the A team runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The greatest jedi warriors of the PT era run a gauntlet. how far do they get? Full healing and rest in between fights.

Yoda/Windu/Anakin

vs.....

Warm up: Coleman Trebor, Quinlan Vos, Even Piell

1. TPM Maul, Aryn Leneer, S5 Ventress

2. Count Dooku, 2nd Emperor's Wrath, SWTOR Scourge

3. SWTOR Malgus, Orbalisk Bane, Exar Kun

4. ROTJ Sidious, Sith Emperor, Hero of Tython

Boss: The Son of Mortis cool

carthage
Clears three with high difficulty

But dead at four with Vitiate getting blitzed by Windu

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
3 is actually a pretty interesting one.

carthage
Windu can handle Bane, Kun dies to Yoda, and Anakin can either kill or hold off Malgus long enough for Yoda for them to wtfpwn Malgus

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Clears three with high difficulty

But dead at four

thumb up

Board Walker
How powerful is the son?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Too powerful for the A team to beat.

NewGuy01
I'd say that may be up for argument, but I'd agree with the general sentiment--the Son is a force to be reckoned with.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anakin is demonstrably a non factor against the Son, so I don't see the team winning.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anakin is demonstrably a non factor against the Son, so I don't see the team winning.

Ho? I remember him schooling the Son and Daughter at the same time. cool

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There's something after that I remember....

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-02-2014/jgVImo.gif

NewGuy01
Yoda would be much better Force support than Kenobi and Ahsoka.

I was more judging from how Luke and Krayt working together defeated Abeloth, who the Son previously couldn't defeat on his own. Even if she was weakened, this team is more formidable than that one was, so there should be a possibility.

And, you know, Chosen One.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Windu probably isn't even better than Anakin (who got totally humbled), and their lightsabers wouldn't do crap. So Yeah, Yoda's the only factor in that fight. And he isn't much of a match for the Son.

Edit: Isn't Abeloth confirmed inferior to the Ones?

Sinious
Survives round 3 with trouble and stops at 4.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Sinious

DarthAnt66
Well, to be fair, the Son was studying the Force for eons. He most likely knows and mastered every Force ability and created his own, lol.

NewGuy01
Windu probably isn't even better than Anakin (who got totally humbled), and their lightsabers wouldn't do crap. So Yeah, Yoda's the only factor in that fight. And he isn't much of a match for the Son.

Edit: Isn't Abeloth confirmed inferior to the Ones?

Only to the father.

Nalaniel
Supreme's ego would crush the Son. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3388927884.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My ego is The Son. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/1390042426.gif

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sinious

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Board Walker
How powerful is the son?
Revan would be a nonfactor to him.

NewGuy01
True...

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Revan would be a nonfactor to him.
laughing

Emperordmb
Not sure I understand the laughter.

FreshestSlice
Board Walker ranks Revan pretty high, being capable of moving at hypersonic speeds, using every Force power to their height, and causing nuclear explosions with battle droids and Force in Balance. I thought you were commenting on this.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Board Walker ranks Revan pretty high, being capable of moving at hypersonic speeds, using every Force power to their height, and causing nuclear explosions with battle droids and Force in Balance. I thought you were commenting on this.
LOL and she(?) also thinks Malak>Yoda and Revan's droids can make Vitiate their *****.

I was merely pointing out the Ones' absolute superiority to everybody else.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Only to the father.

Nope, according to the Star Wars official blog, she's inferior to all of them.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Nope, according to the Star Wars official blog, she's inferior to all of them.
That statement was made in the blog before it mentioned her transformation.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That statement was made in the blog before it mentioned her transformation.

The architects had a stepmother of sorts named Abeloth, a being similar, but not quite as powerful as the Celestials. Unfortunately, Abeloth had been driven mad in a bid for power, and for the good of the galaxy, would have to be imprisoned.

She wasn't similar at all to the Anchorites or remotely close to them in power until she drank the Font of Power and all that shit. That's why she did it to begin with. Clearly this means, even post-transformation, she wasn't quite as powerful.

NewGuy01
But wasn't it said that only the Son and Daughter in conjunction could stop her?

Emperordmb
I'm with Sas on this one.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by NewGuy01
But wasn't it said that only the Son and Daughter in conjunction could stop her?

It says the Son and Daughter imprisoned her together because no other prison would hold her, which doesn't necessarily mean she's stronger than they are.

Nalaniel
My ego is The Son. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/1390042426.gif

You just blew my mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.