- World War Wonder Woman -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Every combatant and scenario in WORLD WAR HULK remains the same with one exception

Wonder Woman takes Banner's place in all the battles.

How does the Amazon fare?

Props to Lordofcrooklyn

Werewolf582
Shitty in most fights

Stoic
I question her success once she gets to Zom/Strange, if she passes this, Sentry stops her. Black Bolt clone may also be a problem.

Supermutant
As she currently is god of war, she clears it with the upgrades easily than Hulk did.

DarkSaint85
Does she have to rely on her strength/durability only? No gear, no skills (i.e. as Hulk?)

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
I question her success once she gets to Zom/Strange, if she passes this, Sentry stops her. Black Bolt clone may also be a problem.

Black Bolt is not stopping a determined Diana in a fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX
Black Bolt is not stopping a determined Diana in a fight.

You don't think that Black bolt could take Diana?

LeonBuco666
Current Wondy is quite impressive, but can she take a calm "hey" to the face from Bolt? If so, can she take a shout to the fact?

Stoic
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Current Wondy is quite impressive, but can she take a calm "hey" to the face from Bolt? If so, can she take a shout to the fact?

how much more impressive has she gotten? last I saw she got her arms broken by Doomsday, and Superman ripped him in two. Anyways, she would still need to go through, the X-Men, Strange, Sentry, and several other things. Not saying that she can't, I'm just wondering if she can? It seems like all it takes is a few years to pass, and great feats become nothing. It's like people making it out that DOS Doomsday wasn't much, while in fact he would be a huge problem presently in either DC or Marvel.

LeonBuco666
how much more impressive has she gotten? last I saw she got her arms broken by Doomsday, and Superman ripped him in two. Anyways, she would still need to go through, the X-Men, Strange, Sentry, and several other things. Not saying that she can't, I'm just wondering if she can? It seems like all it takes is a few years to pass, and great feats become nothing. It's like people making it out that DOS Doomsday wasn't much, while in fact he would be a huge problem presently in either DC or Marvel.

Uhm.....uhhhhh.......aliens?

Delta1938
It seems like all it takes is a few years to pass, and great feats become nothing. It's like people making it out that DOS Doomsday wasn't much, while in fact he would be a huge problem presently in either DC or Marvel.

Mostly it seems they think DOS Doomsday was so weak because Wonder Woman stated in DOOMSDAY WARS that Doomsday beat a "weaker Justice League" and because, in the end, Superman beat him.

The JLA team of the time wasn't the most powerful line-up ever, and you can definitely argue were weaker than the line-up around the time of DOOMSDAY WARS, but they weren't weak sauce. Fire, Ice and Booster Goldwhile not Top-Tiers, are definitely underrated, J'onn, while arguably handicapped due to thinking he was Bloodwynd, was still J'onn and still Top-Tier(and arguably amped by the Blood Gem), Guy Gardner was still possessing the same power as GL and, while it was a clone of him, has had showings with Sinestro's Power Ring that had him taking on a team of multiple Top-Tiers(including Wonder Woman and Captain Atom IIRC) and was holding his own, even making them look bad, before finally losing. Maxima was insanely powerful(although she really didn't use her psionic powers). And Superman was there too. And outside Superman, Doomsday was beating that team with one hand literally tied behind his back.

Seems like the biggest argument that DOS Doomsday was so weak is if you use "sliding power levels." That you assume that characters were less powerful back then than later on whether they had power-ups or not, mostly because feats got more impressive over time, especially in the later days of Pre-FLASHPOINT DC.

riv6672
Huh.
Interesting point on the sliding power scale...

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Huh.
Interesting point on the sliding power scale...

Yep, this is something that I brought up with Galan in another thread. Many people don't know how to scale up characters. Meaning that if DOS Doomsday appeared today, he would be as powerful in today's standards as he was when he killed Superman. I mean, that is if they didn't twist the character up the way they did recently.

carver9
The scream takes her out.

DarkSaint85
How do we know its power evil face

shadowknight
Originally posted by carver9
The scream takes her out. Not if she has her bracers to block with. stick out tongue

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
The scream takes her out.

Shut up

carver9
Originally posted by shadowknight
Not if she has her bracers to block with. stick out tongue

What's new Wonder fts with the bracelets?

dial J for Josh
Lol I was just about to say that Diana wouldn't even make it to New York to start her destructive campaign. She would get stopped by the imposter Black Bolt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.