less likely. Add to it lack of opportunity to use Force attacks, when 3 opponents attack simultaneously and there is no chance left for Yoda to Force rape anyone whatsoever.

DARTH POWER
Team easily.

Stigma

Arhael

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NEPHTHYS66
LOL @ Obi-Wan being as fast as Anakin. LOL @ Anakin being faster than Yoda. LOL @ Yoda not being able to win through the Force only.

What the heck are you? Some sort of merger between Neph and Sid66? Eww

Similar to how Maul once Sidious got serious couldn’t even tracks Sidious’s blade.

Never happened. Actual TCW Episode overrides the novel. In the actual canon Maul and Sidious fought at the same speed in that final fight.

Stigma

Stigma
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Never happened. Actual TCW Episode overrides the novel. In the actual canon Maul and Sidious fought at the same speed in that final fight.
Cool, still it was anger!amped!Maul, so probably a one time thing.

Besides Sidiosu never planned to kill Maul, he more or less toyed with him. With Yoda he went all-out.

Arhael

FreshestSlice
I wouldn't even say Obi-Wan was doing that well during that duel either. A man can only take so many kicks to the face.

Arhael
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I wouldn't even say Obi-Wan was doing that well during that duel either. A man can only take so many kicks to the face.
Which makes sense. Kenobi is not as capable as Anakin, Yoda, Windu or Sidious. The best he could do is survive, which, also, happened to be the main strength of his style. Point is he is fast enough. Claiming that he will be blitzed by anyone is ridiculous.

DARTH POWER
Cool, still it was anger!amped!Maul, so probably a one time thing.

I never said otherwise.

NewGuy01
You forgot to put a verb there stick out tongue

"Dies" is a verb.

Originally posted by DarthSith500
Yoda.

Hey, Sith.

I think the team has more than a valid chance, but it ultimately depends on how useful Plo Koon is to the effort.

NewGuy01
Yeah, the blitzing thing has been blown out of proportion after the RotS novel's ridiculous descriptions.

Obi-Wan won't be blitzed by Yoda or Sidious for that matter, though if singled out he *would* be overwhelmed, just as Maul was.

With Mace and Plo for support, though, he should fare fine.

Arhael
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, the blitzing thing has been blown out of proportion after the RotS novel's ridiculous descriptions.

Obi-Wan won't be blitzed by Yoda or Sidious for that matter, though if singled out he *would* be overwhelmed, just as Maul was.

With Mace and Plo for support, though, he should fare fine.
Exactly.

The_Tempest
Obi-Wan won't be blitzed by Yoda or Sidious for that matter

Nah, I think Sidious would blitz Obi-Wan.

Stigma
"Dies" is a verb.
I know... I put it there.

Look at DP's comment I quoted.

I should have put "fixed" for the less perceptive people wink

Stigma
Obi-Wan won't be blitzed by Yoda or Sidious for that matter
Nah, I think Yoda would blitz Obi-Wan.

Stigma

NewGuy01
They're not really much more skilled than him at all, if we're looking to RotS, they're simply more powerful.

When Mace's power was (PIS-worthily) equaled out with Palpatine's, it was a complete stalemate.

Arhael

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthSith500
I'm pretty sure several sources claim Yoda as the most skilled Jedi of his time.

Yoda is also more skilled than Palpatine, for that matter. Regardless, my point was that if there is a difference in skill it's not significant.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Nah, I think Sidious would blitz Obi-Wan.

If not it would be in a few blows maximum.

Emperordmb
I see him lasting as long as Maul did. About thirty seconds.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I see him lasting as long as Maul did. About thirty seconds.

Enraged!Maul didn't last quite that long, and I doubt Kenobi would either.

Emperordmb
Enraged!Maul didn't last quite that long, and I doubt Kenobi would either.
I counted. Enraged Maul lasted pretty much exactly thirty seconds. While he was enraged, I think the more defensive and long lasting nature of Kenobi's Soresu would close that gap.

NewGuy01
24 seconds, unless you're still counting when he was being slammed against the floor repeatedly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.