Khan vs Orca

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
I couldn't resist big grin

Khan is on a floating 6x6 ft ice raft armed with a chef's knife. He is being targeted by the titular mother orca of the 1970's film. Can he survive?

Time Immemorial
I await silent masters, master stroke.

"Orca wins"

Esau Cairn
The plot thickens...

Quan swims to the ice raft & joins Khan.

Khan must now evade Quan's sexual advances as well as the threat of the Orca...

BruceSkywalker
Khan becomes fish food

RJ 2.0
Khan loses. Again.

Raisen
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Khan loses. Again.

this is one that i think kahn actually can
't win

Impediment
Free Willy, biznitch.

Tattoos N Scars
I wonder who the Raisen sock is.

Raisen
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

i've been around for a while actually. didn't come here for the last six months.

i haven't insulted you one time so i'm wondering why you would post something like that with no evidence and no prompting

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Raisen
i've been around for a while actually. didn't come here for the last six months.

i haven't insulted you one time so i'm wondering why you would post something like that with no evidence and no prompting

You're signature is hilarious. Don't mind tattoo's he gets feisty sometimessmile

Welcome back.

Raisen
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You're signature is hilarious. Don't mind tattoo's he gets feisty sometimessmile

Welcome back.

thanks for the welcome back.

i definitely don't hold grudges. it's a forum. i have a life.

Time Immemorial
Everytime you post, I will laugh when I read your signature laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Raisen

I don't mean to insult. You have Khan's #1 fan above your avatar. I didn't remember you here before, so I thought either Quan made a sock account or someone else did to mock him. He's actually Khan's number one fan. It was just odd someone else would say that in this forum.

My apologies.

Raisen
I don't mean to insult. You have Khan's #1 fan above your avatar. I didn't remember you here before, so I thought either Quan made a sock account or someone else did to MOCK HIM. He's actually Khan's number one fan. It was just odd someone else would say that in this forum.

My apologies.

well............maybe part of what you said right here is correct. laughing out loud

Epicurus
He's not a sock as far as I can tell.

Unless he's an old member of the forum whose account was banned a long time ago, and who made his return like Blax/Tzeentech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.