the You gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
1) Shaw

2) Cannonball

3) Thing

4) Namor

5) S Skrull

6) Etrigan

7) U Thor

8) Black Adam

9) Graviton

10) Nu Supes

11) Hal

12) Annihilation Surfer

13) Warrior Madness Thor

14) Zemo/w moonstones

15) Thanos

Fight in rural Maine
no bfr
30 minute break between each round

First match
Each round you only get the powers of the person you are facing in that round. They don't carry over

Second round
The powers carry over to the next rounds

DarkSaint85
...Yes?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
1) Shaw

2) Cannonball

3) Thing

4) Namor

5) S Skrull

6) Etrigan

7) U Thor

8) Black Adam

9) Graviton

10) Nu Supes

11) Hal

12) Annihilation Surfer

13) Warrior Madness Thor

14) Zemo/w moonstones

15) Thanos

Fight in rural Maine
no bfr
30 minute break between each round

First match
Each round you only get the powers of the person you are facing in that round. They don't carry over

Second round
The powers carry over to the next rounds http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/leonbuco/DATS-A-GOOD_zps07ecvg4x.jpg

maxivitopowe
I have no idea what you two mean

DarkSaint85
That makes 3 of us.

LeonBuco666
No idea you mean the 5 of you.

pym-ftw
Tijay this has to be the dumbest thread ever in that its

Ic vs forum mode.

maxivitopowe
Huh

riv6672
Match 1, not past Thing.

Match 2, not past Adam.

maxivitopowe
In both rounds you start the fight at 30,000 feet

riv6672
I can work with that!

marwash22
wait, so the first round is me against each character, with THAT character's powers?

so it would basically be a test if i can use that character's powers better than he can?

DarkSaint85
I have no idea what this gauntlet is all about.

So I have the exact powers as my opponent, but with my mindset?

I clear.

riv6672
I wouldnt.

DarkSaint85
Why wouldn't you get past Ben?

Just claw his eyes out.

maxivitopowe
First match
Each round you have the power of the person you are facing

Sexing match
You keep each prior power whilst also getting the power of the person you are currently facing

marwash22
Sexing match

You keep each prior power whilst also getting the power of the person you are currently facing pretty sure i could phuck all these guys to death.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why wouldn't you get past Ben?

Just claw his eyes out.
Ben's a better fighter than i am.

In the second gauntlet, even with the combined powers, i think Adam has me outmatched.

DarkSaint85
Better, maybe....but not dirtier.

He's hampered by the Comics Code. You have no such compunction!!

With Adam, the fact that max put Shaw at the start really skews the team lol. He's absorbed magic before as well. Now his battery store, such as it were, is stacked as he now has the physiology of the others.

Not to mention, I'd be actually using the Wisdom of Zehuti, rather than Adam. I'd def be faster than him, as my powers of Cannonball would stack on top of his.

Newjak
I don't think I get past 1 Shaw is probably a better fighter, tactician, and much more used his powers than me.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't think I get past 1 Shaw is probably a better fighter, tactician, and much more used his powers than me.

True. Though, I was assuming we had experience with their powers as well, and all it was was our mindsets that were different.

Max, this thread is hell confusing and weird thumb down

riv6672
I'm going with my own skill set, otherwise whats the point of using myself in a Vs?

maxivitopowe
You a you are now

DarkSaint85
So...I don't know how to use my powers? I.e. if I had CAnnonball's powers, I plow through walls?

riv6672
I'd like to think i'd do okay with everyone's powers.

maxivitopowe
You'd have am instinctive understanding of how to use them but none of the experience

Newjak
Some of the powers don't really require a lot of previous training with them(Although it would most likely help especially going against someone who have experienced their limits first hand)

Utrigita
Don't even get past one. The only thing that would be going for me in the first match is the hope that Shaw doesn't know how to stop one exactly like himself, but somehow I doubt that is the case. He will let the energy I have deplete, then try and lock me in some way to avoid applying force and then choke me to death.

maxivitopowe
You're dropped from 30,000 ft

DarkSaint85
Is he drpped from 30,000 feet?

maxivitopowe
Nope

DarkRaiden
I win then. Comic people use their powers so, so stupidly.

Utrigita
You're dropped from 30,000 ft

So I get a massive powerup against a guy that absorbs kinetic energy... and even if I by some miracle get past Shaw, I will have nowhere near the experience to defeat any of these guys.

riv6672
Interesting conundrum, eh?

iceman24567
Originally posted by riv6672
Interesting conundrum, eh? thumb up

Badabing
Sexing match
You keep each prior power whilst also getting the power of the person you are currently facing What in the name of crap are you talking about? Keep your sexing match filth to yourself you damn perv! sneer

I clear.

maxivitopowe
Ffs

I thought you guys would be mature enough to know I meant "second"

maxivitopowe
Just for that I should be global for 72 hours

riv6672
This was pretty interesting.
Shows who figures they can QB, not just arm chair it!

maxivitopowe
Bump

Digi
No one in the entire forum gets past anyone. We'd need a lot longer than 30 minutes to acclimate to any of our powers. Eventually, plenty of us would do well. But not with the OP's stips. Anyone saying otherwise is full of it.

maxivitopowe
Even with your own knowledge of how the powers work?

maxivitopowe
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.