Khan vs Michael Corvin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Khan thinks Corvin is some deformed Klingon b@tch, so he approaches to slap the sh@t out of him. Fight is on from there, all hand to hand.

Who wins?

KingD19
Corvin easily. The hybrids move tons of weight with ease. And Michael has teleporting speed.

Tattoos N Scars
Michael gets captured by humans easily, Khan wins.

Silent Master
Either you're mocking a certain fanboy or you had a lobotomy. My vote is that you're mocking a fanboy.

Tattoos N Scars
I'm a serious debater. I use logic amd evidence to back up my claims. Khan is superior in every way. Khan wins again.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
Either you're mocking a certain fanboy or you had a lobotomy. My vote is that you're mocking a fanboy.

To kill a mocking bird, did you ever read it?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I'm a serious debater. I use logic amd evidence to back up my claims. Khan is superior in every way. Khan wins again.

evil face

KingD19
Based on ?

Silent Master
Watch the movie

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by KingD19
Based on ?

Khan accompishes his goals. Michael needs a woman to do the work for him. Coward

KingD19
You know I can't see movies on my single smart device that for some reason doesn't play youtube videos.

Based on?

Tattoos N Scars
Khan casually takes down starfleet captains and federation starships. Michael can't even wash his hair. Shame

Lestov16
Khan is better at everything, including losing to Corvin.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
Khan is better at everything, including losing to Corvin.

Is he better at watching youtube clips with a ipad?

Time Immemorial
Quan why doesn't youtube work on your ipad?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Silent Master
Is he better at watching youtube clips with a ipad?

Of course

Tattoos N Scars
It does, but he got banned from youtube.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
It does, but he got banned from youtube.

laughing laughing

KingD19
Based on ?

(I have to put the space between the question mark or it isn't authentic)

TheVaultDweller
lol @ this thread. Gave me a good chuckle before heading to bed.

Raisen
khans crushes skulls and can jump 98 feet.
corvin loses

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Lestov16
Khan is better at everything, including losing to Corvin. laughing out loud Yeah, Khan loses. Again. Poor Quanchi.

seymourwal
lol epic thread

carver9
Lol...Quan is getting to every last one of you all. You're making spite threads just to get his attention. This is insane. You all do know Quan is defeating you , right. This man has literally got to everyone in the movie section forum to the point that almost every thread that is made has Khan in it and you all already know what he is going to say when he come up in here and you also know that you are not changing his mind, no matter who you pit Khan against (unless Thanos appears on a movie. If a thread is made between the two, Quan head would explode with frustration). Come on you all. We know that Khan loses like 90% of the threads that he is in, please don't let Quan mentally mess with you all.

As for the thread, it's obvious who wins.

Lestov16
Thing is, anybody who pulls the repeated shit Quan does would have been permabanned a long while ago. He has to be dealt with somehow.

RJ 2.0
Getting to us how? By acting like an idiot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.